[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woman + piercing = dumb?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

I am a guy with few piercings, like the penis for exemple but only one or 2 on the face, but I am not stupid neither gross, got a STEM degree and doing tons of activity.
But in fact I have been dating a lot of woman kind of stupid, it was my type back then and now i am more looking for a decent and smart girl but never meet one which is smart and with funny piercing like nipple or septum.
They all are fcking weebo or dumb gothic slut ><

Any experiences or people feeling the same?
>>
>>18422237
imo a dude should mever get a face piercing other than the ear. It just looks gay sorry bro.

>like the penis
WHO WOULD DO THIS TO THEMSELF CAN U EVEN WRAP IT B4 U TAP IT BRO BRO HOW SHE FEEL WHEN U PUT IT IN BRO
>>
I don't understand why anyone would modify their body in any way for any reason. I don't even cut my hair and only shave my face because it periodically bothers me. What satisfaction do you have from having a hole in your penis?
>>
>>18422237
Well, dude, it's silly, immature, and shows a character that's impulsive and short-sighted, because ultimately all that shit is completely unnecessary literal attention whore shit, and the kind of people you're talking about have known that for years and happily rejected people like you with the signs and symptoms of some pretentious wannabe copying the trends.

>blah blah blah STEM degree

Yeah, whatever, I have one too. That's irrelevant. Anyone of real intelligence and foresight always knew that shit was a bad idea, that's why you don't find a lot of real wife material women with that kind of shit, because they think long-term, not, "Oh this new fad is cool, Let me punch holes in my body because I don't respect myself and think this shit is better than my natural form"
>>
I have my nipples and septum pierced, and I am not a weeb or goth (used to be though, and wasn't dumb, just a destructive teenager). I'm a pretty well-rounded chill person with a variety of hobbies and passions.

I've known two other girls with nipple piercings, one was a beautiful Chicago chick with blonde hair who listened to Wu Tang and hosted parties like a champ, also very chill. The other had a mohawk and was a horror enthusiast / animal rights activist.

Some people get piercings because they want to be "alternative," but some take their body mods more seriously than that and treat their mods as a spiritual journey. Obviously there's a fine line between pretentiousness there, but what I'm trying to get at is there are a huge variety of people who get piercings. So I guess depending on what qualifies as a "dumb gothic chick" to you might limit your options, but eh.
>>
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
>>
>>18422252
Depend lips or septum can be nice
And it really depend of the girl, some like some didn't,
>>18422265
I have no idea, i just tough it would be fun, kind of wasn't but anyway now it s nice haha

>>18422277
Obviously it s irrevelant, but it s not like i want to date a cashier who doesn't have any project like personnal or career if you know what i mean.
And to "travel" is not a project..
And i don't think it s because you don't respect yourself, it s more like a clothes i think.

>>18422282
Dumb gothic slut = attention whore you can see most of the time in rock bar with no passion in anything and not looking for any form of culture, education or something.

After that every kind of "spiritual" think i am not so much into, but i m not oppose too. I m just not looking for the girl who is constantly high or on champ.
To be honest i have the sensation that my line describe every girl on the "no" side and 0 on the "yes" side >< . I think i will turn gay no other option.
>>
>>18422304
>And i don't think it s because you don't respect yourself, it s more like a clothes i think.

That's ridiculous, unless you sew your clothes into your skin permanently. I date women who love their natural body, not someone who thinks the magnificent form and function of her flesh is somehow improved by some permanent, butchering, fad. Sorry, but no.
>>
>>18422308
You take it off and the hole, most of the time, recover leaving almost no scar -- so yes it s kind of a clothes.
It s not like it was painfull for most of them and definetely not gross if you just don't recover all of your face with piercing. Kind be pretty fun too to play with the piercing of your Partner too,
>>
>dick piercing
>nipple piercing
>facial piercing

Absolutely degenerate and disgusting.
>>
File: 1489990745275.jpg (91KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489990745275.jpg
91KB, 1000x800px
>>18422325
>>
>>18422237
The irony being the way you write and the fact you yourself have piercings would suggest you yourself 'are dumb'
>>
>>18422237

fcking weebos
>>
>body piercings are a recent fad
When will this maymay die
>>
>>18423207

>recent fad
>been going since I was in high school
>I'm almost 32

Never, apparently.
>>
>>18423232
Even beyond 'recent' times, we've been poking holes in our bodies and putting shit through the hole since before we figured out beer, which is a long fucking time.
>>
The thing about piercings are that they're easy to remove.
>>
Piercings, not even once
>>
>>18422237
>but I am not stupid
You sure do type like a fucking retard though.
>>
If you want a smart, decent girl, you need to be a smart, decent man. Start by not talking like an absolute retard, the fuck is this shit?
>They all are fcking weebo or dumb gothic slut ><
STEM doesn't excuse it. It doesn't excuse being so concerned about something superficial like piercings, who cares if a girl has them or not?
>>
>>18422237
Its like a male roastie, holy fuck.
>>
>>18423841
Sure anon, the way someone dresses and behaves themselves has no link to their personality whatsoever
>>
I can relate in the sense that I'm currently engaged to a dumbass. Don't get me wrong, I love her to death, but I'm a very blunt factual person, but not torwards her of course, because she's a woman and they can't stand harsh truths. We dated for 3 months, she got pregnant, and now here I am with my first child (whom I love dearly) and his mother who doesn't even know who she is yet or who she wants to be. This scares me because I had a different set of principles and beliefs than hers before we met but one year later and she's already morphed into another person who miraculously likes all the same things I like. She was a feminist when I met her. Now feminists are "overreacting and just causing problems" which is the opinion I gave her when we first got together. I hate to be cocky here but I know my IQ is much higher than hers simply by listening to the way she talks, her sentence structure, vocabulary, watching the unnecessarily difficult ways she chooses to do simple tasks. She is an 18 year old child. I'm not the most mature person in the world but I understand the world we live in and I have common sense. She, on the other hand, must've been raised differently, maybe sheltered idk. Okay, I'm through dogging on my girl for now. That felt good.. but In the end she is my dumbass and I do love her very much despite her flaws. She has made me a happier person and changed my life in a few amazing ways. I gave up on trying to find a female as smart as me because I know that female will have the same mental and social issues as me because our minds would l work the same. Relationships like that only end in heartbreak. Unless you're Chris Pratt and Anna Farris.
>>
>>18422282
>Chicago chick with blonde hair who listened to Wu Tang and hosted parties like a champ.

50 bucks that you and your friends are all coalburners.
>>
>>18422237
>piercing on penis and face
>"i'm not dumb guys, believe me"
> ><

I would be surprised if any decent and smart girl dated you even if she has piercings or not.
>>
>>18423878
>She is an 18 year old child

You found the problem.

Should not have made baby.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.