[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started to date a guy 2 months ago. I like everything about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: qg5sV4f.jpg (356KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
qg5sV4f.jpg
356KB, 1920x1200px
I started to date a guy 2 months ago. I like everything about him and we have a click.

The problem is that 4 months ago before I met him, I was with another guy. I wanted to get a test because I had some symptoms (red sores in genital areas). I gave my blood and urine for test results but the doctor told me that I highly likely have syphilis or chlamydia.

I was open to my date and I explained everything and I told him that I was waiting for the test results. He told me that he might leave me if I came positive for syphilis/chlamydia.

I don't want to lose him and I think he would break up with me if I am positive.

Give me some advices how I can make him understand about this whole situation.
>>
>>18421441
the fact that you were open and honest about all this might change something but at the end, if I were him, I would just move on.

sorry but shit can happen and you also need to move on if he breaks up with you.
>>
>>18421465
well that made me even worse but thanks.
>>
Don't they just give you a shot for the clap?
Just get the shot?
>>
>>18421474
that is true, I will get better immediately after the shot.

the main problem is that how I can convince my date I was faithful.
>>
>>18421441
Try not being a slut.
>>
>>18421441
You get what you give. Karma. Why didn't you get shot, go get a full test and see how you do. Above all, don't lie
>>
>>18421441
Pfft you were loyal and caught an STD before you were together. If he's leaving you over catching something you can get cured easy then he's a cunt and you can find better. You told him the truth and you did nothing wrong.
>>
>>18421612
thanks. I needed to hear that.
>>
Chlamydia and syphillis can be cured within days. I don't think he understands that, or perhaps he thinks it means you cheated. Either way, the solution is very simple. If you have it, get treated, then tell him you don't have anything, which is true. Sometimes you have to lie to stupid people to smooth things over, and that's okay. But really think about if you want to be with someone who's this dumb. Alternatively, he could be well aware of the medical facts and just want to emotionally punish you. Either way, this guy sounds like a loser.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.