[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Love at first sight" advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1497621155612.jpg (47KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497621155612.jpg
47KB, 960x960px
First i would like to see what others think about her , im just kinda curious you could just rate from 1-10 just to make it easier.

Lets all agree that we all have that "love at first sight" moment. I sure have, my experiences with it was crap and full of rejection. I mostly fall for people who i dont know, for me its kinda hard to talk to people i dont know cuz things get akward really fast. I dont really want it to happen again when i get to know this girl. Any advice for no being akward or look like a pathetic person and how to approach her?
>>
>>18424228
There's no such thing as "love" at first sight. You just found someone attractive, big fucking deal...
It's only love when you are already in a relationship.
>>
Ya op you are confusing physical attraction with sexual attraction, she looks like a fertile healthy young woman it is normal to be attracted to her.

But what the hell do you know about her personality?
>>
>>18424228
"Love at first sight" isn't really love, it's infatuation and can serve as a platform for love to grow, but often it lends to a very unhealthy and misguided form of love because you believe in your inclination toward that person too much.
>>
>>18424228
I'd give her a solid 8 out of 10. But seriously this picture made me wank at first sight.
>>
>>18424382
Btw she's pretty hot, I'll give you that. I'd throw a conservative 8.5 on her.
>>
OP, if i were you, i wouldn't trust this concept of love at first sight at all. i know what you're going through, went through it myself. sometimes, it can be a thing of the moment, or something that completely fucks you up. why am i saying this? because the thing of the moment happened to me, and the opposite to someone i know, who is now completely different from what he used to be.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.