[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF a bit clingy..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1490977443894.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490977443894.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
so I am a bit drunk, and I think my alcoholism is why I left her for the night. And I really love her, but I feel like I hurt her, especially since I drink alone and she doesn't reall drink. Like I feel guiolty, I keep it a secret from her. I want her. For instance, I wanted her tn, and she wanted me tn, but my drinking kept us apart. What do I do here, I am withholding info from her.
>>
>>18423631
Sounds like you're clingy too, OP.

And you have a problem if drinking keeps you from fucking your girlfriend.
>>
Maybe try to be open about this and try to set shit straight before something goes south.

As for drinking, you might be an alcoholic if it is this bad, I wouldn't want an alcoholic father like my friends have had, so...either try to cut back (but the irritation will commence) or go sober for a bit. If you can't handle it, then idk.

May be crazy, but try going sober for a bit or at least cut back.

If it really is just that you drink alone, then stop drinking or drink with her. It's late and I'm disorganized.
>>
>>18423644
We already had sex tn, I asked her earlier if she wanted to fugg a gain, she said "maybe." I prolly am clingy.
>>18423656
I have been open in the past, she said, "If nothing changes about [your alcohol consumption], we will fade apart"
>>
File: 15422663.gif (1MB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
15422663.gif
1MB, 480x240px
>>18423631
What's the reasoning behind drinking alone? can relate but need more context
>>
>>18423669
Well there you go.

Go sober
>>
>>18423672
>reason
it's an escape for me. there is somethign about existence that is not satisfactory for me, so I want to escape it, and that's something I cant get from only her. She calls me her "crack-cocaine."
>>
>>18423675
!!!
but I bought a 6 pk of beer tn, I feel so bad about it... She is amazing, but I am fucked.... I am at war with myself,.
>>
I LIED TO HER AGAIN
>>
>>18423677
I have a drinking problem aswell I'm not retared and laze around drinking it's just an escape for me, and the seclusion part I love the most about it because it helps me be intuned with myself. Now with your girlfriend dilemma, if she is clingy asf you need to tell her that you're willing to be around more but also need space (try not to make it sound as if you are cheating or breaking up with her). Look I get it's a copeing mechinism but you also made a commitment to her. The way I see it you only have a couple options, be straight forward with her but don't make her think you need rehab and hopefully she understands, or you have to either cut back on drinking or be more sneaky with it which is a gamble.
>>
>>18423684
Only one way out, just try to go sober. If you can't do it, then you've at least gave it what you got
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.