[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I buy a hooker on Backpage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-06-15-234055_1898x889_scrot.png (534KB, 1898x889px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-15-234055_1898x889_scrot.png
534KB, 1898x889px
$150 + tip?

Tip wtf? Am I going to pay and then after the pimp asks for an arbitrary tip? I just don't want to get robbed or arrested.
>>
The tip depends on how much you rate the experience. A 5 star experience deserved a tip 100% equal to the asking price.
Different pimps might differs in tips definition.
>>
>>18422850
No, you've got it all wrong. After you've paid and done the deed, the pimp will come to you. The you put your tip in the the pimp. Remember though - this is VERY important - just the tip.
>>
File: spengwab.jpg (83KB, 981x692px) Image search: [Google]
spengwab.jpg
83KB, 981x692px
>>18422850
JuiCY rOuNd BooTY
CuTeSt Lil BoDyY CurvY
>>
>>18422850
>$150

You don't have to buy sex, come on man you can do better.
>>
>>18422967
It's so strange. Is there a secret message?
>>
>>18422850
Maybe you can ask her.
>>
>>18422864
In the age of the internet, do most prostitutes even need pimps?

I mean, the crack-addicted street-walking ones probably have them. But people like this who look like they are running a pretty smooth outfit?

I dunno, I'm talking out of my ass. Never hired a prostitute and never will because it's not my thing. But pimps are the scum of the earth and don't deserve business imo
>>
Used to be prostitute who did things myself. I don't look like this, I'm cute but not curvy and shit. I never got tipped. But then I also don't look like a gym rat Youtube model who would ever dare put my face online. She's probably too much for you/used to old wealthy guys and will be offended and call her backup on you or knife you if you don't tip.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.