[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /adv/ this is going to sound batshit retarded, but please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: OItnWGv.png (62KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
OItnWGv.png
62KB, 300x200px
Okay /adv/ this is going to sound batshit retarded, but please bare with me.

I'm in between semesters at college & have had no luck getting a job, but luckily I landed a gig cleaning a cottage to make a little scratch.

The issue is that I have no idea how to clean.

Like, what do o start with? I know the floors have to be cleaned. Should I do the floors in sperate rooms separately, or do them all at once?

The only furniture is a few cupboards and bookshelves and stuff since it was a recent purchase and they're just preparing it to be lived in.

There's a bunch of stuff in one of the rooms that I'm pretty sure needs to stay--like a pile of stuff (a light, vacuum, a blanket & some other shit) so when I clean that room should I move all that shit out, clean it then move it back in? Or would that track a bunch of dust/dirt from the other room that hasn't been cleaned yet?

Any help is really appreciated despite how retarded this thread is.

Picture is unrelated, just something random from my phone.
>>
>>18421598
Also I guess I should add I'm currently at the cottage trying to get started
>>
>>18421598
The floor goes last, always. That way, as you clean furniture, frames and all that, you can throw the dust and whatever filth might be there in the floor, and then clean that in one go.

I'd go on a room by room basis, makes it easier to see progress and get motivated
>>
>>18421647
Ok word, so room to room cleaning all the surfaces & whatever, then all floors last at once?
>>
>>18421670
Yep. At least that's how I'd go about it
And, of course, since you're going to get paid, you have to move stuff and clean underneath, but since you're doing the floor last it shouldn't be too much of an issue
>>
>>18421874
And, one thing I forgot, places like the bathroom, with water and all that, you'll want to sweep the floor first. Otherwise water with dust and dirt makes a mess
>>
all good advice so far. biggest mistake a cleaner can make is dragging furniture and scratching the floors.
>>
>>18421598
>bare with me

I'd start with English 101 definitely.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.