[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to kill someone. Long story short; me and a girl I care

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: eaZrosc.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
eaZrosc.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
I want to kill someone.

Long story short; me and a girl I care for was threatened on our lives by a mid-level criminal. Nothing could be done but flee the city.

This was almost a week ago, and the urge to kill the fucker hasn't left me. It's not an edgy "hurr imma kill that sunnofabitch" kind of feeling, it's straight up wanting to watch him die by my own hand kind of feeling.

I've never felt such deep hatred before, and it's poisoning my mind and ruining the mood of people around me. But there's no way for me to get revenge.

How on earth do I come to terms with this?
>>
>>18420453

Have report this to local authorities? I mean not the killing part, but the fear you feel from that particular person.

I'm sure police at least would have issued an order or something and the person violated it then he/she would be arrested.

Also don't overthink it about the murder, I get that you hate that person but think like this.

> Nothing will happen. I have to move on.

New city, new experiences.
>>
>>18420467
He's part of a bigger organization that the police can't touch. So reporting it would be moot.

This is also what frustrates me. He's free to continue doing scumbag things to other persons.
>>
How did you know the target? Why did they threaten you? What was it all about?

I have always wanted to live in an action movie. You may have gotten a chance to do so. In the spirit of movies and less one dimensional plots, would it be possible/applicable to have some of the targets enemies, people like that always have them, think that it is in their best interest to unknowingly share your goal?
>>
>>18420473
>be backpack travelling around Japan
>hitchhiking most of the time
>meet cute weeaboo girl
>we're going in the same direction so decide to hitchhike together
>get to a big city
>we check in to the same hotel and go drinking together
>night is going along fine
>first time the girl is actually really partying
>we meet some people who seem cool
>they invite us to come drinking with them
>one of them seems to know everyone in the city and get a lot of respect from bartenders and waiters and such
>it's obvious, and should have been obvious to me earlier, that he's yakuza
>he's got his eye on the weeb girl
>I try to keep him from her as I know the weeb girl is a virgin and truly not interested
>he becomes extremely aggressive
>threatens to straight up kill me
>yakuza guy gives every indication that he's going to kill me soon and rape the girl
>he's sending several texts out while threatening me and refuses to make eye contact
>I know what that means
>through a feat of keeping my nerve and deeply apologising I get me and the girl out of the situation
>she's scared shitless
>I'm scared shitless
>we rush back to the hotel
>pack our shit together
>get a taxi
>go to the nearest highway rest stop and hitchhike out of town
>this is like 6 in the morning
>we're both sell drunk but scared sober
>catch a train to a far off city where the girl has friends
>wander around town talking about the incident until we can check in to our hotel
>>
>>18420475
A threat and the act itself are separate and almost always mutually exclusive. There is still good reason to stay away from where the target resides. You should report it to the police, if you do not intend to do anything yourself, which I advice you not to, and if you yourself have no criminal history.
You have met a nice girl. Be happy. Go live your life. What goes around comes around. Let a bad person take care of a bad person. You do not want any part in that world.
>>
>>18420475
Dont think you have anything to worry about. If he does anything hes going to be causing problems for his higher ups especially if ur a westerner japenese police would be pressured into doing sumat by press
>>
>>18420486
>>18420491
I'm not afraid any more. That has passed.

I'm full of anger that won't go away.
>>
>>18420493
Fear leads to anger. Next come suffering and the dark side.
Step off this path you must.
>>
>>18420453
But it is edgy.
>>
File: hiphopprop.jpg (63KB, 684x793px) Image search: [Google]
hiphopprop.jpg
63KB, 684x793px
>>18420475
>he becomes extremely aggressive
>threatens to straight up kill me
>yakuza guy gives every indication that he's going to kill me soon and rape the girl
>he's sending several texts out while threatening me and refuses to make eye contact

This last moment is priceless. Somebody is literally telling you he's going to KILL you and after he avoids eye-contact. Anon, this would've been the perfect time to shank a piece of glass in his neck.

I think you've been fooled by a poser who wants to act like a mobster. They're a countless of those 'macho' people who 'know' everyone and have 'connections'. While in reality the lowest level criminal is laughing at wangsters like that.

Boy, they probably had a good laugh that night about you and your scurred grill.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.