[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex with gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I'm still a virgin, she's not, and I'm really into her and want her to be my first, we talked about this and she said she's worried about me being pressured to perform well. I just hope I'm not being cucked and sex never happening. Should I just make a move when I see her next or wait until we're both comfortable, I just have no idea how to go about this.
>>
Make a move bro and have fun, you aren't going to be an expert the first time nobody is. You learn from experience.
>>
Yeah. Dont make a big deal about it and if shes half as considerate about it as you make her sound shell probs make sure its a good time for you. Just keep an open mind and have fun my dude and dont hold back getting frisky if the mood is right -when you are cuddling hanging out alone etc.
>>
I was in the same situation in high except I wasn't a virgin. It was sophomore year I only had 2 girls under my belt. Dated a girl who was a virgin for 6 months and she'd tell me we were going to do it every weekend. Well, every time we started messing around she'd get all skiddish and weird like I was trying to rape her or something. So I'd just stop and cuddle with her so she didn't feel bad for not being able to do the dirty. That went on for a while then finally one of her close family members told me she was sexually abused by her father. That explained a lot. And it also made me realize she was a budding psychopath. At around that time I found out she was talking to both me and my best friend and neither of us knew. She had him convinced that me and her had broken up (to this day I still don't know why she did this) but anyways we both found out and decided to drop her and stay friends. Long story short sex saves relationships.
>>
>>18424179
How in the fuck is that remotely the same situation?
>>
>>18424139
OP here, thanks guys, I'm just not a very dominant guy, I wouldn't say I'm submissive either, just kind of in between, so it's hard for me to make first moves but I guess I just gotta do it and play it cool. I'll make a move next time I see her and see how things go from there.
>>
Every day there is a thread about this.

How the fuck do you manage to worry about sex? Nobody is good at something they've never done before, accept the fact that you will suck and just enjoy it, when I lost my virginity I was too busy being horny and happy that I couldn't worry at all about how good or bad I was.

How do you people manage to worry about this kind of stuff?
>>
>>18424179
>Dated a girl who was a virgin for 6 months

Damn, I guess some people lose their v-cards a lot earlier than others.
>>
>>18424639
Im worried about the actual initiation and first move to sex and whether or not it'll work and if she'll be comfortable regardless.
>>
>>18426309
It will happen. You will know. Just be dominant and ACT like you know what's up.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.