[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have decided to leave my wife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

So after careful deliberation, I've decided to leave my wife of 3 years. I am yet to file for divorce but I've made up my mind and left the house. The only thing is that she doesn't want things to end. How should I approach everything?
>>
I think it would be best if you gave us more background info op.
>>
>>18421492
>3 years
Amateur hour over here.
>>
>>18421492
I think you need to reconsider your conclusions. Re-evaluate things.
>>
>>18421492
Make it fair, she deserves half, but not half too much.
>>
>>18421492
Well before the shit hits the fan get everything you like outta there, then when she comes home tell her everyone who isn't getting a divorce step forward, whens she starts too step forward say not so fast
>>
first we need to determine if you're doing the right thing.

what are your arguments for divorce?
>>
>>18421540
What's wrong with you evil bastards? That shit isn't even funny.
>>
So here's a little more information on everything. I'm 28 and have been married for 3 year to a woman whom I dated for 4 years before getting married. We moved in together after getting pregnant after 1 year of dating but she lost the baby early on.
>>
Nigga, marriage is for life. Unless she's cheated on you, you have no standing to be leaving. You know those vows you made on your wedding day? They were just good sounding poetry. You made a covenant before God. Stay at home and work on your marriage.
>>
>>18421492

More info. You dont fkin divorce just cuz she lost her child you fkin faggot. How would you feel if youd get cut off one of your balls and she will divorce after that?
>>
>>18421561
That is all cool, but
>WHY?

Do you have any better reason than boredom?
>>
>>18421561
You're gonna leave her because she lost the baby?
>>
>>18421561
So far you're pretty much completely unconvincing and unreasonable, m8.

We're like: Why?

And you're like "Cause I knew her for years and then she lost a baby"

wtf?
>>
>>18421492

>I decided to leave my wife
>how do?

Well, why are you leaving your wife in the first place? What's the motivation for your desire to leave? Is she a bad person, or are you simply bored of the relationship? Are you not compatible?

If we don't know why you're doing something, we tend to not be able to give advice 'cause we don't know what we're trying to help you do, so we can't help effectively.
>>
>>18421544
I think its pretty funny.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.