[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Still heartbroken after 1 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3818.jpg (254KB, 1264x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3818.jpg
254KB, 1264x1920px
Title says it all.

I broke up last year, its one year later. I did everything, I moved, changed jobs, went to the gym like mad, but I just can't find someone else that grabs my heart. The dates are awful and the idea of just fucking some other guy to get over it doesn't sit well with me. We can't get back together, I asked.
What do?
>>
Get the fuck over it, and quit being a little bitch.
>>
>>18420734
Why'd you break up with him?

Did you do it or did he break up with you?
>>
>>18420744
I did, he didn't want kids and we are at an age where this matters.
>>
>>18420876
I'm in my late 20s and have never dated before, I'd say you are much better off than most of us on this site lol
>>
>>18420706

stop trying to get with other guys. if romance is special then you can't fix heart break by just dating another guy, and if romance isnt special then there's no reason to be upset about that guy.

learn to be on your own. go have fun
>>
>>18420876
Yeah I'm sorry dude, that really bites. Honestly if that was your issue you shouldn't have the thought of getting back together. That's a huge problem that won't ever fix because someone will ALWAYS be unhappy.
I can't tell you what you should do. What you might need to do is grow as a person. If you're still hung up on him then there is something holding you back.
>>
>>18420895
Not sure. I'm a 31 year old woman and I feel like my prime years are over.

>>18420901
I broke up due to rational reasons such as realizing the kids issue would be a bitch. But I left at a point where I still had feels and I think that's why it's difficult to work through it. There was nothing to make me hate or dislike him.
>>
File: 1497302949997.jpg (560KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497302949997.jpg
560KB, 1920x1080px
>>18420876
Oh shit, I was the guy in the relationships when my 5+ year fiance pulled that one on me.

I never recovered. Honestly, it's maddening. My biggest regret. And it'll probably be his. I'll tell you though, her life went to complete shit without me and I just found her depressed, drug addicted, unfullfilled, piss-poor and with half a dozen kids, so I guess she got her dream.

Good luck with yours... uh.. I guess...
>>
File: the-stand-1.jpg (173KB, 650x909px) Image search: [Google]
the-stand-1.jpg
173KB, 650x909px
>>18421263
You two probably need to get back together and he needs to go ahead and knock you up. I'd have a talk with him. Shit I would talk to him for you if you want me to. I'm a pretty convincing guy once someone hears my story of going through the same shit.

This shit drives me crazy.
>>
>>18421294
It's more that he dislikes responsibilities. I'm good at being in charge so that wasn't a huge burden. He said that if I ever need some sperm (as in, if I don't find anyone) he'd be more than willing, but he refuses to take any role or part in child rearing.
When I discussed getting back together he also mentioned that he thought I was too anxious and nervous (which I am, I stress out easily) and that it would have failed due to that anyhow.
Im not sure you could reason against what seems pretty valid reasons to break up to me.

I just don't know how to stop pining.
>>
>>18421315
Well, if you're like me you never stop. You look for them in everyone you date, and you never find them and it makes you sad and that goes on for a life of loneliness and depression where the only solace is an escape like a hoard of cats and video games, and then if you're me, she pops up out of nowhere years later, a pale shadow of her former self, addicted to drugs, poor, sick, tired, and almost utterly destroyed, and it only makes you feel worse because you feel responsible for it, and then you realize she was your best friend you ever had and you don't have or will ever have someone like that again, and all you can do is go literally insane and vent to strangers online who probably don't give a shit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.