[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Complicated Friendzone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1457378721937.jpg (85KB, 906x799px) Image search: [Google]
1457378721937.jpg
85KB, 906x799px
>be me 19yr
>have a 17yr friend from school for almost a year
>Month ago she broke up with her boyfriend
>they were together for almost 3 years
>a lot of mental health problems
>relationship based on helping with problems
>i helped her with breaking up
>6 days after that we fucked
>i fall in love with her
>she said it was just sex
>constantly saying that she love me but in the same sentance she can say that we have no emotional relation
>she dont want to be in any relationship with anyone just want to have fun and fuck guys and girls
>we spend 10hours a day talking on a phone or hanging out with each other
>few times heard that we gonna get married in our 40's couse we are a perfect match
i have no idea what i should do to get her emotionally closer to me. And what she really thinks about me. Should i just be close to her and wait till the end of this fun phase?
>>
>>18422349
No you should stop giving her you undivided attention, if you want her romantically it will just hurt you more and more because all women go through this phase.

Look for other girls, tell her you don't want to be one other fuck buddies. If she likes you then she will cave, if not then you have to move on.
>>
>>18422349
You're essentially her bitch at this point. It sounds to me like you're simply a piece of entertainment she uses when bored and convenient, put some distance between her act less and less interested and if she drops you at that point then she wasn't worth it but if she pursues you then you should try. Don't be a beta either, tell her you ain't going to be close to her while she is rooting random guys like a slut, you need to be the alpha male.
>>
>>18422349
Was it her that had the mental health problems? Ask her what they were. Some of them affect relationships pretty badly
>>
OP, the problem is there's a difference between an emotional connection and a physical connection. The fact that you fucked is awesome, but it looks like it confused her. She probably did it on an impulse.

Honestly even if there is an emotional connection, that doesn't mean a relationship can or will happen. There has to be a confluence of motivation, reciprocation, opportunity, and convenience. These all have to happen at the same time for anything to grow.
>>
File: 1496334564629.png (47KB, 255x280px) Image search: [Google]
1496334564629.png
47KB, 255x280px
You've got to DESTROY HER anon... SEXUALLY! Oh my goddddddd stick it in there and UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF UNF!!!! I'M high as fuck right now holy cow!!!
>>
>>18422585
ye i uderstand thats why i TRY to think that there is no chance and leave it but can't couse i want to think that it can happen and its just starting to hurt more every day. I dont know what should i do should i try to build deeper connection, give her time or should i do this >>18422481
>>
>>18422605
>should i try to build deeper connection, give her time or should i do this
Well she already rejected you. You might as well try to move on. See other people. If she comes back to you and you're still into her, then maybe she's worth it.
>>
>>18422349
My honest advice is to move on. There's 7 billion+ of us. You don't need to focus on one person like they're special. I promise, they're not.
>>
File: 1497320775476.jpg (34KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
1497320775476.jpg
34KB, 640x424px
>>18422349
Follow this advice anon
>>18422481
thats all I have to say
>>
>>18422609
You're probably right i just don't know if she rejected me or she is really scared of new relation couse her biggest expirience was fucked up. they couldn't have fun or be happy couse it was just commitment to help each other for almost 3 years

today im crying and want to cut myself help
and the other day she is in need.
i dont blame her she doesn't want any relation after this mentaly exhausting 'love' when this is her only real experince not counting some shitty few months or less boyfriends
>>
>>18422629
>i just don't know if she rejected me or she is really scared of new relation couse her biggest expirience was fucked up
OP, both of those are a rejection. It's just that the latter is a rejection for reasons having nothing to do with you.
>>
10 hrs on the phone talking
Bang her

She doesnt sound worth it if she cant committ to a relationship. what really gets me is all that time you're wasting on the phone. Find someone else.
>>
>>18422613
>You don't need to focus on one person like they're special.

well its just that i never knew a person who understand me so perfectly everyone looks on us like we are idiots couse we end each others sentences, need 1 word to know whats on others head or just a look.
>>
>>18422661
Yeah there's multiple people like that within your community, even. And you have to expect people you are interested in to be people just like you. Putting another person on a pedestal is unrealistic. True love is just two people who decided MUTUALLY that they will work on things. She won't. You have to find someone who is willing to work on things like you are.
>>
>>18422661
OP, I had friends like this a lot when I was younger. I often had feelings for them. But they didn't really reciprocate, and I rapidly became miserable.

When I had my first actual relationship, where we each loved the other equally, I couldn't understand why I thought those past feelings of affection were love. They were friends.
>>
File: thank+you+anon.jpg (167KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
thank+you+anon.jpg
167KB, 500x532px
thank you anons. You are right i'll back up and get over it you straighten up my mind. Goodnight
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.