[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I missing something?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0108.jpg (71KB, 723x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0108.jpg
71KB, 723x720px
I seem to be lacking something that other men seem to have. I don't seem to have that masculine spark that keeps women interested? Or grabs their attention. My friends have described me as really forgettable. As in, they can never tell if I was at a party or not or whatever.

I am frustrated because I feel like my attempts at dating are suffering because I lack that certain spark.

I don't know how to obtain. I am a very by the book guy. I believe in formulas and processes and things like that. For example. 1+1 will always equal 2.

With dating... this doesn't seem to be so. I can say what my friend says to a girl and not get her number. He can say the same thing and get her number.

It's a very weird situation to me. I am use to "if you do this, in this order exactly, your outcome will be this! Always!" Always being the key word.

I like consistency. I hate variables because most of the time you will never know the unknowns. I don't mind unknown factors but I am appalled by the thought of never discovering what the unknown factors are.

Help.
>>
>>18421998

then you're gonna hate dating and all of life because life is full of unknowns. Good luck!
>>
>>18421998
>using logic with women
Found your problem. But in all seriousness, not everything can be boiled down to pure logic. Or at least not feasibly. There are just too many variables, so you have to learn to trust your gut sometimes. Just because you do the same thing your friend did, doesn't mean you'll get the girl. You're not him, and that's the simple variable you missed, Mr. Roboto.
>>
>>18422027
I get that I am not him but what drives me nuts is that there is seemingly nothing to really try. It seems like it's a pure numbers game. Show enough women your dick and one might say yes to dating you.

It just seems like my approach never works and yet his does. Very discouraging. I hate "just try until it works" because it's insanity to try the same thing over and over expecting different outcome.
>>
Logic does work with women, but you have to understand the logic of women.

Young women 20-30s want excitement,they want passion they want to be entertained they want surprises.

They generally don't want dull, now this is all dependent on the individual woman, but if she is raised in a stable home and has a stable life she will be fine with this.
>>
>>18422044

He has confidence, you don't.
>>
>>18422044
You seem to think that there is only one successful way to find a woman and that women can be obtained by some magic guidelines. It sort of IS a numbers game. You just have to find ways to sort through them like a sieve. Stop trying to do what your friend does and try to find women with some common interests.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.