[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I work a comfy night shift job where I come home at 3~4 in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1461916664563.webm (2MB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
1461916664563.webm
2MB, 540x360px
>I work a comfy night shift job where I come home at 3~4 in the morning
>Everyone in my household works day shift
>Whenever I come home, it wakes them up. So I try to be as quiet as possible coming in the house
>They all complain the next morning that they couldn't sleep because I was keeping them up all night
>I turn on the television at the lowest volume and my wife will come storming in mad because the TV is keeping her up
>She insists that I come to bed as soon as I get home, because "It's late"

What the fuck do I do?

>inb4 get a divorce
Okay, well can you think of solutions that don't involve ending my relationship with my wife that I love very much?
>>
>>18423428
Change your sleep schedule. Go to bed when you get home and wake up 8 hours later from that point. Or get a day job.

Don't be a selfish asshole keeping everybody up because your mr special with a night job. Make the necessary sacrifices.
>>
>>18423461
Okay. I guess there isn't any other option.

I just feel like shit towards the end of my shift if I go to bed as soon as I get home. I really like everything about my job, but we don't really have a "first shift".
>>
>>18423472
Maybe eat more or drink some coffee? What if don't go home and go somewhere else for a few hours. When do the people in your house usually wake up?
>>
Hello OP. I work a manly job 7am-4pm and generally have to get up at 5am for work. I crash and burn by about 11pm at the latest and generally go unconscious immediately due to physical exhaustion. My gf has a typical low impact role as a paper herder in an office full of overweight complaining soft handed split arses between the hours of 9am and 5pm and generally has to get up at 8:30am and likes to sit up reading until around 1am-2am because she isn't tired so we get a similar amount of tension with me getting up at 5am and singing in the shower and her 'loudly' reading and deciding she needs to take a shit at 2am.

Firstly, I'm completely unreasonable when I'm half asleep and I'm unaware of what I'm doing. In the defence of your family, if I was woken up by somebody I'd be incoherent and bitchy. Fucking with somebodies sleep schedule is a good way to make them act insane.

Also get some fucking headphones for the TV. But also discuss with them at a rational hour when everybody is coherent and sane that you need a few hours to decompress once you've finished work. Don't try and discuss this with them at 4am.
>>
>>18423472
Don't quit your job. If you wife is in another room and hears the tv then I doubt the tv is on the lowest. Get a tv headset so you can hear it without anyone else hearing it.
>>
If you need to unwind after work, so be it. Sounds like everyone is pissed because they have to get up and work while you sleep. Set up a den on another floor, or man up and put your wife in her place.
>>
Who the fuck watches tv at that hour.
What do you watch desu?
Use headset and watch Youtube like a normal felow.
>>
>>18423428
watch tv downstairs or garage
use headphones
slap your wife
build a cuck shed and watch tv in there
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.