[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go for the girl my bestfriend is into?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 243141467347.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
243141467347.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
So there's this girl who's into my best friend. He knows it too, they've been kinda going out but aren't an official couple. He's basically popular - handsome guy, nice, rich but he kind has one too many girlfriends and frankly a lot of the girls know this. I think even she does.

So anyway, here's the thing, I think I'm in love with this girl. You see my dad kind of died recently, its been maybe six months. I was raised by him alone and well, its been hard for me.

She knows though, apparently she lost her dad some years back too and feels the same way so she's been practically visiting me every other day.

Originally I thought she was just being nice, since I'm the best friend of her crush but she's been basically skipping out on dates the last two months to hang out with me.

She still does go to see my best friend and they flirt a lot, but its just, she's genuinely cared for me. She hugs me, cooks for me, visits me randomly. She spend a lot of time just chilling with each other.

So anyway, at this point I was trying to not betray my best friend.

But I sorta got hospitalized, nothing that serious - kinda got hit by a car and well, one elbow is in a cast now - but she apparently skipped out on another date with my bestfriend (I was told by a mutual friend that she didn't tell my bestfriend why) just to go visit me at the hospital because she was so worried, adamantly refusing to leave when I told her my bestfriend would be jealous.

She stayed until visiting hours were over and all that.

Frankly I'm not really sure what to do here. She doesn't call me her best friend because I have one and while she considers us acquaintances I just dunno at this point.

Should I just tell her I've fallen for her? Or just hide the fact because he's dating my best friend. I get that he's a player, sleeps with other girls, but the guy's nice if he dropped all of that.

The girl is an easy 9/10. My best friend is the same but I just consider myself a 5, maybe a 6 at most.
>>
Best thing to do is try to ask your best friend first if he's okay with it. Bros before hos.
>>
just read the first line.
if he's your friend then no you shouldnt.
find your own girl.
>>
File: IMG_7668.png (280KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7668.png
280KB, 768x1024px
>>18424351
U should totally ntr ur Friend, thats how all the great hentai starts.

Give her dat fertile cumming
>>
>>18424351
if you truly love her and your friend is a guy who can get many girls anyway,

stand up for yourself and take what you want
>>
>>18424528
to add to this, friendship, like relationships don't last too. they get dull and die. You get bored and outgrow. don't skip a love for a friend. truly.

it's basically the same thing, except you can have sex and be intimate with your love.
>>
>Go for the girl my bestfriend is into?

If you play this game you're going to fuck him up. But it sounds like the lady likes you. It's a risk and there's no way around it.

possible outcomes:
>lose the friend, get the girl
>lose the girl, keep the friend
>lose the friend and the girl

OR do nothing.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.