[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Work or travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Ey.jpg (154KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ey.jpg
154KB, 1920x1080px
You have two options.

The first one is to work a summer job that is relevant to your degree and you will earn you some professional experience that can go on your CV.

Or go travel the whole two month on the cheap. That means only with your backpack, walking or taking cheap transport and sleeping in forests and with other people (Couchsurfing maybe).

What would you choose and why?

TLDR: Travel or work during summer?
>>
>>18420625
option 2 because I don't have a degree anyway
>>
this new age bullshit. stop fleeing and secure a future for your kids.
>>
>>18420682
I don't want to have children nor a wife.
>>
>>18420682
This. I'm fucking PLANNING a trip way later down the line with my college friends couple years down the line after we're more secured in our jobs. PTO and savings let's you pay for great trips rather than bumming it on couches and barely scrapping by.
>>
>>18420700
But isn't bumming on couches part of the adventure?
>>
>>18420625
>Get helpful experience that will aid you in becoming successful
or
>be a fucking bum for the summer and do jack shit

op, do we really need to make this decision for you?
>>
>>18420712
Somewhat. Yeah it would be cool, but if you could plan a better trip why not?

Besides I got all of my college adventure shit out of me on my way out of college. Getting lost and sleeping on the beach and 420ing at 4:20 am is still one of the best stories. But its time to make better plans famalam.
>>
>>18420713
People often argument that this type of travel broadens your horizons and makes you a better person.
>>
>>18420751
Competitive job market these days, best to get a summer job and do study abroad in college.
>>
>>18420751
a guy in my class is going to thailand next year, his goal is to fuck so many prostitutes he possibly can.
my close friend works like an idiot all year round to splash cash on women in colombia.

it all depends on what you want to do, but running around like a mindless zombie because you hate your life is stupid.
>>
Thank you for your fedback guys.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.