[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Burdening women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0356.jpg (79KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0356.jpg
79KB, 630x630px
I feel like I am just a burden to women. I ask them out on dates and they say stuff like "I can't, sorry" but they don't say what date or time would work better.

I just feel like I can't brighten a woman's day. I only inconvenience their life. What can I do to go on more successful dates? I have not been on a date in about 10 years. I am 26 now.

Women my age seem so busy. What can I even do?
>>
You have to provide value to them anon, make them laugh talk about things they find interesting, taken them to interesting/nice place dress well take care of your body.

You attract women by being a high quality male.
>>
>>18424237
I understand but I am not even getting the chance to prove I am a high quality male. Which I am probably not?
>>
Strike up casual conversation where you see women, at the supermarket, traveling or join a group or club, try eventbrite or fb groups based on shared interest.
>>
>>18424256
I understand. I just don't know where to begin. My interests are shitty for meeting women. I just want women to give me a fucking chance? I guess I have to earn that chance though v
>>
File: Screenshot_20170616-133721.jpg (357KB, 1060x714px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170616-133721.jpg
357KB, 1060x714px
They'll give you a chance when you bring something to the table.
Focus on bettering yourself and being a confident individual and like minded people will be more inclined to hang out with you. Speaking from a 24yo womans perspective, if im talking to a guy and he doesnt have a sense of self identity or a long term goal then i cant see a relationship going anywhere. People must have common interests to be relatable and to be able to connect with each other.

What im saying is work on yourself - i mean Really WORK at it - and surround yourself with like minded, positive influences. Some of those influences will be women, some will be women who think you're a guy whose fun to hang out with.
Work on yourself and push to be a better man.
Hope this wasnt too preachy
Good luck, hope you find a lady
>>
>>18424207
You're not a burden to women by asking them out, anon. It's something that you HAVE to do the find a mate. In exchange for women not having to be the instigators, they do, often, have to break the bad news when they don't want to date you. That's their end of the bargain. Improve yourself, and keep trying with girls. You'll get there eventually.
>>
>>18424207
It's all about ză attitude dude! You don't ask you demand!!!!!!!!
>>
>>18424248
>not getting the chance

You're getting the chance literally every moment of your life. The moment a girl says "i can't, sorry" is when you should take the hint that you failed to properly display your value. Figure out how to appeal to your strengths.
>>
>>18425043

Thats almost as much as a turn off as m'lady
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.