[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP ME FUCK MY GFS BFF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8417.gif (715KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8417.gif
715KB, 500x259px
Hey /adv/ going to meet up with my girlfriend and her friend tomorrow and i can tell her friend likes me. sonny question is how do i seduce her to make her do something she'll later regret? teach me the secrets of seduction /adv/ ;-)
>>
>me biting this obvious bait

>OP goes to 4chinz for seduction advice
>wants to make girlfriend jealous
You're a tool, and a none-too-sharp one
>>
>>18423433
If you ain't able to do that shit on your own, nothing we say will get you anywhere.

You've either got game, or you don't.

No one can give it to you.

The fact that you're asking on 4chan suggests you don't.
>>
>>18423433
Dude that's basic shit. Find out what she desires/wants and find use that to bend her to your will. Also you can pray upon her insecurities. Find out her traumas and what >triggers her
Then be hot and cold praiseing her the insult her. Make her feel an array of emotions. Make her laugh humor has a way of change if people's perceptions. You can also break into her bedroom drug her. Then tie her to a chair. Tape her eye lids open and have her watch and listen to things you want to indoctrinate her with. Guns also work.
>>
>>18423446
Actually you can get game by practicing
>>
Hand her a jar of that biscuit spread and a spoon and then start eating from your own. Tell her that you know it is kind of disgusting and going straight to your hips, but you don't care because you've got cramps and this is just going to have to be a 'fuck the world' kind of day. If she eats it in my experience this is definitely something she'll later regret.
>>
>>18423450
>practicing
Which is not something you get off of asking a Mongolian trash monkey painting board what to do.

You get it by going, failing, learning, improving.

He wants a quick shortcut in to her pants.

The Point still stands. No one can give you game.
>>
>>18423458
Sure but knowledge is still pretty valuable
>>
>>18423466
Overrated.
First hand experience trumps it.
Knowledge can only be applied once you have perspective and understanding brought along by first person knowhow.
>>
OP bring along your new apple laptop and impress upon her that not only is it completely fucking baller, but you also managed to get it for a considerable discount by taking what at the time seemed like a quite highly priced and long term iphone tariff, but if you divide the saving on the laptop over the length of time of the phone contract it isn't much more than the cost of a regular phone tariff and the laptop and that it might be a good way to build credit.

Once she has taken the contract break her laptop and phone. Not only will she be fucked, she'll totally regret it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.