[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY FUCK NEED HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: cat pixelated.jpg (10KB, 321x290px) Image search: [Google]
cat pixelated.jpg
10KB, 321x290px
JESUS MY FEMALE FRIEND THAT IVE MET 2 WEEKS AGO JUST TOLD ME SHE WAS RAPED. AND I THINK SHE HAS CRUSH ON ME WHAT DO
HOW DO I LIVE WITH THAT INFORMATION I NEVER ASKED FOR IT
>>
>>18422371
Awe! Now you can't make a move on her, OP! She got raped on purpose, just to cock block you.
>>
Just don't hook up, put her in the friend zone.
>>
What are you, 14? Many women have been victim of sexual assault, it changes their character.

>how do I live with that information

Well, since we don't know how the conversation went down exactly, that's rather hard to say. But you sound like a shitty friend so I would say just continue being a shitty friend so she doesn't have a crush on you anymore and leaves you alone.
>>
>>18422382

im 18
but it's weird 1st time ever in this kind situation.
And isn't it weird that I'm the 1st person ever to know about this? I barely met her
>>
>>18422371
Here's two pieces of advice about women I would give my 18 year old self.

1. Never date a single mom
2. Never date a woman with a history of sexual assault/abuse

These two things infinitely complicate having a normal relationship with a woman.
>>
>>18422547
You mean don't date most woman?
>>
>>18422371
Go over to her house and rape her. Ask her if it felt like that.
Works everytime.
>>
>>18422963
Why don't you just convert to Mormonism, then?
>>
>>18422547
>2. Never date a woman with a history of sexual assault/abuse

good luck finding a woman to date then
>>
How did she say it? Was it recent? Maybe she needed a friend to open up to
>>
>>18423785
she said it was in November and she kept it inside her for all this time
She said that I inspire trust in her.
Idk maybe I overreacted idk
>>
>>18423416
This.
>>
>>18422371
Just my opinion, but having given WAY more energy and attention to the late night text message confessions/tirades/fits of women over the years than my ability to actually affect the situation allowed for, I'd take a step back and ask yourself "Is she asking me for help because I can do something about this, is she just venting and needing some quick emotional support, or is she just having a fit and selfishly burdening me with her shit because she wants an audience?"

Call professionals if its option 1, tell her you're sorry and that you're there for her and will help however you can if option 2, blow her off if option 3.
>>
>>18423764
This has never been a problem for me. Where do you live where every woman has been raped? Nigeria?

Anyways OP, be a good friend and tell her that you're there for her if she needs to talk. Listen to all of her complaints, tell her that it's not her fault (even if she put herself in a retarded situation), and eventually suggest that perhaps professional help could be good for her.

At this point it's only been a day or so, right? So you can get away with saying "I was so taken aback at your information I needed time to process it."

You probably shouldn't date this girl at this point, though. Girls with history of sexual assault are damaged goods and the relationship will probably not be fulfilling. Just focus on doing the right thing for now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.