[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How break up with GF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1497391617935.png (138KB, 457x458px) Image search: [Google]
1497391617935.png
138KB, 457x458px
Hey /adv/

So, I really love my girlfriend and want to spend my life with her, but she's been chasing some dude 3k miles away who she can realistically never be with. Shes a few years younger than me and pretty immature and has never been with anyone except for me. She claims she doesnt feel for me romantically anymore, which I understand since it's been 4 years together and we have put 0 effort into maintaining the romance, but it seems like the real problem is she wants to explore if other people are any better than me before "settling down" with me. Initially I told her crushes are normal and she needs to learn to manage them, but she hasn't managed it well at all and is on the bleeding edge of practically LDR with him in all but title (and lack of overt sexuality due to being in a relationship with me). I can feel her actively becoming less my girlfriend and treating me more as just a friend. I am acutely aware that what she's doing is trying out another boy emotionally and keeping me on the side incase it doesn't work out.

I am not okay with this, obviously. I feel like then that she needs some space to grow up and/or realize she's fucking stupid, I need some space to reevaluate and maybe meet new people myself. Im afraid of being alone and not having anyone, I'm also afraid of irreparably ruining things between us as if things work out I'd really be down for getting back together 1-3 months down the road.

I just don't really KNOW how to break up with someone.

/adv/?
>>
With a situation like that you only need to say something like your done, and just walk away. You can already see that she's just keeping you around so if you listen to her beggin then you're only hurting yourself.
>>
>>18422502
This. keep it simple. Don't give reasons. You'll prob be surprised on how easily she takes it. If you keep it short and sweet you will keep the option open to get back with her later. Not sure why you would. There's always less respect when you get back with a woman after a break up. And there is plenty of women in the world, no reason to stick with one.
>>
Thanks anons, anyone else?
>>
She wants me to come over tonight and watch some shows with her and cuddle and do stuff together tomorrow. It sounds so fucking tempting, help pls /adv/
>>
My spouse did this with me and a coworker of his over the course of eight months. Eight miserable, fucking miserable months on that fucking carousel. Rip the band-aid off and walk, bitch. Get off the carousel.
>>
>>18422668
I'm not being mean, but fuck her like a man. Treat her like the filthy whore that she is and then leave. She'll want you back.
>>
>>18422723
0% chance of sex occurring. She is rock bottom libido and always has been and also its her parents house and it is small.
>>
dont even bother with it dude, if shes a;ready looking into another guy, no matter the distance, shes not the one. the one for you will love you for yourself and appreciate you for your loyalty and your love for her, if shes already thinking of another guy, its time for you to just drop her. loyalty and communication comes first in a relationship, but clearly she isnt loyal and its not worth your time and headaches, theres so may females out there thatll dig you, plenty of fish in the sea
>>
Dont let her treat like you are nothing.
She is jot mature enough to be The One. Good thing you found out before it got too late. Ripping the bandaid is the only solution. I was in similar situation as you. I got serious with her and then found out she was very interested in obe of her guy friends. The guy was in a serious relationship. I realized if he becomes single, she will be actually tempted to leave me..despite my genuine feelings for her. It took me few weeks to bring myself to break up with her. On her request, decided to stay friends. Would meet up amd hang out about once a week. 7 months after break up I had still not moved on from her. Finally I invoked 'No Contact' a month ago. Still sad about it but i can feel life getting back on track a little. Started taking slight interest in other girls. Bottomline: Breakup with her. Do it nicely and politely. Lie if you have to but dont go for the lets remain friends meme. Be strong. Right girl(s) will come along all through your life. Be patient.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.