[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So to put things simply, I went out on a date with a girl two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 450210.jpg (39KB, 480x424px) Image search: [Google]
450210.jpg
39KB, 480x424px
So to put things simply, I went out on a date with a girl two days ago and we both had really good time together. The thing is I haven't texted her except after we parted ways after the date to tell her how much fun i had with her and to say good night. She seemed really pleased too so i'm not really sure when i should text back.

Tl;dr: went out with a girl and haven't texted since. What do?
>>
>>18420250
I'd wait til the weekend; I bet she'll message you before then.
You don't really want to be caught in juvenile text convos, just get plans down and move things along irl.
>>
Text her back again or call her and ask her out. If you don't, she'll think you're not interested. Do it and don't wait to long.
>>
>>18420256
Well she was the one who added me on facebook right before i was planning on doing so (i was the one who asked out tho). We also had a long chat on whatsapp before the day we went out and we spent 5 hours together. Guess that's a good sign.

>>18420257
This is actually the first time i asked a girl out in 25 years. Usually girls asked me out and tried to keep it going by texting every once in a while so i never texted first when i wanted to show i was not interested. So i have fuck all idea what to and what not to do with this girl.

Should i ask her out again? When should i break it down and tell her i've got feelings and all?
>>
>>18420270
ask her out today for the weekend if that's what you want. don't go full retard with muh feels for a few months of this, ya hear.

it's unbecoming for a 50+ year old man to turn into a blubbering mess.
>>
>>18420282
I think you got me wrong. When i said i haven't asked anyone out for 25 years, i was talking about my age.

But yeah she texted me today before i did. I'm talking to her as we speak. Thinking of asking her out again. When should i start giving signs that i'm interested in her romantically? Is the second date alright or should i wait for the third one?
>>
>>18420850
it's a date, but still, don't go betamax. give it some time.
>>
>>18420879
Nah i'm not gonna do anything beta hopefully. Like i said, i'm not used to something like this since i was the one who was asked out and i didn't have to do anything to advance the relationship (i'm not a chad or anything but i was asked out by a few girls in the past)
>>
>>18420250
Don't be stupid high school games like not talking for a week are relationship suicide. Text her whenever stop being a pussy.

And no not beta not Chad all of that is grade school autism. Serious relationships aren't games. If you wanna talk with her talk with her. If she wants to judge you on the rules of texting or some dumb shit she was a retarded bitch anyways.
>>
>>18420943
Nah i know how stupid these words are but used them anyway since they're commonly used on this site. I totally agree with you on the stupidity of trying to make this like game with unspoken rules and everything. But like i said, i'm not used to getting this close to someone with my own efforts and totally afraid of screwing it up because i really like this girl.
>>
>>18420994
Then just talk to her now if you want. Two days already? She's going to think you ghosted. I talk to women I go out with every day if only for small talk and checking up on them. Imo its a good way to show you actually care, to show them that you're interested in their day and stuff.

Relationships aren't set in stone, none have any real set rules aside from the basics like Don't be an asswipe and don't be a cheating man/whore. Take it at your pace that you want. If she can't handle said pace then she isn't right for you.
>>
>>18420250
Someday some genius is going to invent a gizmo that looks a little like a texter but that you can actually talk to people through, using your voice and words and like that, and then your problem will be solved.
>>
>>18421037
Well today we started texting again and i asked her out once more. She said yes and we kept texting for like a couple of hours. I realized i'm kinda overreacting because she seems like she wants to keep talking and have shown signs of interest in me and what i do as i did.

Thank you all for your help. I'll keep you updated if the thread doesn't die.
>>
File: giphy.gif (915KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
915KB, 500x200px
>>18421862
Awesome, Godspeed Anon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.