[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talking to women who are basically out of your/my league

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Is it foolish for a guy (who doesn't have a lot of 'game') talk to women who look this pretty ?

Should he stop talking to these really attractive women, if he keeps getting rejected constantly ?

Is it better for him to lower his standards (for a higher chance of success) eventhough he knows he won't be that satisfied with women who don't look that pretty ?

Lastly, should he just keep working out and try to get financially successful, just to possibly hook up with someone who looks as good as 'pic related' ?
>>
>>18420516
Get fit and successful for you not for them, dumass.
>>
No woman is out of your leauge.
>>
It's foolish if you expect sex from every woman you meet. Just talk to them like they're another human bean and you'll have no problem.
>>
>>18420523
>>18420634
These.

"Be yourself" is meme advice. But for real, be yourself. You want to meet someone who likes you for who you are as a person, which means accepting your faults just as much as your good qualities. You have to do the same for your eventual partner; relationships are a two-way street.

If you try to be something/someone you're not when meeting women, then how can you expect to have a lasting relationship when everything they first know about you is based on lies?

"Faking it til you make it" can work if you're only looking for casual romance, but won't be sustainable for actual relationships.

Also, fake it til you make it doesn't work unless you're actively making changes to yourself to get to that "fake" point of being. Otherwise it's unhealthy from a psychological standpoint because you're basically turning your entire being into a big lie...Look up cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>18420516
The reason this woman seems out of your league is that she's so attractive that she's sought after by many guys, and competition is high. The best you can do is be confident in yourself, but also learn a thing or two about what makes a guy attractive. Being in reasonably good shape, having enough money to be self sufficient and do fun things from time to time and having the courage to approach her/talk to her is honestly good enough. In fact, depending on the girl, you might just need to be funny and connect with her/relate to her well, especially if she's young.

What's important, and what guys might look over, is how she FEELS around you, or so I'm told. It's better to make her feel a range of emotions and not just one thing.

Doing this is not exactly easy and I'm not trying to trivialize it at all. But like I said, competition for these women is high, so you have to put in some work if you want to compete. What you might try is to take pressure off yourself to be squarely attractive and just talk to women as if they were "just people", rather than trying to improve your "game". Or at least, don't take it too seriously/beat yourself up every time you strike out. It's normal anyways, even if you're hot shit.
>>
>>18420516
>Should he stop talking to these really attractive women, if he keeps getting rejected constantly ?

Like, who are these "women"? Randos on the street? Then stop. It's creepy and weird. The fact that you get rejected has nothing to do with your looks at that point.
>>
>>18420516
>>18420520
This guy got it right. Do the best you can for yourself, for country, for God, honor, glory, whatever. But not for some broads.

The best chance of meeting a girl is when you're out doing your thing, not when you're out trying to get laid. So why shouldn't your overall life approach be similar?
>>
>>18420773
>"Be yourself" is meme advice. But for real, be yourself. You want to meet someone who likes you for who you are as a person, which means accepting your faults just as much as your good qualities. You have to do the same for your eventual partner; relationships are a two-way street.

I talk to random women on the street, and I've gotten numbers and dates from it.

Most don't seem to find it creepy, even if they aren't interested. They're just like "no thanks" and I'm like "cool, have a nice day!"

It's only creepy if you act creepy and don't listen to her and don't know how to leave somebody alone when they clearly aren't interested.
>>
>>18420516
No bitch is out my rank. I just have to give a actual fuck when trying to smash a top tier chick and half the time I barely give enough fucks to even text you. Remember senpai. Pussy is only worth whatever you're willing to give up for it. Top tier pussy is possible for every guy, but you gotta do some sacrifices if you want the good shit. Whether its your time, money, fucks, or feels. You gotta sacrifice something.
>>
>>18420516

Talking to a woman is never foolish, just different degrees of brave.
>>
>>18420516
I approach women who are "out of my league" all the time. I don't consider myself attractive, and I'm not very fit, but I only hit on chicks I find super attractive because I don't like the idea of "settling" for somebody I'm just not into. I'd rather be alone than be an insecure loser who is so desperate to just be in a relationship, any relationship, that he'd use somebody he has no interest in as a self-esteem boost. Whoever you "settle" for deserves somebody who actually likes them for who they are.

I obviously get more rejections than not. That's okay. Your goal shouldn't be to never get rejected. That's impossible. Your goal should be to be secure enough that a rejection doesn't destroy your self-esteem. You don't know why she rejected you. Maybe she has a boyfriend. Maybe she isn't attracted to you. Maybe she sees nothing wrong with you, but she just got out of a relationship and wants some time on her own before jumping back in. Maybe she's a lesbian. Maybe she's a superhero and she knows that all her loved ones will become her enemies targets. The possibilities are endless.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.