[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old Crush Matched on Tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1487.jpg (99KB, 750x1334px)
IMG_1487.jpg
99KB, 750x1334px
This response she gave is a loaded how do I say "no I was into you without it" without expecting a response like "you've never seen me without make up" or saying she has bad skills with make up accidentally. I feel tested in a bad way and I am not sure wether she intended it that way or not. Female perspective would be greatly apreciated but I'm looking for advice all around.
>>
>>18423591
"Day eyeshadow tho. Girl knows how to work dem highlights to catch a boys heart"
Or some other dumbass joking remark.

Play the catch-up game, ask her out to coffee or something.

Not to hard broski
>>
You had makeup on? I didn't realize that. You looked naturally cute and I love ........ about you.
>>
>>18423591
Well, you can completely divert from that comment by replying that your crush was due to more than just her looks.
>>
Oof, yeah I doubt she intended it that way but that's a bit of a loaded question. Maybe something like "I'm sure it wasn't just your make up :)" (in your own words) would work?
>>
>>18423606
Drop the I'm sure and just say "It def wasn't just your makeup tho *smug or wink emoji*"
>>
>>18423614
Oh yeah that's better
>>
>>18423591
She's just trying to respond in a way that you can give her positive reinforcement for your emotions at the time without making it awkward.

You're looking into it too much, just relax and talk without thinking more than you need to about opening up, and if you do decide to go that route, be somewhat amused and amusing by it, not condescendinly so, but humorous. If it helps, keep in the back of your mind she's just an option, because you're making your mark on the scene no matter if she's game or not. Think about how awesome you are too, basically.

responding, for example, and to keep it general so you can answer in your own style, say something genuine and while keeping it relatively simple, you need a healthy balance of laughter and serious hitting on
>>
this is something to talk about after hours of sweaty sex not before it
>>
>>18423630
Jesus Christ you madman, genius!
>>
>>18423591
You wanna make her feel good about herself, but you also don't want to be the dude to shower her with compliments and seem like you're putting her on a pedestal, being all like "no, your beauty is greater than that of a million suns with or without makeup, you are perfect etc etc."

Girls like to feel like you're not just working to get them, but they are working to get you. They don't like things just handed to them. You have to be a little challenging.

By complimenting how she does her makeup, instead of giving her the expected "no you are perfect just how you are," it'll leave her ambiguous as to whether you do actually find her attractive, or if it's just her makeup. That ambiguity will excite her.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.