[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf is boring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1475408211425.jpg (42KB, 640x433px) Image search: [Google]
1475408211425.jpg
42KB, 640x433px
What do I do about my GF having boring ass hobbies? All of her shit consists of shit where she pretty much has to stay inside or at least sit down and do, meanwhile I like doing shit like hiking, rock climbing, etc. For example, she likes shit like sewing and knitting and refuses to even try going hiking with me. She's not fat or anything, but she pretty much doesn't want to do anything active/outdoorsy with me other than fishing which i dont even like but she does and it's one of the only hobbies she has that are semi-fun. She wont even go out of country with me. How can I get her to try something interesting for once?
>>
>>18420086
Let her have her own hobbies and you have yours.
If she doesn't like hiking and such things she has every right to stay at home knitting while you go.

Just make sure you do something together.
>>
that's her personality, don't change her you retard. If someone wants me to start sewing and start watching Bachelorette you're outta ya fucking mind
>>
>>18420086
consider it good her hobbies do not include going out and talking to other guys
>>
>be incompatible with partner
>hurr durr she's boring wat do?

Look you obviously menatally handicapped douchebag: if she has those hobbies, they are interesting to her, no matter how boring you think they are. You either accept that you have different tastes, or dump her and look for someone who will do your crap with you.
>>
>>18420109
>>18420105
but I like literally everything else about her. no advice on easing her into a few fun things?
>>
>>18420143
Why does she say no?
>>
>>18420086
Do you have a single digit IQ?
>>
>>18420143
Don't be a jerk about it, don't diss what she likes, and if you do what you want to do one day, do what she wants to do another day.
>>
>>18420143
You consider these things fun but apparently she does not. Have you considered taking up something she likes to do with her and saying "hey, if I do this with you, will you do this with me?"
>>
>>18420143
Just get a friend to do these things with you.
>>
>>18420086
>try something interesting for once
The things she likes to do are interesting to her you egoist. Just because you don't find them as such doesn't mean she doesn't, and she probably feels the same way about your activities.

What you need to do is TALK TO HER. Engage in a dialogue about your respective likes and dislikes, get to the bottom of this. Without being rude of course.
Also, you might want to offer a deal where you each try the other persons hobbies for a set time and frequency.
Compromise is key to good relationships, as is conversing
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.