[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How To Sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1497376261299.jpg (42KB, 417x393px) Image search: [Google]
1497376261299.jpg
42KB, 417x393px
So I met a couple looking for someone into pet play and I'm totally down for that however I've only ever been with one person before and even then it took a few years as a steady couple before I was even confident enough to initiate sex myself. I'm a very reserved person and the idea of being a "hey wanna fuck?" is relatively alien to me. How can I become more confident and comfortable wit sex? Even just saying 'fuck' in the context of a sexual encounter vs just using it as a swear is odd to me.
>>
You'll be their pet. Ask for training.
>>
>>18424254
I'm nervous about everything, and I know I shouldn't be but I am.
>>
>>18424249
You are signing on to fulfill THEIR fantasies. They'll let you know what they want from you.
>>
>>18424249
It sounds like you're making a big mistake. I won't even try to understand your reasoning, but it's obvious you're not into this. Keep your fantasies fantasies. Not every random kink that runs across your mind should be put into practice, especially if you are sitting there jacking off while you imagine it. Imagination and reality are very different.

I mean, listen to you. It's clear you're confused and you sound desperate and conflicted.
>>
>>18424606
Yeah, confused and conflicted for sure but not desperate, haven I quite sussed out whether what I feel is my actual desires and feelings or my anxiety and depression turning off of things, either way they're nice people and the guy I get to play MTG with which is always fun. That being said your post sounds a bit hysterical friend.
>>
>>18424281
They'll think it's cute most probably. I'm not into pet play and tbqh I honestly don't know exacty what it's about. But it probably has to do with tutoring and taking care of you while having fun. Teaching stuff is really hot to me and it's probably what they're up to too. So just go with the flow. I think this might be the perfect setuo for you to learn how2sex
>>
>>18424629
That's encouraging, I was also raised very much religious and sex was the devils way of entering your soul through your urethra and so I'm trying to adjust my views on it to something healthier. Being from a slutty city doesn't help.
>>
>>18424629
It has to do with treating you like an animal, degrading you, making you lick their feet, punishing you, etc, and then using you for their sexual gratifications.

What's in that for you?
>>
>>18424640
Ah, no it's not like that. Im not into degradation, no gimp suits or abuse here fampai, but that's beside the point. I initially said no to the offer because I was afraid of creepy stuff but we kept in touch and both of them are super friendly and a lot of fun. You really do sound somewhat triggered sir/madame/other.
>>
>>18424638
Not sure if you're op, but as long as it's good for everyone, it's healthy. Even BDSM can be healthy if all involved enjoy spanking.

That said...
>>18424638
If that's what it is about, be REALLY careful in indulging into it. Talk through everything they want to do to you and make sure you share this particular kin and actually get horny from being degraded and such. And even then, since you (OP) seem to be really insecure about sex, I would advice against jumping right into it, specially the degrading stuff. Maybe start off with something more "vanilla" like a threesome. And don't be embarassed to ask for directions, as long as you're not a starfish on bed, it's kinda hot to teach sex stuff, specially since they seem to be the dominant type.
>>
>>18424659
Sry, meant to quote
>>18424640
>>
>>18424661
>>18424659
Yeah your first quote was me (op). I used to do this sort of thing with my ex and it was a lot of fun. After we split some time ago I figured I wouldn't have any sexual relations for a long time since hooking up isn't fun to me, all the gay guys in the area are are creepy, shallow and uninteresting and all the girls are boring, lesbian, or taken and the idea of sex outside of a relationship made me uncomfortable but thinking about it there's no reason it should. Right?
>>
>>18424673
Not at all. Being comfortable with sex is rooted in both your beliefs about it and being comfortable with the people you're doing it with. Since apparently you're very comfortable with this couple, I don't see why you'd be uncomfortable with having sex with them.

I'm a guy and I had less than good sex with people out of a relationship before, so I kinda shared this view. But I had a threesome with my gf and a girl who we were really comfortable with and it was like the best thing ever, comfy AF. And we had othet threesomes where we weren't really comfortable with the girls and they sucked.

So in short, if you're comfortable, you're comfortable, relationship or not.
>>
>>18424249
Be completely open to your hesitations and if they're worth their salt, they will make the situation as comfortable and careful for you as possible.
I can really relate with you. I tried to do something similar (bought a plane ticket to go kinky camping with strangers in a state I've never been to) until I woke up and realized that I was not emotionally ready for this.

You being nervous and unsure is honestly fucking adorable as a sub. So don't hold back on being honest. It's totally awesome to coddle and comfort a confused sub until they feel better.

Remember this: this is for FUN. In the end, you have the power. If anything feels uncomfortable, you have every right to make things stop. You guys should communicate about what will happen if you get overwhelmed, or if you fall into a bad part of subspace.

Personally, I have to be really careful who I sub for, because if I get to a bad part of subspace, I don't use safe words anymore. I get into a headspace where I believe that I need to exercise complete servitude regardless of how I feel about it.
I prefer happy, cuddly, "good girl" subbing. I have a hard time with punishments and "bad girl" subbing. All I want is to be a good girl, and if I get into that subspace, and I'm convinced that I'm being bad? It wrecks my self worth. I feel like I have to prove myself.

Of course, when I'm not that deep, I have a fun time with playful, "Oh somebody's been a bad girl." It's a careful line.
>>
>>18424690
cont

My ex was a sadistic asshole and would take advantage of my subspace, 'forgetting' about hard limits I had (like slapping me in the face) and all around pretending to be confused when I was a sobbing mess afterwards.
My current boyfriend is much more attuned to my body language and actually cares about giving me a good time, so I've never had the problem of falling that deep. If I ever do, I trust him to be able to tell that I'm lowkey panicking and that he would switch to some serious aftercare.

BDSM is amazing with the impact it can have on you psychologically. When done well, it's exhilarating. When done poorly, it's traumatizing. You need to trust the people you're with to treat you well. You need to trust the people you're with to prioritize everyone's mental well being above their desire to orgasm. This is a fantasy land, and everyone should be constantly remembering that. If they try to make you do something you really really don't want to do, that is a massive red flag.

Please be careful.
>>
>>18424688
Alright! I guess part of it is that I don't have many friends, always had a small circle of people and adding more has been hard.
>>18424690
Yeah that's where I'm at and they're on board with it, they're really cuddly and I like that a lot.
>>
>>18424694
You poor thing! I'm glad to hear things are better, how did you meet you current partner? I'm curious how the normie day walkers meet friends. I've never dated before so its also confusing. Not nervous about it just haven't found anyone.
>>
>>18424696
>Yeah that's where I'm at and they're on board with it, they're really cuddly and I like that a lot.
Yay! I'm glad.

>>18424710
Thank you for the sympathy! It honestly made me feel really good to read. Yeah, things were really messed up. It's easy for subs to get taken advantage of, so I like to tell my cautionary tale.
My current boyfriend and I met while we were helping a mutual friend with an art project. I never really got much success off of the dating game. Well, mostly because I was meeting people off 4chan. Paranoia stopped me from making a real dating profile with my face and name.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.