[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I incapable of love?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 13-wojak_00.w190.h190.2x.jpg (14KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
13-wojak_00.w190.h190.2x.jpg
14KB, 380x380px
>Find a girl Im really attracted to.
>Talk to her for atleast a week or two.
>Meet, hang out, the whole 9 yards.
>Like her personality, her looks, errythang.
>Finally ask her out.
>After I ask her out, that spark of passion in my heart fades slowly
>Eventually I get bored of the relationship and break up.
>Rinse and repeat.

Is it because I take things too fast? Im just got into a relationship with a girl ive been friends with for a while now, but im afraid ill do my usual 8 step program and break it off.
>>
>>18423235
You are expecting too much from love.

It's normal to feel less exited about something after awhile. It's normal to have bad days sometimes.
>>
you are incapable of thought
>>
>>18423235
>tfw too smart for love.
It's natural in that it's how people work. You want something, and you feel a drive to obtain that, you work hard for it. But when you do actually get it, it loses its value and you don't want it anymore. This is similar, although you might be getting to the last point too fast.
>>
>>18423235
The thrill of the chase is over
>>
Love develops not only from mutual attraction but also interests. They probably didn't give you the connection you wanted, but in all honesty it sounds like you are not looking for a relationship. Nothing to worry about.
>>
The answer is simple. Smash and gas.
>>
>>18423235
This problem is common among people who have adhd.
>>
>>18424682

Are you just talking shit, or is this a real thing?
>>
>>18424722

He's talking about the nature of ADHD people who start with a strong interest but get bored easily with hobbies, work, and relationships. It's a real thing but I don't think it applies to your situation. Lots of people lose interest after the thrill of the hunt is over.
>>
You're just a kid who's into the chase than the actual person and the actual relationship with them. You're not incapable of love, you're just in your edgy phase. It'll be over before you know it. I don't have any advice except to tell you to stop being so edgy, though I know this won't work, so we all shall wait it out until you and your kind become more mature.
>>
>>18425180
>edgy
You aren't using this word correctly and you don't know what it means.
>>
>>18425189
>Is a sharp object capable of recognizing its own edges
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.