[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I like this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

I met a girl at college, she told me she was in a complicated on/off relationship.We began to develop a friendship and havy many things in common.
One night she tells me to come over to study.
We have sex, she had multiple orgasms, was p good i would say 7/10 (only because she lives with parents and we couldn't make noise) .Next day we act lowkey about everything dropping hints here and there. She began to distance herself slowly as the days went by and begins to communicate less & less and barely any social initiation.
We are talking over text one day and she says shes going over her exs house and that we would talk the next day.
She only hits me up 2 days later, I act cool about everything like its not affecting me. Monday she told me she got back with her ex.
I saw her today at college she invites me to sit and talk with her asks if i'm okay and shit and i say everything's good, she asks about my ex and i tell her i don't really see much there, mediocre conversation, she seeks my attention most the time & follows me around.

What should I do, I can't stop thinking about what happened, I really want her. How should I handle our "Friendship"?

Pic related, Her
>>
>>18419967
You need to look around. See the fire exit and run as fast as you can to that fucker.
>>
>>18419985
Wait are you being serious?
>>
>>18419967
Sex probably wasn't that good or she just is so attached to her ex/current boyfriend.
Why do you like a girl that treats you that way, just find someone else and earn yourself the emotional problems.
>>
>>18419999
>save yourself the emotional problems.
>>
>>18419991
Yes. Alarm bells should be ringing like crazy. It sounds like she's used you entirely but still loves your attention and having you as a back up plan. Get out of it before you're too invested. Just don't be petty on your way out the door to her. Leave quietly and quickly.
>>
>>18419999
I don't know why i'm having trouble forgetting about it. Should we still remain friends? what do i do when i see her again(its inevitable) or when she tries to get in contact with me?
>>
>>18420022
Im not petty, i wouldnt do anything stupid, Shes a cool chick shes just playing too many games and idk how to play these "games".

So how would should I "Leave quietly & quickly"?
>>
>>18420025
How girls work on the male mind. Remain friends but put in 0 to 3% effort. When you walk passed one another say hi with a smile and be polite. Just do not invest into this girl and look to get over her.
>>
>>18420035
>>>18420038
Like that essentially. Be polite, give a smile when smiled at etc... Just remember she's only an acquaintance in many regards from that point onwards
>>
>>18420038
>>18420043
Thanks! I can do that, and if she follows me around or texts me do i just ignore?
>>
>having a gf in sluttown

she cheated on him and has regrets with you, run away, there is more poon on campus
>>
>>18420047
Slow to respond, one sentence replies which don't delve to much into any subject. Not one word otherwise she'll kick up a fuss for sure. If she follows you around go places she can't. Blow her off like you need to get somewhere or you need to pop to the loo etc...
>>
>>18420047
Nah, you politely respond, but in a way that does not invite further conversations. Just be cool. Also start looking for somebody else, even just as fuck buddies. It's really easy to stop caring about previous girl with the next one on your dick
>>
>>18420059
>>18420065
I'm kind of picky so that might take a lil while.But i get the picture. This fucking sucks tho we had so much in common and i noticed her since the first day & she was the one i wanted. we just clicked and then shit got sour (all in a matter of 2 weeks). I wish i hadn't fucked her.
>>
>>18420085
>I wish i hadn't fucked her.
A thought echoed for centuries.

One problem you may or not come across by employing this... But it does happen though it completely depends on your sincerity of following the actions above with the aim to get over her completely....

It's quite a possibility this may make her start heavily investing into trying to get your attention, trying to get you essentially. The funny thing is though is if that's the case it'll be because you haven't wanted her and meant that on a sincere level while still just being polite.

It's odd how this shit works but you're basically about to pull an "Uninterested girl" type method on a girl and shit does go two ways up streets. It's just usually the guy on the other end.
>>
>>18420113
I kind of imagined, Since as humans we always want what we can't have. Im going to stick to it. I really need to get over her because everything reminds me of her and it gets me in a shitty mood for no reason. But I will admit this whole experience has left me on quite the emotional edge, ive been writing, drawing, and listening to a SHIT ton of music.
>>
>>18419967
That is a very sexy girl.
Consider yourself lucky she had sex with such a loser like you.
Once in a lifetime opportunity man.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.