[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumped.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: apestosin.jpg (59KB, 640x429px) Image search: [Google]
apestosin.jpg
59KB, 640x429px
I lived with my bf for 4 years. A month ago, he moved 1000 miles away to a paradisiac island for a job and promised me that once he settled there I would move with him. He didn't wanted to buy my ticket even thought we had savings, which he took them all. As soon as he got there, he stopped talking to me, I've been trying to search him with no success, but for a message once in a while, and whenever he says "I'll be with you in a minute" I just happen to wait overnight for him, and he never comes. I didn't agree with the idea of him going away before me, and well, it turn out to be another case of abandonment. I'm literally sick (a genetic disorder diagnosed some months before), unemployed, diagnosed deppresed (not that I care, but I guess I shouldn't be so damn damn sad and it may have something to do) and really really hopeless. I feel no one is going to love me again. I'm a big failure, and I feel double disgraced because I always wanted to live by the sea, A word of advice would come really handly. I don't see future, I don't know what to do. I want to die. Sorry for the drama and thanks in advance. Even if you curse me at least I'll have some interaction... I guess. Have a baby hippo, unrelated.
>>
That's a bit of a dick move
>>
>>18423414
Your not a failure. And that guy is a total child for not breaking up with you face to face. Either find a reason to move on or give up. There's still a lot of good out there for you to enjoy.
>>
I'll bite.

That (now ex-, apparently) boyfriend is not worth your time if he's dumped you so coldly. The best advice regarding him is to move on (as it always is). Even if he comes back, don't let him in your life: he's betrayed you.

If I were you, I would probably mourn/mope/etc. for a while because emotions are hard for me. Then, after say, a week, I would start shifting pieces of my life around to find employment and a place to live/stay. Perhaps find/make a network of friends and rely on that. Staying alone is surely not going to help the loneliness. Just be aware, emotions are wild things, and the mind is its own worst enemy.

As others say, there are a lot of wonderful things in the world to enjoy, and you are absolutely capable of enjoying some/all of them. If your condition was so dangerous as to prevent there from being any future joy in your life, you'd probably already be dead from it.
>>
Thank you. I want to believe he's a dick and there's joy for me awaiting. I'm still in love with that man, madly. I wish someday he call me and say "hey I bought your ticket, come here". I deeply wish that. I can't believe he left, I even dreamt a couple nights ago that he came and wake me up and when I actually woke up... my god, that feeling... I don't know what will I do, considering your words is a good idea. Sorry, English is not my mother tongue.

(No, my condition is no that bad, it just hit me when I was diagnosed but I'm already on therapy -bones).

Thank you for your words. I really appreciate it. I don't have friends. I'll try.
>>
> He didn't wanted to buy my ticket even thought we had savings

and why exactly he has to buy you a ticket princess golddigger?
>>
>>18423483
Those were OUR savings.
>>
>>18423483
He took money from his and my account... all of it.
>>
File: 1419367514002.jpg (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1419367514002.jpg
7KB, 225x224px
>>18423414
I feel for you OP, wish I could give you a hug right now. Not much you can do about it except try to forget him and move on with your life. Look for support from friends and family till you get over the worst of it and then slowly try to get back in the saddle and how the next guy you meet doesn't turn out to be such an asshole.
>>
For real, if he dumped you like that..... He didn't care about you. You can listen yo people say he wasnt worth your time but indeed you were only worth the tine he used you for. Get over it.
>>
>>18423493
and why would he have access to your account?
>>
>>18423457
A manipulative prick stole your money and went god knows where, probably lying about his current location and broke off any contact and you claim to be madly in love with him? Next time choose better who to love girl. And also if he ever comes back to you for whatever reason, even if he tells you to move with him to the beach or whatever, please for your own good don't restart contact with him. He used you once, he will use you again. I really feel for your situation and wish you to get over it and be able to look back at it as the lesson that made you a better person. Wish you luck
>>
>>18423536
... it was a shared account.
I have a shared account with my boyfriend as well, to pay bills and dates.
>>
>>18423483
>>18423536

Either you're purposely obtuse or underage and have no idea how the world works.

Joint accounts are extremely common. Granted op maybe shouldn't have kept savings in a current account, any time I've had a joint account with a gf I've not paid my wage directly but rather set up a standing order from my own savings account to cover bills.

OP - take it as a lesson learnt. Don't kill yourself, you're better than that and he doesn't deserve the victory.
>>
>>18423500
Here goes a hug back, thank you for your warmness :)

>>18423599
>>18423626
>>18423607
>>18423502
Thank you for your support. It's great that even for these means I could feel accompanied. This is relief. I'll try to give back on the advices at the board (not on relationships).
>>
>>18423414
OP, you seem like a really nice person and you don't deserve this. Really.
What's the extent of your genetic disorder? I have one myself and I can promise you that once you learn to accept it you can live a happy and full life.
If you are sick, in most countries you might get help to find a job or to get proper treatment for your mental issues. There are a lot of charities that work with this, or state welfare could do it as well.

You are going to be loved again. It is going to be okay.
I'm sorry you have to suffer, but you can use this painful experience to grow as a person and then give back all the lessons you've learnt to someone else in distress.

Here's some cute baby elephant.
>>
>>18423771
Thank you :)

Scoliosis. Pain was unbearable for 9 years, I was given pain killers during this time, every day and every time of the day, I was told it was stress. Three times the paramedics have come home because I got paralyzed, could just blink, the slightest breeze would caused me pain as fire. One day strange things happen to my body and I felt the skin of my face was burning, an electric shock through my spine that knocked me, and couldn't feel my hands or move my neck: the pills caused me a gastric ulcer, in the hospital, for the first time I had a thoroughly examination, my spine was crooked. Years before (childhood, as a teen, and in my 20's) my guess was that maybe I had an hernia and that caused me the pain, so the diagnose came like cold water. Since then a couple of physicians told me I was going to get worse. I used to be quite strong (I think) but in less than a year my strenght decreased dramatically, moving anything "heavy" puts me on bed and in my way to the doctor, this depressed me long time because I like physical work, and love to make physical efforts (farming, gardening, plumbing, repairing things, and some light construction like putting fences). Nevertheless, just days ago I found some exercises (Feldenkrais) that I feel are helping me with the pain and also to broaden my movements, I don't feel better with the exercises from the hospital.
>>
>>18423607
dont share your accounts till you are legally spouses or married

its pretty obvious women like you want in on the money so you dont mind "sharing", you dont share, you leech, well deserved
>>
>>18423867
I make more than my boyfriend. Paid for his education fully and provided for him financially for 3 years.
I couldn't give less of a shit about the money.

We contribute equally (50% of our income) and use the shared bank account for shared expenses like bills, grocery shopping, dates and such. I have my personal bank account for my own expenses. We've been living together for 6 years and otherwise it'd be annoying to split everything. In this way it is much easier.
>>
File: hqdefault5.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault5.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>18423487
>"Those were OUR savings."
>unemployed
>>
>>18423876
Are you OP? How could you be making more than him if you are unemployed?

I am starting to think that perhaps I'd have done similar if I were dating OP
>>
>>18423891
No dude. I posted this:

>>18423607
>>18423876

It was pretty obvious since I talked about my boyfriend in the post, and OP doesn't have one.

This guy >>18423867 called me a leech and I replied.
>>
>>18423886
maybe she havent spent the gibsmedat and spent boifriends money for "dates and expenses"

women are cheeky little cunts
>>
>>18423886
People lose jobs. It's not like if you are unemployed now you've been unemployed since you were born and you'll be till you die.
>>
that's a pretty shitty situation to be in. How did you even let this happen to begin with? it's not like he was particularly sneaky about it judging from the OP. but muh hindsight etc.
only thing you can do now is to try to forget about the cunt and focus on yourself. your physical and mental well-being should be top priority. try to get a job as soon as you feel better too.
>>
>>18423886
>>18423898
I don't understand these, taking on people on /adv does nothing good to you.

I've worked since 18 in a culture where you take care of your parents and older people. I don't go on dates or do expenses beyond food or services (water, electricity). I sew my own clothes. Saying women are cheeky little cunts goes back to your mother, sister, and every women out there. I don't think all men are equal for one experience I had (I'm OP) and I'm sorry women have been bitches to you.
>>
I'm sorry anon
But maybe he got tired of being with someone who leeched off of him
It's time to cry, go lift weights, and cry some more
>>
There's also the possibility that he died on that island and someone else is using his phone to send you the occasional text.

Either way, move on. I hope you can do it quickly and get your life together. I know you do realize that dwelling on this won't get you anywhere. Good luck.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.