[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I appreciate a foot job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1497118230622.webm (525KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497118230622.webm
525KB, 1280x720px
I have a very select amount of kinks I enjoy, and feet are not one of them. My girlfriend and I are wanting to try some new things and I would like to start off with this. I just don't know how I can mentally enjoy stimulation from her feet.
>>
>not into feet
>wants to try a footjob

I don't know what to tell you, OP. Try something you might actually like instead?
>>
>>18422929
Don't do it if you don't enjoy it you fag

Also why are you even doing it? Does she have a foot fetish? Never heard of girls liking feet.
>>
>>18422934
I really was only going to give it a shot for her since she mentioned it a week or so back. I'll just try it once and if I don't like it what ever I guess.
>>
>>18422946
If you do it you MUST do something that you like and she doesn't like.
>>
>>18422946
Oh, OK. The way you phrased the OP implied it was your idea. Anyways, if you're not into the idea of feet it's still probably not going to bring you to orgasm.

If the two of y'all are trying to do something new in bed, why don't you go over a bunch of possibilities and find something you both like?
>>
>>18422957
Yeah I'll give that a go, she is open to a lot of stuff.
>>
>>18422962
put it in her butt
>>
I'm not into feet at all, but I had a gf rub her feet on it clumsly and secretly watching tv once and it was kinda nice. I think the appeal is the clumsyness and lack of precision, so it builds up over time. I'm not sure about an actuall foot job though, and I doubt most girls have the motor skills to not just step on your balls. So maybe stick to just rubbing over pants and go from there.
>>
>>18422962
Go for getting her unbelievably horny but denying her orgasm. Do it multiple times in a row till she's just a puddle of sexual frustration. The orgasm at the end will be worth it. This works both ways, but better on women.
>>
>>18422929

Learn to walk before you start running...

Start off slow - something as simple as randomly rubbing your crotch with her foot one day while you're watching TV or something.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.