[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

How do i stop being a flaming fag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: bbc64a7b990585d50eb7721f2b6c23a0.jpg (200KB, 736x1377px) Image search: [Google]
bbc64a7b990585d50eb7721f2b6c23a0.jpg
200KB, 736x1377px
How do i stop being a flaming fag? I think I am one and just feel ashamed. I even had the limp wrists and lisp up until a few years ago. I mean, i do a lot of really faggy sex stuff thats... Womanly, feel ashamed about that a little. My voice is kinda gay too.

Even my body is really non masculine and just skinny with no body hair. I just feel like a failure. What do I even do? Should i stop shaving my legs to start?
>>
File: 1425920898400.jpg (209KB, 756x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1425920898400.jpg
209KB, 756x1100px
>>18421806
>Should i stop shaving my legs to start
>>
>>18421815

hows it bait im legitimately asking..
>>
Well, are you actually gay or not?
>>
>>18421855

unfortunately..
>>
>>18421860

Hey man if your gay,despite what others may say you are okay in my book.

Also how old are you? You should like maybe you haven't finished puberty.
>>
>>18421920

>>
>>18421920

I mean i dont really want to be gay to begin with
>>
>>18421938

>faggy sex stuff that's womanly

Like, taking dicks up the butt?
>>
>>18421942

yes.. maybe a little crossdressing
>>
>>18421950

>dress like girl
>take dicks up butt
>I don't want to be gay

Sounds like you do to me.
>>
>>18421965

i still feel ashamed and i do think i dont want to be gay

why would anyone want to be gay
>>
>>18421976

I don't know, I'm not the gay one, you tell me.
>>
>>18421978

Well idk isnt there a way to changr or something. I just want to be normal.
>>
>>18421992
normal is a mindset man. If you enjoy those things well then, find people who enjoy them too and be you. Don't be anyone you aren't, be who you are man. If you don't want to be gay, you can be whatever you want.
>>
>>18421806

you can't stop your self from being gay, you can only modify your behavior to swing more masculine, but if you get there do you think you'll actually be happy??

every culture, time, country, religion, family has its own definition of what is 'masculine'. they contradict each other a lot. the only thing that has remained pretty consistent across time is that a man will do what the man wants and say 'fuck off' to anyone who doesn't like it.

thats where gays are headed with masculinity these days.
>>
>>18422046

ive heard that conversion therapy might work though?
>>
>>18422160
it literally doesn't retard
>>
Be gay, but if you don't wanna act like a fag, you don't have to
>>
Depends. Was it something you acquired after you discovered you were gay, or were you always "flaming"? Because it might have to do with the perception you have of yourself though a buildup of your habits and companies.
>>
Go to the gym and gain some muscle. Change your wardrobe and get a nice haircut that makes you feel sexy in the way you want to be, ie more masculine. Explore your sexuality and see if you might enjoy being a switch and taking the dominant role occasionally.

But there are many out there that love a good twink, don't feel like a failure. Just work on bettering yourself and becoming who you want to be.
>>
>>18422189

i didnt know i was gay until 2 years ago. i never really took notice of how i acted until recently actually dissecting how i acted
>>
>>18422164

Why not
>>
>>18422205
Stop drinking bottled water out of plastic and don't eat microwave food or canned stuff lined with that plastic coating. The chemicals in those things will feminize you.
>>
>>18422409

i drink filtered water..
>>
>>18421806
look, Im gay too dude. I hate it dude. I just stay monogamous and am hypermasculine in all other outlets of life.
>>
Just embrace it. If your body and general vibe naturally go a certain way, you'll find much more success capitalizing on it than trying to forcibly reverse course.
>>
>>18422423

but im not masculine. i have girlhips and am skinny as fuck. arent i significantly worse then?
>>
>>18422439
> i have girlhips
Alright, Break em out and I'll explain why it can't be done
>>
>>18421806
Just thank god you don't have to deal with women romantically. That's a big plus.
>>
>>18422452

break what out
>>
>>18421806
>I even had the limp wrists and lisp up until a few years ago
Why though?
I've never gotten that
If I jerked off to dicks, it wouldn't change how I speak.

Anyways, real advice, go to the gym
Get big, or at least fittwink

Every man should go to the gym at least twice a weak.
It changes how you feel about yourself so much.
Probably more if you're gay, right? Since muscles are always better for gays?
>>
>>18422546

i had the lisp since childhood until i purposely got rid of it thru like, work
>>
>>18422551
Yeah me too.
Weak Rs too
I had the toughest time with it because I could never hear it.

Also
>like
Why was that there?
>>
>>18422554

i dunno. i just type that way informally?
>>
>>18422559
It sounds gay, though
That's what you want to avoid, innit?

Anyways, do the gym thing
>>
>>18422562

its just typing, how could it be gay?

i might do the gym thing though i dont really want to get super buff or anything
>>
>>18422571
Like, whatever, man. It's just like, how I feel about it, ya know? It JUST feels homosexual when you, like, type like that. Whateeeeverrr.

>super buff
Fuck you dude
This is what really bugs the fuck out of me.
Getting "super buff" takes serious effort.
You don't trip onto a dumbbell and look like Arnold.
In order to get ripped, you need to reorganize your life around it.

For the casual person, you just start looking better. Arms that aren't twigs. A chest that actually tapers to the waist. Legs that aren't just cylinders. A core that isn't just flab and disappointment. An actual ass.

You won't wake up one day and look like Zac Effron in Baywatch.
>>
>>18422577

isnt that the implication of going to the gym to dedicate urself to that level?

i already exercise a lot during the week
>>
>>18422581
>isnt that the implication of going to the gym to dedicate urself to that level?
No?
I mean sure, among fat people maybe

Lifting weights feels good and makes you look better
You can take it as far as you want it.
Just gotta start

You can lift without dedicated body builder levels to it
>>
>>18422439
You can still go monosexual duder. Just don't be a slut, yeah? Act like a housewife and you should be fine.
>>
>>18421806
What if you could improve your self esteem and not care about how you act and who you are? It really opens the possibilities up of who you want to be. You change the things YOU want, not your insecurities.

My advice? Stop giving a fuck what other people think and keep trying to be a good representation of you and how you feel regardless of how society or other people see you.
>>
>>18422616

i dont want to be a housewife or girl though .-.
>>
>>18422641
Fuck a few random sluts and see how it feels compared to what you are used to/obviously currently enjoy. Just don't ask them to fuck you back, fag.
>>
>>18422697
Ivw never penetrated someone before, what if i get an std from said sluts
>>
>>18422711
wear a condom nigga how old are you
are you saying that you've let people fuck you in the ass without a condom? bruh enjoy your ass aids
>>
>>18422717

arent girls more likely to have herpes or something

and i dont bareback..
>>
>>18422726
Overall you should be fine unless you don't use it properly, idk if it's your faggyness or what but you seem scared of fucking women.
>>
>>18422735

they seem kinda manipulative and scary. ive had girls hit on me before but still they seem a little weird. i dont really like vaginas..

i dont think im scared of fucking girls though
>>
>>18422747
>they seem kinda manipulative and scary.
Straight guy here
Yeah that's accurate

I honestly kinda wish I was gay so I didn't need to deal with women
>>
start lifting weights
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.