[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been seeing this girl for almost 2 weeks now. Nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4497.jpg (459KB, 2048x1356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4497.jpg
459KB, 2048x1356px
So I've been seeing this girl for almost 2 weeks now. Nice girl. Seems extremely interested in in me. We text each other everyday. When it comes to intimacy, the most we've done is kiss one time. No sex. As of last night, I started chatting with another girl whom has a little more in common as I do. I honestly find her slightly more attractive than the other one which is also a plus. I'm debating on whether or not I should date this new girl just to see for myself whether or not she's better for me. However, I really don't want to give the first girl the wrong idea about me if I decide to stop seeing her for said reason. What's the best way to handle a situation like this?
>>
>>18424012
>We text each other everyday

right there. It was the third sentence of your post. This is where you are fucking up
>>
>>18424012
As long as you are non-exclusive in dating, you're good.
The moment "so are you seeing anyone else?" pops up, you'll need to make a choice.
>>
Take this situation very slowly. Don't base your decision off of attractiveness or convenience. You could be playing for keeps. One of those girls could end up caring about you more than anyone ever has.

One day one of those girls could be bending over backwards for you and helping you get through life and all its complications. It's all about choices. Examine the choices they make in the next couple weeks while you get to know them, then make your choice of which is best for you.

Also, no matter how convinced you are that you can completely trust someone, stay on your toes. Don't get played. Females become more and more sinister with each generation. Always make sure you're aware of their motives.
>>
>>18424020
Gotcha. I knew that the word "exclusive" was going to pop up which is something that I know we're not. Guess one date wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>18424034
Oh I've been played before so, unfortunately, I have experience with that and therefore know to be cautious of motives.

I'm just don't want anyone's feelings getting hurt which I know is unavoidable.
>>
There is absolutely nothing wrong with exploring your options, OP.

Would you rather regret something you did or something you didn't do?

With that being said, tread carefully. Try not to take each relationship too far if you're not sure of yourself.

Good luck out there.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (7KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
7KB, 226x223px
>>18424015
>women only respond to grade-school-type relationship games bullshit
>mfw apparently anon thinks wanting to talk to someone you love means you won't ever get laid
>>
>>18424375
Thanks. Haven't even gone on a date with the second one yet.
>>
>>18424798
Just go for it. You won't know unless you try.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.