[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meeting new women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0357.jpg (38KB, 274x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0357.jpg
38KB, 274x320px
Where do men go to meet new women? I feel like the only women in my life... I have known for years. I can't date these women because I don't think they even like me now.

Where do I go to meet new women? I am really distraught over this because I am trying to super charge my dating life and I just can't meet new women. Women my age too(26). Where the fuck am I supposed to look?
>>
>>18421111

unless you're willing to go to a designated courting ground, your only option is to talk to the women you find around you in life or at other social events.

bars, clubs, and literal single events are the desginated courting grounds. if you're going to whine about how all of those dont work for you because of reasons, thats fine.

but that means your only alternatives are to A) talk to people you meet in real life or B) talk to people at non-singles events.

your answer to A) is likely that your life is not condusive to meeting people, like you never go out and you dont meet new people at work and etc. etc.

so that leaves option B) non-singles events. these can be anything. no matter where you live there are local events. your response to this is 'HOW DO I FIND THEM?' or 'NO THERE ARENT NOTHING REALLY HAPPENS IN MY TOWN' in which case we would tell you to actually fucking try because every town has events. you can even create events by going to local hobby shops and requesting to host an event through them. you'll meet people, and they'll make money. you can also try meetup.

remember that simply doing a single search and then not bothering to attend anything is NOT actually trying. Even if the event doesn't directly appeal to you, go anyways. if you are going to insist on having events catered to your specific interests filled only with attractive single women you are in for a hard time, which brings us to our next point:

these are not going to be filled with attractive single women. if you refuse to go directly to designated cruising grounds then you are going to have to wade through a LOT of other dudes and ugly girls, and girls who arent single. welcome ot life.

hope that helped
>>
>>18421121

My issue is that I don't want to go trolling around for women but I want to meet single women. It seems like I missed so many chances. I graduated college already so I can't meet women that way. Duck!!
>>
>>18421139

>my issue is that i dont want to go around trolling for women
>but i want to meet single women

pick which one of these desires is greater and roll with it, and stop complaining.
>>
>>18421111
I make these threads during dry spells all the time. You know the problem is a.) you're not exuding enough success, and b.) you're not meeting enough people. Threads like this are asking for a quick fix.

People need to try and make the most of their relationships, because despite how much certain folks can have hookups on Tindr, friends and relations don't grow on trees.
>>
>>18421111

New places.

Expand your social circle (of all genders) by joining clubs, taking classes, doing volunteer work, etc. etc.

Each will bring you into new circles, get you invited to new parties, connect you with people who know available women, etc etc
>>
>>18421180
Is this what you do? How have you specifically met women in the past?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.