[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, need some help here Recently I found the courage to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1440250039079.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1440250039079.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Hey /adv/, need some help here
Recently I found the courage to ask out a girl that I've liked for quite some time. We've been going out a little over a month and a half and it's bliss whenever we're together. We constantly touch each other, kiss passionately etc.
Well yesterday she came over (she had done this previously, twice) and we were making out passionately on my bed. However, when it became clear that we were going to have sex , my dick went limp and I couldn't get it back up no matter how hard we tried. She was very understanding and we ended up having fun anyway(fingerbanged and stuff) and she kept reassuring me that this "can happen to anybody". Keep in mind that I'm 19 years old and I have a boner nearly all of the time when I'm with her. It would've been my first time, so I probably just had performance anxiety or some crap. We're still going to be seeing each other and she believes it's no big deal, but I really want to have a sexual relationship with her.
So has this ever happened to you? Do you know any methods to calm down and maintain an erection?
>>
>>18420697

Never happened to me, but I'm a nervous wreck even when just meeting girls for drinks, so I know a thing or two about anxiety.

I guess, it's about being in the "zone". Focus on right that moment. You are there, having fun, and you know that even if you don't get it up she won't mind. You literally cannot fail.

Don't fap for a couple days. Eat well and sleep well. Don't let your body turn on you. And next time, try to chill. As she said, it happens. Don't fret it.
>>
>>18420697
nofap. Also less foreplay
>>
>>18420697
Nofap is what you fking need men.
>>
>>18420807
>>18420814
>>18420817
Thank you very much, I won't masturbate for a while (I'm seeing her this Sunday then again next week). I'll try to be calmer and let everything be more spontaneous next time, I guess
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.