[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ways to lowkey screw over shitty bosses?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Is there a way to make my boss' life miserable for giving me hell at work but be really lowkey about it in a way it won't get me in trouble? In what way could I make them regret treating me like shit and respect me a bit more?
>>
Do a really great job at everything you work on. Then he will look like an asshole to everyone else you work with and maybe even feel bad for treating you shitty.
>>
>>18422898
That's the thing. I do everything like I'm told. They just look for any excuse to fuck me over. It can even be a top I wore that day or someone I talked to. None of it has to do with my actual work because they know I actually do things right. My evaluation was perfect before I got there with them. They just know that theyre screw ups and like to blame their employees for everything.
>>
>>18422892
Just lowkey take over his position.
Slowly, but surely, you dedicate yourself 110% to your job. Make sure you're great friends with HIS boss. Then your shitty boss will be forced to watch as you get promoted to his level. Continue impressing boss-boss until he decides to promote you to take over his position as he moves up the ladder/retires/quits. Then you use your newfound power and connection to fuck your old bosses wife. His daughter too if he has one. At the same time if you want to challenge yourself. Remember to keep it lowkey though.
>>
>>18422918
Fuck. This would've been great if it weren't for the fact that all 3 of them are the fucking same. His boss is even worse and the VP is an old lady and she hates me. They just seem to hate anyone in their 20's and get condescending as fuck because they've been in the company for decades even though they still don't know shit.
>>
>>18422930
>VP is an old lady
There's your opening. Smash that granny puss. You know what you must do.
>>
Study the patterns of the boss' attacks and punish the openings while avoiding the attacks. Keep some stamina in reserve. That's the general strategy, it might take many tries.
>>
>>18422993
>Dark souls strats
OP, your boss doesn't happen to be the Lord of Sunlight right?
>>
>>18422892
make it so the business depends on you and then drop them through the floor by leaving. no one I've ever done this too has recovered.

it's like it's hard to just not be shitty for people and they don't get that I'm good at whatever I do whatever the odds and if I decide to be shitty back I'm going to be more effective. do that.
>>
>>18423370
to* I swear talking on the internet and typing by feel is making my writing horrendous.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.