[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White knights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0607.jpg (175KB, 550x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0607.jpg
175KB, 550x590px
I'm on a phone and I don't know how to do the green text to explain my situation.

Point:

Traveling Japan for a week (month left) meet a cute chick in Osaka Japan. Swiss, she is a bit younger than me, we have chemistry it's an amazing trip for over 5 days traveling together.

We get separated in Okinawa because she has female only dorm in hostel and mix dorms are sold out.

I find a really nice hostel that has a great kitchen/common area, ask around and arrange a night of drinking, invite the girl.

Immedietly on arrival guy with fake English accent is hitting on the girl, don't care, me and the Swiss girl talked she has an issue with the age gap (she is 20, I'm 29) and honestly we are friends, I've traveled alone in Europe and traveling with someone with a similar personality is 100X better. Plus I am hitting on a Taiwanese girl cooking dinner at the same time.

In the hostel we are playing some cards/drinking games and I want to listen to some music. Put speaker on and play a variety of music, Phil Colin's, kings of Leon, hip hop, edm.

I am listening to Red Lips - GTA, which I really like, song is almost over and the chick tells me "I don't like this song, turn it off, no one likes the song". I'm really into it, and it is almost done. I tell her no, I'm not turning the song off. And we keep going back and forth about how everyone should like the song played and I am addament that the song is almost over, I don't care if no one else likes it. Eventually I get fed up and unplug my iPhone from the speaker and offer anyone else a chance to choose the songs.

Fake English accent guy jumps to the defence of the girl, starts lecturing me, I tell him it's probably a good idea if he shuts his mouth, it's a song, I don't care if she doesn't like it, or if he doesn't like it.

Girl gets upset, gets up, English guy is like "you guys have been traveling together for 5 days". Trying to show how bad of a relationship we have. It's actually been really great until this point
>>
She gets up all angry, and leaves the table we are playing the card/drinking game.

I tell the fake accent guy to stop being such a white knight, that I've been traveling with her for a week, we can discuss certain things and he doesn't need to jump to her defence. He is offended and knows how scummy white knight are and is telling me that he isn't one and that he doesn't even want to sleep with her, so he isn't a white knight. I tell him a white knight is more than just wanting to sleep with someone, it's a guy after attention.

I leave it at that and continue chilling when the girl comes back.

A Columbia guy who is part of the drinking game starts lecturing me in front of the girl, tells me that in a group you have to be considerate about the group and that he loves salsa and he doesn't want to play it because no one else will. Which I respond that I love salsa and sharing cultures in a hostel is all it's about. The Columbia guy repeats this same sentence TEN times! I tell him it's probably best to shut the fuck up.

Chick is upset, fake English accent is upset, Columbia is upset, American is trying to clean up the mess but seems confused. So I bounce.

I end up at a bar that also has airsoft area you can shoot guns and end up getting a Japanese girls number that is most likely getting over someone naked "mike" from the conversations I heard of her friends.
>>
What do?

How do you deal with white knights without being the asshole by telling them in social situations to shut the fuck up and wanting to smack their beta asses. I honestly have no counter but to want to beat the shit out of them and call them out for the little bitches they are.
>>
I ended up talking to the Swiss girl half an hour later and she wants to keep traveling with me for the 3 days we have remaining. I said sure but I don't know if I want to conifnue.

So should I keep traveling with her and how do I deal with wanting to shut someone up I know I can dismantle but is acting superior/tough because of the safety of the social environment?
>>
The only way to counter these situations is to take away the focus from the woman's enjoyment and direct why these weak men feel that the "group consensus" is based upon her feelings. At that point, it will boil down to how/ when these guys get laid. If it had nothing to do with that, they wouldn't even bother to make a comment. Guys who don't care how/ when they're other half will put out also don't care if only that half isn't satisfied. If they wanted leadership over what happens, they should hang out in a female majority group.
>>
>>18421284
Note how the guys who had to say something had nothing against your actual taste in music, just at how you made one vagina dry and could end up doing so for the rest by chain reaction(girls have no agency, yadda yadda)
>>
>>18421284
>take away the focus from the woman's enjoyment and direct why these weak men feel that the "group consensus" is based upon her feelings

holy fuck this
>>
Colombian dude has a point there. Sounds like you just were an asshole plain and simple. I understand with your fav song being almost over and you could have said "Ok it will be over in about 20 seconds" but with the arguments you are getting into it sounded like you got all pissed and told the bitch to STFU.
>>
>>18421313
t. white knight
>>
>>18421313
>>18421313
He had a point the first time, but he repeated the point 10 more times to drive the point home, to teach me a lesson, to make me submit or something along those lines

I didn't get pissed off at her, we have only traveled for a bit but we have really solved any issue we had. I wasn't upset at her I'm upset at how quickly loyalty turned from her. That pissed me off.
>>
Just ask them to their face what the problem is (In a sincere fashion) then keep asking questions (In a genuinely curious fashion) because they're never going to admit their being twats getting pissy on someone elses behalf so eventually will just concede and will look like over emotional pricks at the end of it.

>WK: "That's a problem."
>You: "Howcome?"
>WK: "It's upsetting us."
>You: "Howcome? All I wanted to do was listen to the song. What's the problem with that?"
The white knight probably isn't going to then admit he's upset on behalf of a girl who can't stand listening to 1 more minute of a song and if he does just continue with the deflecting questions constantly putting everything back on him. What's he going to do? Get pissed you're asking questions in a seemingly sincere and curious fashion? No because he realises he's going to look like an unreasonable twat or he will and will look like an unreasonable twat. at which point you just say
>You: "I think you're being unfair and unreasonable."

What ever his response is from here he's going to look the asshole.
>>
>>18421335
This, especially if it happens again. The quick turn of loyalty seems to be the sudden back up that she didn't stand up herself or offer an alternative. "I don't like what you like" isn't an excuse to tell that person to stop. They're just as responsible to be courteous of the group, no?
>If you can't say something nice, don't say something at all
>>
>>18421335
I was very confident with the fake English accent guy. I knew his game, he went straight for the girl, which i didn't care, plus Taiwanese girl approached me twice after our initially chat and flirted with me beside her.

He was young, handsome and a supreme gentleman, I handled him well and told him he was being a white knight and her and I had the situation handled (with her wanting to continue to travel with me confirming this)

I didn't handle the situation until she got back and sat down and The Columbia guy who kept trying to make me "submit" or accept fault.

(It's 3:18a.m and I'm about to pass out, I appreciate the comments and will ready and learn tomorrow morning and I hope to get some good advice. Thanks!)
>>
>>18421365
Honestly, you sound line an immature childish asshole.

It doesn't look like the issue was your sonf, but rather your over reaction to her asking you to change the song. Getting angry for such a small thing is not a proper reaction, you could have either just played it as joke (laughed and said "but I love that song!") and then offered her to put on a song she likes.

But really, you are a 29 year old hanging out with people much younger than you, and you act like a petty teenager, not much to see here.
>>
>>18421365

In these scenarios though you have to pick your words right and ask questions to whittle away at their argument which is going to shut them down. Remove all confrontation from your side.

The aim is to make them look like the confrontational twats not you and you do that by just keeping in control of yourself and asking the right questions to dismantle theirs. That's the game. The winning isn't through shutting another up by being loudest and most audacious in language. The winning is looking like the reasonable and fair, composed guy to everyone else. That's it. Calling someone a white knight makes you look bad. Don't call them it. Make them look like it.
>>
>>18421390
He didn't get mad, but you sure are. Calm down, he's not anything but a sensible dude.
>>
>>18421250
>I honestly have no counter but to want to beat the shit out of them
Have fun getting deported from Japan and banned from the country for 10 lifetimes
>>
File: drama llama.jpg (17KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
drama llama.jpg
17KB, 236x236px
>>18421243
Nice blog faggot

> Oh look at me
> Traveling around the globe
> Not a care in the world
> Still creates drama
Fucking white people.

Clue: You were hitting on the Asian chick, she got jealous and lashed out over your shitty music. Next time just change the fucking song, faggot.
>>
>>18421417
>This much samefagging.

Make it less obvious next time.
>>
>>18421573
You sir, made my day
>>
>>18421604
>You sir
The overuse of this is so grating and cringe inducing. Do you think it looks good? That you look good by typing that?
>>
>>18421573
/thread

>>18421621
>being this edgy
>>
>>18421250
Get some anger management help. The way you described it, the whole situation would have been ok if you had just let it go even once
>>
>>18421243
You didn't summarise books and notes in school? I'm not reading all this shit.
>>
>>18421573
lol spot on.
>>
You sound like a faggot
>>
>>18421621
Christ you're an angry bastard maybe I do like writing it?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.