[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pervert

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/,

I'm a pervert. I love going to nude beaches and looking at women. I constantly try to look down women's tops and stare at their asses. I also get a kick out of showing myself, I like to walk around my apartment naked where my neighbours could potentially see.

I know that what I do isn't really so bad in the grand scheme of things but still I don't like the idea that I would make anyone uncomfortable. Sometimes when I'm at the beach I think the women notice me watching, and the other day on the bus I got a boner looking at some girl's tits and I just couldn't stop looking... How do I keep this in check? I know that one option is to just masturbate constantly until I don't have any desire left but I don't really like doing that, and sometimes I get the urge to put my hand up a girl's skirt or walk around naked in public and obviously that could get me in a lot of trouble. Really I just want to know how I stop myself from doing stupid stuff like this because the desire is fucking overwhelming sometimes
>>
>>18423407
Go to a gay bar.

Have a dude or ten stare holes in to your pants and try to cop feels on your cock.

Knocks the pervert and sex drive out of you real good.

Not trolling btw.
>>
What you think women don't do the same thing?
>>
>>18423407

you cannot actually reduce your urges without extreme measures. instead learn to be stronger than your urges.

t. your gayer hornier counterpart
>>
>>18423407
women live with fear in their hearts because of men like you. do you really want to be the type of man that contributes to the "all men are creeps and rapists" stereotype? There are a lot of women who don't even like going out alone because they see your type of lust as a threat to their life. Little girls learn that they are looked at by men like you when they start becoming self aware, doesn't that bother you?
>>
>>18423760
>doesn't that bother you?
ACtually it makes me even hornier
>>
>>18423527
I don't think so. It isn't really a normal thing to do for either sex.

I told my boyfriend I think of sexual stuff when I get bored and he was a bit weirded out. Mind you I don't look at anyone or think of anyone else around me and my boyfriend isn't a very prudish person.
>>
>>18423807
then you are a lost cause. why post?
>>
>>18423807
HAHA
>>
>>18423760
Like fuck. Do some pressups and wear a tight t-shirt showing off your nips and the roasties love it
>>
>>18423407
People often think this about certain individuals- would the world be a better place without this one or that one. In your case the world and all of us regular folk would absolutely be better without you
>>
Just remember that all you need is one sexual harassment charge and your life is fucked forever, and women can pretty much make those up on the spot these days out of nothing. If you give them an actual reason you'd be so boned. Check out women's responses to the Canada creep guy. He's gonna get killed by some boyfriend or father eventually.
>>
>>18424162
Dont listen to this fearmongering faggot kike. Do whatever the fuck you want. Jail is just a room and anal feels good.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.