[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl and I had an honest connection. It was real and we had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1495829906667.jpg (31KB, 521x521px) Image search: [Google]
1495829906667.jpg
31KB, 521x521px
A girl and I had an honest connection. It was real and we had amazing sex and you could feel those emotions through it. I'm a young boy living in the city and I totally dumped her off for another girl. the Other Girl is more socially evolved and conscious, but something genuine lacks and after a few months I am really realizing that. I am happy with her in the moment although i know it won't last forever.

I don't want to expose my entire situation. but.

When you are dating someone, where is the line drawn from talking to other people? I want to tell my old girl that I actually care about her because we talk about some very emotionally vulnerable, meaningful things still over text and I just wish i could tell her how much she meant/still means to me.

She is honestly a pushover and I know i could get back with her whenever i want to. This other girl is cool, but this girl gets my dick diamonds instantly. :(

I know yall are about to say, the girl you are dating isn't the right girl, but at the moment she is the right girl i think. Shes someone who motivates me to be a more influential person artistically/socially and I know that being around her actually pushes me outside of our relationship. While the other girl, who emotionally is very in tune with me, she isn't really going anywhere and she isn't very ""woke"", if you understand that expression........

How do I tell my old girl that I still feel compassionate and sincere towards her after dropping her off for another girl. Can I tell her this while dating someone else? I'm not looking for sex or anything under the cheating category. And I know i would feel very guilty if my current girlfriend found out about this.... and maybe this counts as emotionally cheating?
>>
>>18420259
>maybe this counts as emotionally cheating?

Yup.

In fact, I remember once hearing on some random chearing/relationship expert on a radio show say that 6 out of 10 women find it unspeakably more horrible and hurtful than if their partner physically cheated on them.

I'm a dude though, somehatnthenfuck do it know--except this doesn't sound copacetic to me
>>
trying to rationalize that you regret your decision doesnt make it less true Jason, just get back with the girl
tell the other you are a shithead and you started this while not entirely sure about the last one, be honest, stop tiptoeing

dont fuck with the emotions of 3 ppl just because you are a coward
>>
Lmao
>More influential socially
Normies at it again
>>
Do people just respond to /adv/ threads to express their inner angst towards their own personal issues? It really sounds like ya'll aren't reading into my situation and you are just categorizing me into something i'm not. Maybe i didn't depict my situation correctly.
>>
File: 5d6.jpg (179KB, 1700x1700px) Image search: [Google]
5d6.jpg
179KB, 1700x1700px
>>18420295
Yes.
>>
File: notcool.jpg (235KB, 1227x1185px) Image search: [Google]
notcool.jpg
235KB, 1227x1185px
>>18420295
Do ppl just come here and except sympathy and to support their shit decisions?

Yes.
>>
>>18420259
Are you going to be ok if the girl date someone else?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.