[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop inviting friend's girlfriend over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: 1497344773990.jpg (46KB, 443x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497344773990.jpg
46KB, 443x750px
I've been with my boyfriend forever and I often hang out with his friends.
His best friend has been dating this girl for a year or so and she constantly criticises me.

>Invite boyfriend's friends over at our place
>Cook dinner for everyone, get up to do the dishes after the meal
>"Wee, can you get more submissive than that?"

>Watching football with boyfriend's friends
>"Look at anonette, pretending to like sports just to impress (bf)'s friends, isn't she cute?"

>Have friends over
>My best friend texts me that she's feeling down
>Ask boyfriend if he minds that I go out since we have guests over and it is pretty rude
>"Do you ask him permission to go to the bathroom too?"

>She wants to show us a video on youtube
>Give her my laptop
>There's a video that critiqued black lives matter on my feed
>"Didn't know (bf) was dating a nazi"

Can I stop inviting her over without my boyfriend and my best friend arguing?
She's such a bitch and I can't tolerate her.
>>
>>18420542
Why don't you just fight back?
>>
>>18420549
What's there to fight? They're fucking dumb comments.
It's not like she's offering any intelligent insight. She's just being a moron. I usually laugh it off.
>>
>>18420549
This. Or sit her down and ask her not to be so rude.
I don't think you can really move to the ncutting her out solution without trying to rectify it first.
>>
women are such cunts, no wonder the only way to get friends is to have a pussy to offer
>>
>>18420571
I have plenty of female friends and they're nice people. This one girl is just quite a bit of a cunt.

>>18420561
How do I politely tell her to shut the fuck up? I don't want drama, I love my boyfriend's friends and his best friend is a great guy. I don't want to ruin their group dynamic because of a girl.
>>
If your bf has a problem with banning her low confidence ass then dump him and get a less shitty man.
>>
>>18420594
I am not entirely sure about what my boyfriend did wrong in this case.
>>
>>18420583
>i don't want drama
>so I let people treat me like shit
Listen to yourself, where is your self-respect? Fuck her over if you have to.
>>
>>18420599
If he can't put his foot down he is a bitch, if his friend gets ass hurt then he is a bitch

You are trying to get rid of a bitch remember.
You might have to get rid of two to make it happen. Which two is the question.
>>
>>18420612
>stirring shit up
>>
>>18420542

Next time you're all together, ask if she wants to come grab a drink with you in the other room, wait until she's talking about something irrelevant, grab by the throat, hold her against a wall, lean in and tell her if she doesn't stop with the bitch comments, you'll destroy her.

It works. I promise. Unless she's bigger than you, in which case don't. Just tell your boyfriend she's being a cunt and ask him to grow some balls and do something.
>>
>>18420609
I don't want to cause huge drama and ruin 20 years of friendship because of a socially inept bitch, no.
I reply to her when she makes the stupid comments, usually make a joke and just laugh it off. It is just fucking annoying.

>>18420612
My boyfriend probably hasn't even noticed. If I asked him to, he'd deal with it. But again, I don't want to screw up their dynamic as a group of friends because of her.
>>
>>18420632
if you are not willing to stand up for yourself because you value 20 years of friendship higher, i am afraid you will have to suck it up and live your life as it is. there is literally no way around it.
>>
Tell her to fuck herself. Some bitch gonna walk up into your house and insult you? Tell her she's not invited, and inform your boyfriend that this is the rule
>>
>>18420640

Be careful doing this. Women can be manipulative bitches and go from being the perpetrator to the victim in seconds with a few forced tears.

I would recommend calling her out on things she says that you are rude. If she says something horrible just respond with "anon...don't you think that's a bit rude?", and watch as she stutters and struggles to defend her comment.

After doing this a few times she will either take the hint and stop or continue, at which point the rest of the group will realise she's a cunt.
>>
>>18420632
Sounds like she's the one fucking it up doesn't it retard.

Just tell him you pussy.
If she's being a cunt he will notice more after you mention it and if he cares he'll side with you and work it out.

Now fuck off and stop fishing for empathy and moral support from the thirsty idiots on here.
>>
>>18420632
She's the one threatening the dynamic, not you.

Tell her to mind her fucking manners. I have BEST FRIENDS that I have banned from huge annual parties I throw at my house because I don't like their attitude.

I am the king of my domain and god help you if you cross me in it.
>>
>>18420655
true. if you don't want to end up being seen as the asshole, you need to make deal with this in the open, so everybody sees it.
just decide to not let her be rude to you ever again.
if she does it again, just say something like "excuse me? have you just called me xyz? i don't need to let anybody talk to me like that and i won't let you get trough with it just because you're xyz's gf."
>>
>>18420655
>Women can be manipulative bitches and go from being the perpetrator to the victim in seconds with a few forced tears.
This is something I was pretty concerned about. I don't want to be a bitch with her and give her a free pass to act like a victim.

I might just call her out in front of our friends, that's a good idea.
I understand she's trying to be funny or something but really it isn't working, she's just being rude.

>>18420662
I don't even know if these are her attempts at bantering or if she's just a fucking bitch.
But, yeah. I'll bring it up.
>>
>>18420655
Double down.

>I didn't know BLANK was dating a nazi
>At least he's not dating a cunt like (her boyfriend)

Bonus points if it's something more specialized and personal.

All my friends inform their girlfriends before meeting me that I won't put on airs. They are on their best behavior, because I don't care if it's been two weeks or two years, you take a swing at me and I'm putting you on the floor.

Metaphorically, of course.
>>
I just got an idea

Next time she calls you a Nazi just own it and watch her get triggered.

Be like
Yea well at least I'm not some commie scum.
We must secure a future for our race.

Watch her freak the fuck out and leave, just explain it to your bf ahead of time.
>>
>>18420678
>At least he's not dating a cunt like (her boyfriend)
Kek

I didn't want to be a bitch, but maybe it is necessary.

>>18420686
I always own it. When she made the nazi remark I said "What? Didn't you know that (bf) and I are white supremacists?".
He's like a 6'5" blonde guy with blue eyes, and his grandpa was a legit nazi.
But still, I usually just laugh it off with a joke about myself instead of throwing shit at her.
>>
>>18420699
Yeah, my advice is a little aggressive. It works for me, because the people who associate with me already expect that.

I guess it could be her attempt at banter. That being said, I've known plenty of people who are just outright mean.

I guess the best thing to do would be stick up for yourself, in whatever way it presents itself. But, don't feel like you're 'messing anything up'. I wouldn't put up with some douche talking shit to my face just because he happens to be fucking a friend of the person I'm fucking.
>>
>>18420542
Do it but tell your bf you're going to do it and why. If he's been witnessing these events and he has any decency, he'll understand why and help you with it.

I know I would have been pissed the first time and the second or third time I would have spoken up for my gf and probably made sure she never came back.
>>
>>18420542
Just tell her to shut the fuck up or walk out. Honestly your BF should have said something at this point.
>>
>>18420542
She's the kind of vapid cunt that the teens and man-children on this site assume every woman is. Pointing out that you're "submissive" and assuming you can't enjoy sports or at the very least just enjoy watching something with a group of friends is her projecting because she's unhappy with her lack of involvement with the clique you all have formed, and possibly your relationship. I'd flat out tell your boyfriend you think his friends' gf is a cunt and ask him to help you figure out what you can do together. You're already in a fine boat as you've demonstrated here >>18420558.
>>
Uuh, did you tell your bf about it? Does he react to it at all? If someone acted crap to my partner I'd tell them to gtfo. Can't believe it, you could at last ask her ''Why do you act like that?''.
>>
>>18420918
I really don't mind banter, I'm not even easily offended, but I don't really know her. It was really inappropriate.
If my boyfriend joked about me being submissive I would tell him to fuck off, but I don't even know this girl.
You don't go to someone who is sort of a stranger and say this kind of shit. What the hell.

>>18420945
>>18420948
My boyfriend probably hasn't even noticed or thought I cared. He's mildly retarded about this kind of stuff.
It took him a year to tell that a friend of his was hitting on me. His best friend had to tell him. He's just unaware of whatever happens around him.
I'll tell him something tho.

>>18420967
All the jokes about me being submissive are just awkward as fuck. Like - I have guests over, I'm being a decent hostess. What am I supposed to do? Tell them to bring their food from home and then go wash the dishes after we're done with the meal?
The thing about sports was just dumb because I'm probably the one who likes football more in our social circle and I was super into the match... So it was just... heh?

I'll talk to my boyfriend. I just don't want to be a bitch and create drama.

>>18420992
I didn't because I don't want him to feel like he has to defend me necessarily. I care about his friends and I don't want to cause drama.
>>
>>18420542
Wow she seems like a total bitch
>>
File: 1.png (189KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
189KB, 1000x1300px
>>18421041
Either she wants to fuck ur bf, or she wants to fuck u. Seems to me the sexual tension is pretty strong.
>>
File: 1493097337819.jpg (282KB, 1020x674px) Image search: [Google]
1493097337819.jpg
282KB, 1020x674px
>>18420594
>>18420599
Ur bf suppose to take ur side.
Even if ur wrong.
>>
Chances are she's just trying to joke around or start banter. At least you can justify yourself when she challenges you can force a smile at the.. sadly people are like this, if they can see they're getting to you, they'll keep picking at things. If doesn't get much easier I'm afraid and the sooner you learn these skiils, and they are SKILLs because people are cunts and you can't expect to get on with everyone, the better your life will be
>>
>>18421058
My boyfriend is autistic as fuck, he doesn't even understand there's a side to take.

>>18421049
I'd totally understand if she wanted to fuck my boyfriend.
>>
If I was you I would just go full pleb-tier trolling on her.
Make it seem like you couldn't give a single fuck about bantering back with her.
Next time she says something just reply with
>fuck off cunt
If she says anything back to that say it again
>fuck off cunt
And repeat this ad infinitum until one of 2 things happen,
Either she fucks off and stops responding to you, thus you win.

Or ideally she will blow up in anger at your childish method, and this is where you've really won cause you switch your response from fuck off cunt to
>are you mad?
>stay mad
>calm down
>don't get so angry
Or anything along those lines

Its the most basic way to troll someone with minimal effort.

Remember, people only bully when they get a rise out of you.
And eventually it'll become a running joke to the point that she shows up at your house and you just have to say
>What up cunt?
And bam, silent treatment, no more problem
>>
>>18421071
Really? She called u cute, and submissive, and hope u don't ask ur bf's permission. I don't know about the naiz part. But it seems pretty odd why some one would talk shit like dat to u. Isn't female insults towards other female suppose to be sneaky? Like something seems a complement but underneath is an insult?

Or she fears u might steal her bf, so she gets put u down and make her seems to be the alpha
>>
File: 1496717839159.jpg (60KB, 510x427px) Image search: [Google]
1496717839159.jpg
60KB, 510x427px
>>18421081
What are u 12?
>>
>>18421086
That's the point, this bitch us childish and you can't win by being a bigger person or whatever, she will just continue.
But if you out-childish her then you beat her at her own game.
>>
>>18421068
I mean... I don't know her.
I have zero issues bantering with my friends but they're kinda heavy comments from someone I talked to 10 times. I don't even feel comfortable getting back at her because she's a stranger and I just don't want to be mean with a stranger.
Like, what the literal fuck does she want?
>>
>>18421081
I don't want to make things weird for the whole group of friends.

>>18421084
I don't think she wants to fuck me, and anyway I'm straight and very faithful. I'd get if she wanted to fuck my boyfriend, he's a pretty hot dude.
But, yeah - I never had anything with her boyfriend, we're good friends but as far as this kind of friendship goes.

I've known these guys for 8 years. It's not like they're strangers to me or anything.
>>
>>18421084
>Like something seems a complement but underneath is an insult?
did you learn how girls work from watching mean girls?
anyway op it seems to me like she's trying to bants or be "bros" but is cringey and also stupid as fuck for doing it with some girl she barely knows. I say to do what >>18420655 said because it is very likely she can turn this shit on you so you should tread carefully.
I try to be a super great hostess to my bf and his friends too and try to make them as comfortable as possible and if someone said some weird shit like calling me submissive infront of everyone I'd be so fucking uncomfortable. What did you even say to that btw?
>>
>>18421114
Grow some figurative balls.
She can sense what a passive wimp you are.
>>
>>18420542

stand your fucking ground

>wee, can you get more submissive than that?
>do your own fucking dishes then, or never come back into my home, now you're my submissive.

>look at anonette, pretending to like sports just to impress bfs friends
>better than acting like a bitch so everyone thinks you're in charge.

>do you ask him permission to go to the bathroom too?
>to someone who is a total fucking cunt, simply communicating with your partner might seem weird, but to the normal fucking people its just a common courtesy.

>didn't know bf was dating a nazi
>but we all know (her bf) is dating a cunt.

>can i stop inviting her over without my boyfriend adn my best friend arguing>?

maybe. talk to them to find out. we can't magically guess their reaction.
>>
>>18421134
She won't do any of that cause she's a huge pussy.
Watch she'll make up some lame excuse for why she can't say that
>>
>>18421119
>What did you even say to that btw?
That I am submissive just outside the bedroom.
His friends often joke about how I probably have rape my boyfriend because he's too autistic to take hints/understand when I want the D. So yeah, it made sense.

It made me uncomfortable as fuck tho. I really was just trying to be nice and make sure everyone was fine.
>>
>>18421147

i mean theres plenty of non lame excuses. i wouldn't mind standing up for my self, but a lot of people no matter how 'brave' dont want to risk their boyfriend, their friendship, or their boyfriends friendship just because someone else is causing problems and the others arent willing to deal with it.

i can understand why she would make excuses a gainst that.

except for talking to them. hse really needs to talk to her boyfriend at least and try to have some sort of intervention with them. maybe even talk to her directly.

I mean even if she refuses to apologize for her cuntiness she an at least drop a warning on the bitch.

hell even just saying 'stop being rude' every time she is rude would be enough.
>>
>>18421122
>>18421134
>>18421147
I wouldn't have any problem if by talking back at her I could ruin my boyfriend's friendship with his best friend and in general screw up our group of friends.
I know it's silly but I don't want my issues with this bitch to screw up 20 years of friendship.
If I get too bitchy she's sure as fuck going to be "oh anonette I was just joking" and play victim, her boyfriend is going to take her side (rightfully so), my boyfriend is going to take mine (rightfully so) and the situation it's going to get worse.

Next time she does something like this I will call her out on being rude, and I will bring up this whole thing to my boyfriend.
>>
>>18421164
>dont want to risk their boyfriend, their friendship, or their boyfriends friendship
Excuse

Just shows lack of confidence in the strength of your relationships.
Someone who knows that their relationships are strong would never even think that.
It's just another pathetic excuse to not stand up for herself cause she has no balls and no confidence.
>>
>>18421186
For 20 years of friendship you sure make your bonds sound awful weak
>>
>>18421186

talk to your boyfriend about it. then talk to his friend. then finally talk to her. if you can talk to hi mfirst just to clarify whether or not he thinks shes been rude, thatd be great. just approach it like you're not mad, just annoyed.

when you talk to her and she says 'oh anonette, im only joking' simply say 'your 'jokes' are rude, please refrain from 'joking' about me'.

and thats it. if she keeps going you warned all of them.

you'll be surprised how helpful the boyfriends can be if you talk to them about it first and calmly
>>
>>18420583
After she says something rude say, "what a mean/rude/cruel thing to say." Then walk away looking somber. The boys will very much realize that she's a bully and eventually will come to your aid.
>>
>>18421214

>shows a lack of confidence when you know that a guy will take his girlfriends side and that could lead to the boys fighting about it

no, that just shows shes not as dumb as you are. there are other ways to stand up for your self and diffuse a situation. its EASY to throw a fit. but the goal here is to not ruin other peoples relationships.

if OP dismisses ervery single piece of advice, I'll agree with you, but my 'be a cunt back' advice isn't solid.

sometimes you have to /not/ be selfish to get what you want.
>>
>>18421218
>>18421214
You guys are retarded as fuck. If she bitches and starts a fight the other girl is going to play victim and the best friend is likely going to take his gfs side if theyve been together any considerable amount of time (yes even just a year). This will at the very LEAST put a strain on op's bf and his friend's friendship. Why even risk that if it can SO EASILY be avoided? That's like trying to run across incoming traffic while theres a crosswalk right next to you to prove you're brave or some shit. It's a needless risk.
>>
>>18421236

this. there are other ways to stick up for your self without going straight to bitch mode. it was my advice, but it was mostly just to make the general point.

i know from experience that if you escalate the situation people will often blame you. especially if the person is just naturally a cunt, they will say 'thats just who she is' and expect you to have to deal with it.

there are other routes, some that not only put her in her place but also punish her without you having to be the bitch.

were in mean girls territory now.
>>
File: tumblr_mr9vj3InSk1qzdfclo1_500.gif (435KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mr9vj3InSk1qzdfclo1_500.gif
435KB, 480x240px
>>18421218
I mean. If I get bitchy towards her, she's going to get upset and we'll have to argue. Any guy I know would take his girlfriend's side in an argument. I don't want my boyfriend and his best friend to be at opposite side of an argument, and the other people in our friends group to take sides.
It's really a petty thing to create drama on, I prefer just avoiding dumb shit shows and move on with my life.
Pic related.

>>18421219
Thank you. I will bring this up with him as soon as he gets home, and then ask him advice on how to procede.
His friend seemed pretty embarrassed when she said the submissive thing, maybe he'll understand.

>you'll be surprised how helpful the boyfriends can be if you talk to them about it first and calmly
He's a tiny bit retarded when it comes to social situations, which is why I didn't want to get him involved too much. But, yeah, I was being dumb.

>>18421222
I'll call her out without being a bitch.
>>
>>18421264

>Retarded

your boyfriend or his? if its his thats actually even more in your favor cuz it'd be easy to manipulate.

if anyones getting uncomfortable wiht what she says its easier. just remember the best way to get someone to get angry is to maintain your cool and simply state things as law. even with HER boyfriend you can simply say
>anon i love you, and I love the bromance you and (bf) have together, but your gf has been rude, and I worry that if i call her out on it she will try and act like she was just 'joking' but it is rude regardless. I will give her warnings, but if she continually insults me i will have to make her leave.

if hes a bad guy he might just implode anyways, but honestly thats one of the few occassions where i do think its okay for girls to get inbetween guys. their friendship might be tested by this but its not /your/ fault, its hers (if what you say is true of course)
>>
>>18421296
My boyfriend. He's adorable but cannot really understand what's going on around him most of the time.
He didn't even get I was hitting on him. He's just a dummy.

>anon i love you, and I love the bromance you and (bf) have together, but your gf has been rude, and I worry that if i call her out on it she will try and act like she was just 'joking' but it is rude regardless. I will give her warnings, but if she continually insults me i will have to make her leave.
That's actually pretty good.

I'm sure he'd understand - he cares about me and loves me a lot, we've been friends for years and he actually introduced me and my bf. He's not going to implode or get mad at me over this.
I just really don't want to cause drama because their friendship means the world to my boyfriend and he means the world to me.
This is actually a great way to handle shit tho. Thank you.
>>
>>18421324

awesome! whats great is as long as you remain calm and only go like slightly sad when shes a bitch, it plays to your favor. not that i endorse manipulation but its really fun watching someone get more and more mad when you ust say 'stop being rude, i asked you to stop, you hurt my feelings, you have to go now'

being calm, slightly sad, but still standing your ground with rules is a great way to make her implode and reveal the cunt she truly is.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.