[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I feel good looking when I start at a mirror. But feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: latest-1.png (625KB, 756x611px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.png
625KB, 756x611px
Why do I feel good looking when I start at a mirror. But feel ugly when I take a picture.
>>
Called not being photogenic. I refuse pictures because of it, though I'm a guys looking guy.

Such is life.
>>
You are used to looking at yourself in mirror, which flips your image. A photo shows what you actually look like. Flip the photo and you'll like it
>>
>>18421839
Not being photogenic is symptomatic of less than optimal development. Well developed faces always photograph well.
>>
>>18421826
I try to memorize the feeling of how I look at myself in the mirror before I take pictures. Look at yourself in the mirror and memorize how your face feels when you find a look that you like, then when you take a picture try to memorize how that face feels and recreate it. I know it sounds complicated but that's how I did it.
>>
>>18421850

Yes, that's nice dear. Try again.
>>
Same problem my man, most of it is angles.
When you're standing in front of the mirror it's directly reflected into your eye holes. When you hold your phone up its either a bit higher up or lower than when you stand in front of the mirror.
Just treat your phone like a mirror when taking pics just like move it around until you find an angle that looks good.

I can take decent pics of myself now but I still get nightmares when I see my face in profile view
>>
File: IMG_20170505_1626421~2.jpg (2MB, 2359x4194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170505_1626421~2.jpg
2MB, 2359x4194px
>>18421826

here is a picture i took. if i were to look in the mirror it would look nothign like that.

cameras capture things differently than the I and unlike your eye can be adjusted. most girls use some sort of filter or if not a filter they will purposely frame themselves in front of a light so that the image becomes fuzzy and you can't see their flaws.

also theres just a general sense of being photogenic or not. one out of every 1000 photos of me looks like i do in the mirror.
>>
>>18422011

Actually really like this photo. Colours/rain/mood remind me of blade runner. Guessing that might have been intentional.
>>
>>18422011

>if I were to look in the mirror it would look nothing like that

Well of course not, you'd be facing it and we'd see your dong instead of your butt.
>>
File: camera perspective focal length.gif (634KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
camera perspective focal length.gif
634KB, 500x334px
Because of focal length.
>>
>>18422099
What is human eye's focal length?
>>
>>18422011
>tfw local gym twink escaped again
Who let you out this time? It was Edward, wasn't it?
>>
>>18422098
Lol
>>
>>18422094

never saw blade runner, but yeah i was going for a cinematic blue look.

>>18422098

kek

>>18422117

its always edward.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.