[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i prove i didn't sleep with someone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: catfite.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
catfite.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
so i know this couple that run a small shop in my town, i've known them since i moved here about 3 years ago, i've always liked the wife, easy going, fun to talk to, we always got along.
but apparently she's kicking her (now ex) husband out and fired him for sleeping with, i quote "16 other girls". She thinks i'm one of them. because he told her i was one of them. She is really hurt, and said she would be calling me in to testify for the court. How do i prove that i wasn't one of those girls?
>>
>>18420899
Nobody can be forced (depends on country and type of case) to testify at court as witness. Simply deny it all and tell her you wont go anywhere.

>pro tip
Nobody cares about who you did and didnt slept with.
>>
>>18420899
>how do i prove i didn't sleep with someone?

You can't. Unless he literally gives times and places and you can produce alibis for them, you can't prove something didn't happen.

Also, I don't think they can make you testify. Look that up for the place where you live.
>>
>>18420911
>>18420909

I think you guys are missing the mark, I think Op wants to repair the relationship with the wife.
>>
>>18420913
>implying girls are capable of true long lasting friendships with other girls

If your friend accuses you of cheating him with their partner, it is basically over.
>>
>>18420919
I find that somewhat hard to believe if the accuser finds out they are wrong and the live in close proximity and interact frequently.
>>
>>18420909
>Nobody can be forced (depends on country and type of case) to testify at court as witness.

I take it you've never heard of a subpoena then? It's very common for serious crimes, I don't know what made you come up with that.
>>
>>18420951
>divorce
>serious crime
Yeah, try again.
>>
>>18420909
if the person you spent your life with, came to you and told you that all your friends were sleeping with the father of your children, i'm sure you'd care who was sleeping with who.
>>18420913
i would like to fix things with her, but i also know that she's been severely hurt, i want her to know that not everyone is like that, and i wouldn't do that to her, but if she'd rather believe the cheating scum bag then i don't understand how to help her.
>>18420954
actually it is a serious crime. it's no longer about a divorce for them, he was sleeping with minors and coworkers on work property.
>>18420951
I'd rather not go to court, but if testifying is the only way i can convince her i'm telling the truth, and if i can help her win her side, i'll go.
>>
>>18421035
>but if she'd rather believe the cheating scum bag then i don't understand how to help her.
You can't help people who don't want help.

>I'd rather not go to court, but if testifying is the only way i can convince her i'm telling the truth, and if i can help her win her side
Your testimony that you never slept with her husband will probably be perceived by her as you taking his side or lying to protect yourself, and will certainly not help her case in the eyes of the court.

It sounds like she's not interested in your support. She doesn't trust you. You probably can't do anything about that.

It sounds like what she wants is to justify the overwhelming amount of hurt she's experiencing. You can't provide that justification, except by saying
>I admit it, I'm a guilty party, hate me righteously
which would be a lie.

At this point, it sounds like she isn't ready to receive what you have to offer. Put that offer on the table and walk away. If you like, remind her that the offer stands every once in a while. She'll take you up if and when she's ready; you can't force it.
>>
>>18421035
Was he fucking the teenage help or something?
>>
>>18420899
That's impossible unless he says some specific date and time that you have a clear alibi for.

anyway, you probably did sleep with him, didn't you, you slovenly, strumpet?
>>
>>18420899
IF you aren't lying about it (Big IF, honestly, you know, I mean, it's like if you were embezzling, you're never going to admit it, and how is she going to trust some girl like you over her husband when he violated her trust so severely?) Then, it probably means he threw everyone he thought of under the bus to help deflect the blame and protect the actual girl he's having an affair with because he doesn't want to lose that.

tl;dr: You don't have to do anything. I'm not sure why you even think this concerns you anymore.
>>
>>18420899
"Wifette, this is me, and I'm telling you it never happened. If you know me, you know I'm not lying. If you don't, there is nothing I can do to convince you. But if you do make me go to court, I will swear under oath that it never happened, and that won't help your case much"
>>
>>18421156
true, i can't come up with anything that would defend her and myself. i told her that it wasn't me, that maybe there is another girl with my name, that i have never touched him, but who is she suppose to trust any more...

>>18421176
customers were underaged, and the co workers were her friends

>>18421178
i never touched him. he hit on me once, i left and never returned without my fiance or outside of the wife's shift, i've been cheated on, and my father is a married whore. i've been there, i'd never do that to someone else, or my fiance. and i'm getting sick of being called a harlot or whore by people that clearly don't know the story. how would i have an alibi for a time and date that doesn't exist? it didn't happen so i don't know where i would have been. probably at home.
>>
Did you have sex with him OP?
>>
>>18421190
of course, i'm sure my story sounds just like the the 16+'s stories, except that i'm not a whore.
>>
>>18421229
absolutely not. i've never touched him. like i said. he complimented my shorts once, in front of her. i thought she heard it, i assumed they were into something weird so i let it slide, and never returned without my fiance...
>>
>>18421231
Maybe they're not either, in case you missed the premise of what I'm saying. *ahem*

In which case wifey is shit out of luck about her dramatic mental breakdown and vindictive attitude over hubby's infidelity when nobody is going to admit to anything.
>>
>>18420899
she told me that if i was sleeping with him, that i should get tested, because he picked up Std's. which at the time, i thought nothing of, because i'm clean. and i don't have a reason not to be.
however i just found out there is an underaged slut in town that has the same name as me, and is apparently well known for passing Std's to horny scum bags.
if wifette and the court don't take that as proof enough, then she can pay for me to get tested, but i don't know what more that would prove.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.