[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I talk to woman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: woman.jpg (52KB, 796x500px) Image search: [Google]
woman.jpg
52KB, 796x500px
>>
Like talk to man but with vagina
>>
File: man.jpg (22KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
22KB, 852x480px
>>18420017
How do I talk to man?
>>
Have your disgusting male genitals removed.
>>
I am serious, what exactly do I talk to woman? How do I flirt? I am just too insecure to try anything from nowhere.
>>
>>18420124
Then try it from somewhere else, retard.
>>
>>18420124
About anything and everything. Call them a twat if you need to just judge the mood right and you can basically say or do what you want given it's within the context of it all. In terms of talking to women there really should be no problem. In terms of hitting on women. Well personally don't bother just look to get along at first and you'll cotton on to anyone given you good vibes.
>>
>>18420125
With nowhere I mean nothing planned
>>
>>18420131
Literally you have to wing it. This is the thing. You have to throw yourself in the position to think quick and you'll manage. Might take you a few minutes but don't forget the girls anxious as well if she's interested and going to be just as awkward and you'll probably be doing awkward laughs and all this shit.

The only time you need the A***** game is if you're going for stacey's mom.
>>
>>18420131
Then plan something, retard.
>>
>>18420153
That is why I am asking for /adv/ice
>>
Stay away from one liners as openers as well whatever you do. You can open the conversation like this

>"[Insert terrible, forced and cringey pickup line]"

>"Hello" with a smile on your face.

You can't plan it. Don't even worry about what you're going to say. Just make sure you have that smile on your face and you give eye contact.
>>
>>18420162
Then ask better questions, retard.
>>
>>18420052
>>18420125
>>18420153
>>18420169

You're a useless piece of trash. Go lurk /b/ or something, you're doing nothing here.
>>
Oh hey, the thread is still there
>>
>>18420007
Always scream at them as loud as possible. This shows manliness.
>>
Dont talk.
>>
Stop trying. Let a girl talk to you first to show she's interested. They aren't cool with being approached anymore.
>>
>>18421388
I did that 2 years ago and then I discovered her twitter, she said something about how she is not a woman for waiting. (because I used an facebook account to add her, last year). I should have said something before.
>>
>>18421841
*a facebook
>>
File: 1493946369482.gif (2MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493946369482.gif
2MB, 540x300px
Ask her about tupperware. Bitches love tupperware.
>>
>>18420017
Kinda hard when the dick overrides the brain. I can easily treat a woman like a guy...when I dont want to fuck her.
>>
>>18421388
Terrible advice, really.
>>
>>18421388
actually there is some merit to this. Girls don't like guys who try too hard they just think you want to smash and go. Not to mention girls know the whole pua thing now too. It's better to create social circles and bring girls into your social circle rather than haphazardly go out and act like a complete tool.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170614-190243.jpg (217KB, 719x736px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170614-190243.jpg
217KB, 719x736px
With confidence.
>>
>ayy gurl are you a beaver
Ironically scored this way.
>>
>>18420124
Start by speaking English correctly.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.