[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gender fluid male problem. Need advise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 149761648545782807569.jpg (251KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
149761648545782807569.jpg
251KB, 1280x720px
Ive been going out with my gf for 4 years and want to propose but i want her to know everything about me before i do (so it doesnt become a marriage ender later on) so how do i go about telling her that im genderfluid? To be precise im 55% girl, 45% boy.
>>
File: 1393828737999.jpg (42KB, 468x400px) Image search: [Google]
1393828737999.jpg
42KB, 468x400px
>>18424068
You're not some meme gender just because you're a guy that has some feminine personality traits.

>I like pink, that's girly, I'm part girl now

Tell nobody since they'll think you're a moron. And rightly so.
>>
>>18424068
lmao
>>
>>18424068
>genderfluid
uck. i'd break up with you for being such a special snowflake.
>>
>>18424068
>genderfluid
No such thing

Just stop
>>
Gender is fluid is some retarded tumblr nonsense.

If you like some "masculine" and some "feminine" things that's just what you like. No one can clearly define what some people should like and what other should like.

You like what you like and keep it moving.
>>
>>18424068
4 years and she hasn't a clue, really? Or is this just something you recently decided because of the people you are handing out with? Anyway, if she is clueless and you want a partnership with her this definitely is something you discuss. She may want a man or she may want a woman not someone that pretends to be another gender sometimes.
>>
Are you sure you're not just a guy who likes some things that are stereotypical for women?
>>
>>18424068
>To be precise im 55% girl, 45% boy.
100% bait
>>
>>18424068
>gender fluid
You are a fucking moron, everyone has different tastes in activities, I like cooking, and I don't call myself like that fucking retarded term, people like different stuff, heck, even if you want her to fiend you up and ride your dick or even peg you, its doesn't mean gender shit, it only mean you have some fetishes.
>>
>>18424068
Mannerisms, tastes, and basically every preference it's based on imitation and exposure to it at childhood, it has nothing to do with gender, you can grab a newborn boy and raise it as a female, and he will believe it, it's just like that, we are our experiences, our traumas and our fears, gender fluidity it's a retarded concept that liberals use to justify their stupid behavior with the stupid reason of "I was born this way".

This is the main reason society its failing now, we are enabling kids to confusing signals and ideas that contradict themselves.
>>
>>18424068
OP define what is gender fluid to you and we will tell you how stupid you are based on your reply. There's a chance you can prove yourself though but this whole gender fluid thing looks more like a meme every day.
>>
>>18424184
Underrated post
>>
>>18424229
>There's a chance you can prove yourself though
No there's not. Besides, this is bait.
>>
>>18424269
What's bait? My post or yours?
Gender fluid is a meme. No one can really define what each gender means because there are a lot of exceptions to whatever gender rules you find (like tomboys or guys who are straight but into fashion or makeup). It ultimately doesn't matter, everyone has their personality and some are seemingly more unique than others, there's no point in this particular label because it's all, dare I say it, a spectrum when it comes to gender. Some guy sare more manly, some are less, some pretend they aren't and some pretend they are. People will either like you the way you are or not, regardless of the label.
>>
>>18424278
He's saying that gender fluidity is so stupid that you can't justify it.

Also he's saying the whole thread is bait, probably since OP hasn't responded once.
>>
I wish people would stop pining for significance this way. 55%??? You either have a dick or a pussy why do people think theres room to improvise here?
>>
>>18424068
If you're less than 50% man, and she hasn't noticed after 4 years, then you're probably not genderfluid.
>>
>>18424068
My boyfriend, the love of my life, used to cross dress. I love him so fucking much I don't even care. So, be true to yourself, be true to your loved one.... You have no idea how much this could help your relationship
>>
Get over your mental disorder and grow up then there will be no problems

BTW Bad Idea coming to 4chan with Tumblr bullshit
>>
>>18424072
fpbp, you're just a weak male
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.