[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bf has tangled himself in coworker drama. What should I do >bf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Bf has tangled himself in coworker drama. What should I do

>bf worked with some chad for couple of years
>chad knocked up some girl at work
>they stayed together and live together
>knocked up girl finds better job
>while she prego, and after she had the baby, chad is fucking new girl at work
>she's as dumb as they come
>chad convinces side chick she's the only one
>she gets knocked up by chad, he convinces her to abort
>side chick buys chad a car, gives him hundreds to thousands of dollars on the reg

Here's where my bf has entangled himself
>bf likes to get caught up in all the drama because he thinks it's funny
>side chick girl constantly DM's bf on insta
>mainly complaining about chad, suspect of him still being with the baby mama
>she DMs bf multiple times a week to complain how chad never posts about her online, how chad treats her like shit, etc.
>she likes, comments, etc. on anything bf posts
>bf tells me about her regularly, usually he's completely talking shit, saying she's an idiot and etc.

Bf is basically tangled in the web. Chad doesn't even work with him anymore. Side chick doesn't even work there anymore. He doesn't even talk to chad, only side chick. It annoys me how he's become some dumbass girl's "tissue box" but also frequently talks shit about her to me.

Honestly, I did become suspicious of them. And my curiosity got the best of me. I snooped. Found nothing other than her spilling her dumb emotions through DM's and all my bf does is respond "ok" and "that sucks" and "idk" to all her ranting.

I've hinted to bf that he should get out now before there is too much involvement. I know their 'friendship' doesn't even leave the DM. He never sees her. Just loves to get the scoop on all the pettiness.

I've been so tempted just to add her on insta and tell her she's the other woman. Just so it will all stop. Even want to throw in a "my bf just laughs at you with me" just because I'm annoyed. But that's my pettiness speaking. What should I do?
>>
>>18421489
Also, this has been going on for like over 6 months...
>>
>>18421499
"this" meaning how long my bf has been dming and talking shit about her. Been about 6 months since they added each other on instagram
>>
Why do you wana join the drama?
>>
I would say do it. She's a dumb bimbo and needs to be put in her place.
>>
>>18421489
She tingles his thing more than you do. You're doing something wrong then :)
>>
>halp my bf is sliding in another girl's DMs
I had a good laugh but I know it's not funny. You should talk to him and calmly tell him you're not comfortable with him talking to this other girl. Drama or not, it's just not cool. Even being the shoulder to cry on is a form of emotional intimacy and he's in a relationship with you.
>>
>>18421547
I just want it to end..
>>18421560
I know it sounds so stupid.
>>18421548
In thought tho, all I could imagine is her screenshotting my DM and sending it to my bf. That's the only scenario I can imagine that this drama will blow up even larger. She has asked bf multiple times if he knows anything about chad and the baby mama. Bf just plays dumb. Like he tells me he doesn't want to get involved, but he is so involved. His hypocrisy pisses me off.
>>
>>18421549
I've been with my bf for almost 8 years. He does this periodically. Loves to spill the juicy details of the hoes he knows. Like, he's never been this involved.

And I'm pretty sure all this girl knows how to do is lie down and think of England and procreate. Side chick's got three kids and one known aborted one. My bf is an idiot for getting involved, but not a cant keep his dick in his pants idiot.
>>
>>18421599
And honestly, to look at it normally, don't a lot of people like to gossip? I mean, bf and I gossiping is a normal thing. I have told him about affairs in my workplace, and as I said, this is not the first time he's shared with me too.

But it's a little too much now, right?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.