[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did my ex cheat ony me in the past?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1468455931121.jpg (296KB, 713x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1468455931121.jpg
296KB, 713x1068px
So I can't stop thinking about my ex that I broke up with week ago. It was a clean break up and it was long distant and I had trust issues with her.

She had a promiscuous background and when I was with her she would get ridiculous amount of text from other guys. I really don't know why I even got with her to begin with.

But anyways there was a time when I went to her house late at night randomly and when I was with her she got a text from a guy saying "Up to mess around ;)"
She told me that he text her two weeks ago and won't stop texting her. And got mad when I told her she probably cheated on me a night I wasn't there.
Another time we were together and a she got a phone call and she hung up right away. I told her to call that number back. And when she called it was a guy on the other end and said "jerk" like he knew who he was talking too. but of course she answer in a rude tone and said she doesn't know who the caller is.

I feel like a jackass for keeping this relationship alive so long and in the end she still won't admit she cheated on me. And there was times she would cry and tell me how much she loves me and how loyal she is to me. It really amazes me how someone could cry on cue if they cheated on me in the past.

whats your guys opinion on this? Do you think this person cheated and will never admit to it. And she was suppose to fly down here where i live but I broke up with her and told her ill reimburse her for the plance ticket. Which I'm having second thoughts of doing. I feel like I have enough proof she cheated on me.
>>
>>18421971

>I think I have enough proof she cheated on me
>did she cheat on me guys
>I think she cheated on me guys
>but I'm not sure
>but I think I'm pretty sure

Just break up and be fucking done with it, none of us know her well enough to make the call and you're already pretty dead-set on doing it, so just fucking do it.
>>
>>18421971
Bet she got dat fertile cumming by chad
>>
>>18421971
>I feel like I have enough proof she cheated on me.
????
How?
>>
>>18421971
She most likely did, yes.
Usually when you ask people questions lile this try to catch the very first impression in their face and you can easily tell what is going on. Maybe try if you meet her once again.
>>
>>18422220
Just her back story for everytime she got a dirty text message from other guys. She made it seem like it was out of the blue but the only reason someone would text like that if she responded back.
She was 100% committed to moving to another state with me. And we would spend allot of time on the phone and really connected. Just I don't know if I could live with someone that cheated on me in the past.
>>
>>18421971
It's okay OP, you were being manipulated and you didn't know any better.

She did cheat on you though, and it's on your best interest to break up with her immediately.

They will never admit to cheating on you too.

Don't reimburse her for the plane ticket, she's a waste of time and resources for you.

t. someone who had an ex just like yours and tried to act normal when something clearly did happen
>>
>>18422888
Thanks, I knew I was being manipulated and know I'm better than that.
>>
>>18422917
The hardest part is learning how to forgive yourself for everything that's happened.

You've gotta remember that she's the root cause of everything, and you were trying to be a good person. Even if you were manipulated, it was because you had the capacity to love and feel empathy. You're a good person, never forget that.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.