[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does any of you ever feel like they just want to cry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: krk.jpg (47KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
krk.jpg
47KB, 640x360px
I feel so terrible, I don't even know why.
I have a job, I'm in education, I have some friends, I'm on good terms with my family.

I feel like everything is worthless, I have no real passions and motivations. I still feel lonely. I'm leading an unhealthy lifestyle. It all hurts so much but I can't get out.

What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
What's wrong with you, you ask? Isn't it obvious? You need to form lasting bonds with a woman you love and devote yourself to her, and/or your child. You need a focal point. A fulcrum to pivot your life into position, so to speak.
>>
>>18422283
I'm only 20 though. And people my age are fucking dumbasses anyway, including me. I think that it's too early for any serious relationships at this point of life.
>>
>>18422292
And you think wrong, my friend. Listen to yourself, dude. You're making your benchmark for life the lowest common denominators around you. That shit is for the low class to feel OK about being nothing, man. Rise above.

Anyway, it's up to you. Do that or sit around bitching on a Taiwanese plastics molding website forum about how you feel unfulfilled, lol
>>
>>18422276
Leading an unhealthy lifestyle isn't helping. You have to try different things until you find something you're interested in. Try things that involve other people. Try doing charity or community service. Donate some time to needy children. Be a big brother. Some of these things can provide meaning, give you something to do, and have you interact with people.
>>
>>18422298
I learn from my parents mistakes. I technically shouldn't have even existed if the rubber was on.

>>18422303
Will try some of these. Maybe they might assist.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.