[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get a guy out of my league ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 6

How do i get a guy out of my league ?
>>
>>18420570
Give him the P
>>
you cant, unless stacy hurts him
>>
First step is to talk with him.

It doesn't mean it will work, but if you don't do it, nothing will happen.

Question is, why do we think so much on preparing ourselves for these things? There is a risk it won't work out, no lie, but take that risk. Don't sit around trying to minimize the risk before making a move, otherwise it will become harder and harder for you to do so as you'll be aware of all those things you think that might go wrong.
>>
He'll probably kill himself first.

Guys don't bust their ass to settle for something they don't want, expect him to be miserable his whole life.
>>
>>18420570
Always dated above my league.

>Be somewhat cute (I'd say I am a 6/10)
>Be fun/interesting to be around
>Be a genuinely nice person
>Be bubbly and happy
>Never bitch
>Suck their dick like you need it to survive
>>
>>18420595
>Always dated above my league
Then it's your league, isn't it?

But now seriously, these things about ranking people 0-10 and having "leagues" is just silly stuff. I know it's all too real in a certain moment of your life (or indefinitely if you sit around 4chan), but it doesn't mean anything. People have different tastes in people, in looks but also in how they act, talk, tastes, etc. I'm tired of seeing people who think themselves as ugly because of that and that insecurity, without realizing some people might love exactly that point of insecurity or, which is also common, don't care about it at all.
>>
>>18420595
This one knows what's up.

I'll take a 7/10 that cares enough about me to give me what i need over some prude 10/10 nutcrushing thot anyday.

I go full Dumbledore on that bitch
> oh yea you got nice titties HOWEVER....
> two points to the 7 /10 because she is great in the sack
> and a bonus point because she's probably less likely to cheat on me
>>
>>18420595
>>Suck their dick like you need it to survive
Very true, lol. Uglier girls will always give good head.

>>18420606
Yes, the whole "leagues" thing is a bit too simplistic. People who are less good looking can still score people who are more good looking, because there are more things than beauty that can make you attractive to another person. Sometimes you are just their type and then it doesn't matter that others wouldn't think you are very pretty.
>>
>>18420606
>Then it's your league, isn't it?
Oh, no. I mostly dated guys who were ridiculously better looking than me. Like, noticeably.
I know it, they knew it, all people definitely knew it and never failed to remember that to me.
We clicked on a personality level and just didn't matter too much.

Of course the "leagues" thing is silly. But it was meant to be a short, sort of ironic post with some truth to it.
>>
>>18420570
I too, have always dated above my league.
My trick is to find gorgeous but emotionally/mentally unstable men and then be their support system.
t. INFJ
>>
>>18420595
you get railed for that but never settle for you, its dishonest and you cant fake that for a lifetime, ideal divorce material
>>
>>18420636
> its dishonest and you cant fake that for a lifetime
What's dishonest? I am fun to be around, a good person and pretty enthusiastic about sucking dick.
>>
>>18420620
Yes. It's not only a matter of good looking people being with less good looking people, but that what makes someone good or bad looking also depends on the people. In some contexts though, that seems to skip people's mind because we are entangled with everyone around us. That's why in highschool there are the chads and the nerds and so on, every one is placed in a certain league and seem to not mess around with each other. As we grow to other places, these things get less and less important to people.

>>18420622
It's funny though, isn't it? We often use the league thing to stop ourselves from hitting on someone, as if there was a wall between people. But if you manage to be with them, then what's with the league thing? Know what I mean?
>>
>>18420622
What you are experiencing is the simple effect of modern women.

You are probably just not a total piece of shit like your average selfie whore bitch who does nothing but stare at her phone all day because she can't go 5 minutes without being a narcissistic piece of shit on Twitter.

Men will literally go down leagues just to find a decent woman who is worth being with, women will barely ever do that. Most women aren't after just companionship, you're going to say that is not true but all the proof you need is right in front of you every day.

>omg he was cute but...
> what
> he like, works at mcdonalds and lives at home...

> dude she's hot and she's cool to hang out with
> what's she do?
> who gives a crap as long as she's not a hooker

Don't underestimate the value of not being a piece of shit.
>>
>>18420641
You sound insecure
>>
>>18420628
>My trick is to find gorgeous but emotionally/mentally unstable men and then be their support system.
Kys
>>
>>18420650
I am not especially insecure. What makes you think so?

>>18420645
I honestly don't see that as much as you, but obviously I don't date women so what do I know.
Anyway, hey - if that's what got me my hot boyfriend, I'm pretty happy.

>>18420644
>Know what I mean?
Yes, definitely. I don't think it matters all that much. I am just saying that based on looks alone, I'm aware I wasn't the best option for any of my boyfriends. Then I don't believe that looks matter as much as people say.
>>
>>18420650
Not that anon, but how does she sound insecure? She's aware of her shortcomings and her qualities. There's nothing insecure about that.

>>18420656
Come on, it's not like she's hurting them. I know plenty of 10/10 couples where gorgeous girls dumped their hot boyfriends because it turned out that these perfect chads were actually depressed and too vulnerable, and Stacies couldn't be bothered to put up with it.
>>
>>18420663
Pro tip:

Every woman, EVERY SINGLE ONE that has an iPhone is like that.

Dead give away.

One minute your eating dinner on a date, the next your wondering what the hell your doing there while she's buried in her phone posting passive aggressive blog shit on Facebook.
>>
>>18420675
:^) I am the only one of my friends who doesn't have an iPhone. I'll praise my qt 2015 Moto X.
>>
File: 1492777492191.jpg (88KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
1492777492191.jpg
88KB, 640x799px
Thank me later.
>>
>>18420595
>never bitch
>suck the dick
Basically wife material gf. If your succ skill is that high, i see no problems with this strategy.
>>
>>18420656
Got a lot more chads to seduce before I check out m80
>>
>>18420671
>where gorgeous girls dumped their hot boyfriends because it turned out that these perfect chads were actually depressed and too vulnerable, and Stacies couldn't be bothered to put up with it.
Ha the female version of the savior complex. Yeah why is my hot oneitis dating this Chad douchebag? She could be with me because I would treat her like a princess!
You don't know what was actually going on in these relationships. It's just your superficial perception on it. Getting into a relationship with someone like that seems bad, because they aren't mentally healthy themselves. They are needy people and need a partner who is vulnerable enough to not leave them. That's not good partner for a man.
>>
>>18420812
It's not about the skills, anon. It's the enthusiasm.
>>
>>18420628
Scummy but also the method I would have avised if you let morals behind long ago. It works. Depressed people are an easy target, as long as their depression isn't so bad that they actually hate you once you approach them because they are fully aware that you only approach because you have a sinister plan in mind.
>>
>still talking like there's leagues

First step is to grow up.
>>
>>18420570
Be interesting
Be confident
Be happy
Be an enrichment to his life

A relationship is more than just one thing. Lust is important so make him lust for you. It's doable.
>>
>>18420834
as a chad I can't tell you it's common. being good looking is like having more money, it's mo problems. people hate you for it, people don't trust you in a friend group cause maybe their gfs friends start talking about you so they get insecure, or girls don't trust themselves around you so they cut you off cause they don't want the temptation to mess things up with their bf. really fucks with your support network. when I was over 200lbs in highschool and college I had the best friends in the world, now firend groups last like a year and none of us ever get close enough to be a decent support network for each other. there's always some bullshit and people always think I'm fucking their gf though I never would because I've been cheated on and I'm not passing that on.

that said, I handle my shit for the most part on my own, but it is very common for chads to have issues that haven't been addressed for a long time because they don't have friends they can trust.
>>
>>18421050
>make him lust for you

How?
>>
>>18420595
Literally wife-material
>>
>>18420965
this, there's nothing less hot than a blowjob from a girl that you can tell is just doing it out of some feeling of obligation
>>
>>18420834
Manic pixie dream girls are real but only if your hot?
>>
>>18421050
wife material.
>>
For us ugly fat slobs of loud obnoxious hairy men it is simple. Money. Money gets the hot young nimble cute things. Have no clue how my female counterpart would do it, but try money.
>>
>>18421060
Yes, exactly.
Plus when you are enthusiastic about sucking their dick you kinda show how much you want them. Those little strokes to their ego go a long way - even the hot guy don't really experience that as much as an average looking girl.
Making them feel wanted, appreciated and manly goes a long way. Unless you are super unfuckable.
>>
>>18421018
What about weight? Is it fair for 200+ lbs women to want fit men?
>>
>>18421143
Why not? Fat men want fit women too. It's all relative.
>>
>>18420570
Be a good person who is agreeable, kind, productive, and sort of home building. Also be the kind of person who has their own life and isn't aimless without a guy. Also be someone who can be relied on for support, a strong person.

You think that everything is about looks, but while looks are important, that mentality is primative.

Also the average looking person (which is ugly by contrast with beautiful people) can dress up nice, do their hair well, etc.
>>
>>18421051
You know, you are the best kind of Chad because you've seen the other side.
>>
drop that neck as much as you can
>>
File: stufful.png (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
stufful.png
119KB, 500x500px
>>18420570

This >>18420595

Though, the first step is actually to stop believing you're below their "league." It will come out in your actions, making you look like you're trying to impress them too hard, which they will see as insecurity, which will push them away.
>>
>>18421051

Same, became a Chad myself. Dudes get insecure because in a room full of nerds I can get any girl in the room with no effort now. Dudes girlfriends are way too friendly. You start seeing the frailties in so many relationships. You stop believing in them altogether. You actually become happy when you see couples tougher enjoying themselves. Anything to regain hope that they can work.
>>
>>18421679
>>18421051
Man, this is so sad. I always assumed that chads lack self-awareness and are just dumb manwhores, but it looks like chads can be good people too. This makes me feel conflicted.
>>
>>18421686

Well, I was an autist before I became a Chad so there's a difference. I suffered a lot before I started having shit handed to me.
>>
>>18420570
All women date above them, it's how we as a society have gotten to where we are today.
>>
>>18421703

No, all successful people try to date "up" or "even." Failures take what they can get.
>>
>>18420570
Believe if you want but I'm what people would call a "chad" essentially I was an ugly duckling...

No friends, no family, no social skills. To this day I dont really get along with guys or had male friends mostly my interactions have been with my girlfriends or friends who were girls who wanted to be my girlfriend.

I'm not able to trust very easily, not comfortable being sexual with some one unless I think that I love them and going out for me is difficult. But women are ducking whores and getting a girl to has sex is almost infinitely easier than finding an actual relationship, and I hate it. Almost every one does not share how I feel though.

You want a guy out of your league? Rich and looks like that? I hope you're ready to deal with a douche bag because 90% of them are, but start hanging out in rich areas and colleges. Go to wasp parties, theyre there snag one that actually wants a relationship. You want to keep him? Make him fall in love with you or get pregnant. Otherwise be an amazing person, intelligent, funny, loving and a muse.
>>
>>18421051
>people hate you for it, people don't trust you in a friend group cause maybe their gfs friends start talking about you so they get insecure

This sounds like my life. I lost two good friends for reasons beyond my control, I have always been considered good looking since my early teens but only started getting into trouble after 17 because of my look. I'm not Chad though, total math nerd and have always been. The jocks don't like me because I suck at sport, I have zero male friend in high school, and girls who regularly study with me, well, they didn't care about math at all, lost my virginity to a girl who bullied another girl. Almost every girl I know had showed romantic interest at some point. Eventually to date one I had to cut most of them off. In uni year 3 I finally found two good friends, then, the guy's gf told me she has feelings for me. That was the end of their relationship and our friendship.

>>18420570
Wait a few years until he's older (like finished uni or mid to late 20s), speaking from experience, it is rare for a good looking guy in his early 20s to date someone ugly (ONS is also hard). 18-22 is the age with a lot of curiosity about the opposite sex, people tend to just go for the best looking they could get. Because in reality, in an environment like in uni campus, most girls are nice and friendly, in fact the good looking girls usually have a nicer personality, they are less angry and bitter, some are even a bit shy, and I could never talk to any girl about what I study anyway so their intelligence varies negligibly, not a significant factor.
>>
Op here. In my case guy out of my league is smarter and from a better family. He doesn't look like a model but i think is more attractive than me too.

Thanks guys for all advice <3
>>
>>18421679
>Anything to regain hope that they can work.
I tried to regain hope recently. it didn't turn out well.
>>
>>18420570
>How do i get a guy out of my league ?
You trade him to a team in the other league.
>>
I'm pretty sure it's easy for a 6/10 woman to fuck a 8/10 guy if she wants

Having a relationship? Literally impossible. The way the dating market is set up now, literally every single woman that's a 6+ is hunting for 8+ men.

What happens is that the 8+ men get all the pussy they want (even if it means they sometimes have to hook up with a lower status girl), but it also means that when they do want to settle in relationship they will never have to settle for a 6.

In addition, all the 6 women hooking up with 8+ men makes the 6 men resentful and they refuse to engage with women in their league because they feel they are getting used.

The end result is that attractive men and women have a lot of sex and healthy relationships and average looking men and women end up sexless (in the case of men) or relationshipless (in the case of women)

Best advice you could get is get a man in your league while you can, because when you get older even the men in your league will reject you.
>>
>>18420595
This girl knows what is up.
>Suck their dick like you need it to survive
To put it in perspective: I broke up with my ex after not getting my dick sucked for two years for my current, objectively uglier, gf who literally sucks my dick without me even requesting it.
>>
>>18422857
I dated a guy who was an easy 8/10 for 3 years as a 6/10 girl.
Might be weird, but for most people relationships aren't just about looks and most people have other things to bring to the table.
Go outside and interact, the world is not so black and white as you pretend it is.
>>
>>18423612

This. I'm considered an 8+ guy and that hasn't stopped me from dating down.
>>
>>18424352
I'd say im like a 6 and the best I've ever done might have been a 5 on a good day.
>>
what makes someone 10/10?
>>
>>18420595
Is this possible but in reverse? (5-ish guy getting in a relationship with a hotter girl)
I mean in a long term sense, not for a hookup
>>
>>18421679
>Dudes girlfriends are way too friendly. You start seeing the frailties in so many relationships.
How common are such relationships?
>>
>>18425174
I honestly think it is much easier for a guy to date a girl much hotter than him, especially in the long run. Girls tend to be less "visual" than guys when picking a partner.
Assuming you are decent looking face wise and in decent shape body wise, you can basically get any girl.
>>
>>18425197
I don't know, I'm like the definition of average (5'10, mostly unremarkable face, etc) with a few imperfections thrown in. At least I'm not fat.
But I've never seen a girl check me out or anything like that. I seem to be invisible to them
>>
>>18425208
Again, girls are less visual than guys. It's very rare that a girl will check you out or hit on you just because you look cute.
But, on the other hand, I've often been very fascinated by ugly guys because of their personality. But I had to get to know them, of course.
>>
>>18425216
>hit on you
Do girls do that? Making the first move?
Bars just seem to be men surrounding women like piranhas around a trout
>>
>>18425227
I made the first move a couple of times. I've seen it happening quite a bit to my ex (8+/10, used to model, worked as a barman, made enough tips to pay for university just with them).

Usually it's just finding an excuse to talk to you (if it is plausible) and flirting. Not really the whole picking-girls-up thing that guys do.
>>
File: 1495314679584.png (134KB, 1000x998px) Image search: [Google]
1495314679584.png
134KB, 1000x998px
>>18425174
No. Attractive guys date down because they have multiple girls at the same time. But girls would rather share a high tier guy than have a lower tier one all to themselves.
>>
>>18425244
Your ex seems hardly representative of the average person so are you implying it only happens to such guys?
>>18425246
I thought the 80/20 thing was an /r9k/ meme.
>>
>>18425246
This is somewhat true when it comes to hook ups, but not true at all when it comes to dating.
>>
>>18425259
How are the two different in their initial phase (searching for and selecting a partner)?
>>
>>18425257
>Your ex seems hardly representative of the average person so are you implying it only happens to such guys?
Yeah. It happens very rarely and just to very attractive guys.

But this doesn't mean it is common for girls to make the first move or it is impossible to get a hot girlfriend when you are average. Just that girls won't go out of their way to throw themselves at you if you are average based on your looks alone.
>>
>>18425263
Simple my dear. Women date guys within their own tier, and then have sex with guys in a higher tier on the side. After all those high tier guys are too busy constantly jumping from hook-up to hook-up to do anything more than a quick fuck, so it's good to have a reliable backup boyfriend to take care of you and buy you things (not to have sex with though, you're already well satisfied with your other boy).
>>
You're kind and get him to open up and love him and show him how much you care about him and listen to him and share with him and show him bits of yourselves you haven't shown to anyone and kiss him and hug him and dig your head into him and love him and do stupid shit with him and talk about real shit with him and get him to see you for more than you ever thought you were and then figure out you are so cool and dope for having a guy like him love you so much that you can absolutely do better so fuck him then get distant and start ignoring him for no reason and then break it off without even telling him because now you're a star a real princess the best that ever was, fuck you.
>>
>>18425263
If I have to pick a partner for a relationship, I'll look for someone who is good for me in many ways other than physical. Someone who is interesting intellectually, who I connect with emotionally, who seems a good match in terms of long term plans. This on top of being attractive physically.
For a hook up, obviously, none of those things matter and if I had to pick someone, I'd pick the most attractive option possible since there's really nothing else that matters other than physical attraction.
>>
File: shemar-moore-young-and-restless.jpg (60KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
shemar-moore-young-and-restless.jpg
60KB, 670x409px
ALL WOMEN DATE OUT OF THEIR LEAGUES.

IT IS CALLED MAKE UP
>>
>>18425276
That doesn't really make sense.
So all sub-7/10 guys who are in relationships are unsatisfied and never get to fuck? And all women who date sub-7/10 guys are literal whores?
>>18425291
Makes sense. But what happens if you date an average guy who you really like and who you have a good connection with, but then meet another guy who's objectively just as charming and interesting but hotter?
>>
>>18425301
Unless I fall in love for the other guy, nothing. I get hot guys hitting on me, it's kind of whatever - if I love someone, they're all I want.
I left the 8+/10 for an ugly dude because I was so in love with him it was ridiculous. Sucks that he died tho.
>>
File: 1497472548479.jpg (151KB, 1148x462px) Image search: [Google]
1497472548479.jpg
151KB, 1148x462px
>>18425301
>>
>>18425334
>Unless I fall in love for the other guy
Well, wouldn't that be likely in that particular case?
>he died
Sorry to hear that
Would you say that personality and charisma somewhat offsetting a guy's appearance is a common thing with women? Because I hear it all the time but the girls I know behave in a way that suggests the opposite (ugly = creepy, et cetera)
>>
>>18425347
That's a slut. But can you extrapolate from that that all women are sluts?
>>
>>18425362
Because in the mind of the autistic person romance and sexual attraction are the same thing and both are determined by a moral authority or code and not by hormones triggering in the right time. The realization that women are slaves to their hormones as we are to testosterone can only mean one thing, women are not absolute moral objects, they're slutz!!!!
>>
>>18425362
Yes.
>>
>>18425360
>Well, wouldn't that be likely in that particular case?
No. There's no such thing as objectively attractive. I thought the ugly dude was the end of the world - literally couldn't talk to him on the phone without getting wet, constantly wanted to be around him, etc. Still, he wasn't all that attractive physically.
These things don't work objectively.

>Would you say that personality and charisma somewhat offsetting a guy's appearance is a common thing with women?
Yes, unless he is especially ugly or has a terrible attitude.
>>
>>18425376
How?
>>
>>18425382
How not?
>>
>>18425379
What about his personality was so attractive to you?
>a terrible attitude
Like being an asshole or is it something else?
>>
>>18425385
Because the fact that there exists people who present a specific trait does not imply that all people possess that trait
This is basic logic
>>
>>18425373
>Because in the mind of the autistic person romance and sexual attraction are the same thing
Exactly. Why can't these /r9k/ beta virgins understand? Women deserve to have a romantic boyfriend, and a sexual boyfriend. The romantic boyfriend will listen to her complain, and take her to dinner, and let her live in his home, and spend time with her just doting on her. And then when she feels horny she goes over to the sexual boyfriend and lets him fuck her brains out. Then she comes home to the romantic boyfriend and tells him all about it while he rubs her feet.

Whats so hard for these autists to understand about that?
>>
>>18425411
You can be both nigga the fuck u talking about, the dick and the heart can bound into a synchronous choir of archaic romantic lust, unless u a homo, u a homo bruh?
>>
>>18425389
>What about his personality was so attractive to you?
He was really a good person. One of those people who are genuinely bothered by injustice and other people's pain. One of those people who do their best and go out of their way to make anyone happy.
He was very genuine. He always was so true to himself and he was never scared of speaking up.
He cared about me a lot and made me feel special.
He was really witty and funny as fuck. Argumentative. Intelligent. Full of interests and curious. Very hardworking, very responsible.
Really the kind of man every dad would want his daughter to marry.

>Like being an asshole or is it something else?
Being fake, mostly. Those guy who pretend to be someone else to get in your pants are creepy. Fake confidence, pick up lines, etc.
>>
>>18425425
Yeah sounds like the perfect guy. Didn't he have a bad side, apart from his physical unattractiveness?
>Fake confidence
What are the guys who lack confidence supposed to do if they can't fake it? And how do you even notice unless he's acting like a literal autist?
>>
>>18425442
>Didn't he have a bad side, apart from his physical unattractiveness?
He was a bit arrogant and it was kinda hard to communicate with him about feelings. And he could be very insecure.

As meme as it sounds, being yourself is better than pretending to be confident. I'd rather being around a guy who is struggling to talk to me but shows me who he is than being around a guy who is clearly faking it, using PUA worthy pick up lines and such.

You can notice because they don't feel genuine. They go through the motions without believing in what they say or do. It's super evident.
>>
>>18425473
>he could be very insecure
And that wasn't a huge turn off?

>being yourself is better
>a guy who is struggling to talk to me but shows me who he is
I kind of understand but that's kind of a lose-lose situation for the guy in question then.
>>
>>18425509
>And that wasn't a huge turn off?
Everyone is a little insecure sometimes, I was literally a non-issue.

It's not a lose-lose situation. I'd give a chance to an awkward guy, I wouldn't to someone who was faking confidence and pretending to be someone else to get in my pants.
>>
>>18425521
So the best course of action for a guy who's uncomfortable and shy is to avoid hiding it even if it makes him come off as self conscious or clearly unconfident?
>>
>>18425536
I'd prefer that over a guy who is clearly faking it, yes.
In general I never minded when shy/awkward guys took time to feel comfortable or get to know me before hitting on me. I never minded bad first dates after a first online interaction (especially if the warned me they were shy).
>>
>>18425545
>took time to get comfortable or get to know me before hitting on me
So it's inaccurate that a lack of aggressiveness in flirting always comes off as a lack of interest?
>>
>>18425555
I don't interact just with people who might be interested in me.
I won't think you want to date me if you don't show it, but it won't change much if you hit on me the first night or after a month.
>>
>>18425555
No you quad nigger. Aggressiveness the way women see it is needed but not aggressiveness the way we see it.

To men aggressive is smash your head and take your shit.

To women aggressive is saying Hello with a capital h.

Get your shit in order.
>>
If you want to look prettier do face yoga. I'm not kidding, my nose changed.
>>
>>18425564
I see. Thanks for answering.
>>18425565
I don't get it. Then again I don't know jack shit about flirting.
>>
>>18425626
>I don't get it. Then again I don't know jack shit about flirting.
Ok ok, you're a man and you have testosterone which makes mean shit look nice and nice shit look extra nice. Women have estrogen which means nice shit look mean and really nice shit look normal.

Say like
>hug them because they're having a hard time
to women it's normal
to men it's extra nice
>tell them to fuck off because they're being dickheads
to women it's mean
to men it's normal

Same with aggression. If they tell you
>they like a bit of aggression
You might think
>They want me to grab their wrist and pull them away from their boyfriend
While they might think
>I just want to get raped
so there's like layers and shit to it my nigga
>>
>>18425642
Fuck that's complicated. So how should I manifest my interest and read cues?
>>
>>18425704
(I was being humorous, please don't rape women).

By observing the reaction of others. The way you calibrate yourself is not by looking inwards but outwards. It's why solidarity retards and eventually causes insanity.

The process is like this.
>First act
>Realize what you've acted
>See the reaction of others
Is the action giving a pleasant reaction?
>continue doing and eventually improve
Is the action giving an unpleasant reaction?
>analyze what you did, put into context based on previous experiences and recalibrate accordingly

Learn to listen and watch other people. This is how you'll be able to most accurately judge your actions. This is also a small phrase but will take you a very long time.
>>
>>18420812
Basically be a doormat sex toy, got it!
>>
>>18425739
Only if you're Aladin's mat, gotta move a little and shit
>>
>>18423612
>>18424419
Post a picture so I can see what a self described 6 looks like
>>
>>18425718
(I'm not that autistic.)

I assume you meant solitude instead of solidarity?
So basically I just have to observe people? I do that already. The thing is I know what is and isn't acceptable in theory but I can't apply it so specific situations if that makes sense.
And it has to be spontaneous because PUA shit is revolting.
>>
>>18425756
>post pic
Sorry I really wouldn't want to get caught browsing this faggy board by anyone I know. My old boss told me i was a six and a pump. Which to him means i could be a 7-8 if i had money or charisma. Basically I'm tall and white and not fat, with a decent face but broke and an autist.
>>
>>18425890
Yeah meant that. Just read more books nigger, ur so fucking demanding, like fuuuuuuuuuuck I'm a guy and even I wouldn't fuck you, jesus fuck
>>
>>18425901
Sorry
>>
>>18425904
Fuck don't say sorry, never say sorry, why you such a homo bro, gtfo
>>
>>18425897
How old are you ?
>>
>>18425951
26 how old are you
>>
>>18426011

What happened to all your money and charisma?
>>
>>18420588
this is good advice for anything
>>
>>18426044
Dealing with/trying to help my scumbag, drunk, drug addict family. Never really had the most charisma. I honestly don't think I've ever approached a girl in public with the intent of asking her out. And also never had online dating. I like to party though. Its not like I'm a total shut in i just have 0 confidence in what I've accomplished in my life so far.
>>
>>18420595
Good plan.
>>
>>18425739
You can bring up issues and communicate your discomfort without bitching. It's not so difficult.
>>
>>18426922
>You can bring up issues and communicate your discomfort without bitching
this. I would just about kill for some clear communication on this godforsaken rock. it makes things really easy for me to fix and no one ever seems to like things being easy. blows my mind.
>>
>>18426933
Yeah, it's the same for me. I absolutely don't want to be with a doormat, but at the same time it's so hard to be with someone who acts like a 12 year old when they have an issue.
>>
>>18425411
Its not like that
Do you fall in love with every girl you jack off to?
>>
If you are 5/10 you can get sex from any guy.
But if you count on anything more, then, nope, out of league is out of league in this case. Boys at least can get money and status to help them rank up.
>>
>>18427353
>But if you count on anything more, then, nope, out of league is out of league in this case.
That's REALLY not true.
>>
>>18427382
Agreed. I've scored way above my league and all i did was look as good as a 5 can look and I'm lucky to have a great personality and a good sense of humour.
>>
>>18427382
>>18427860
>Agreed. I've scored way above my league and all i did was look as good as a 5 can look and I'm lucky to have a great personality and a good sense of humour.
> I've scored

That is exactly what he said
>>
>>18420628
the 4chan way to do it

also be enjoyable and girly unlike most women these days and you will get a guy leagues above you
>>
>>18420570
How do I make hot straight guys let me give them head?
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.