[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Extremely difficult time to climax

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>Be me
>Neither pre-mature ejaculator nor does it take too long to climax
>Get girlfriend
>Sex is okay, 1 year of this
>She has to visit her family abroad for 2 months
>In moment of weakness bought cheapo Chinese fleshlight
>Did not use enough lube, scar glans penis
>It hurts so much when its touched, sees doc, gets medication, normal shit
>1 month after it no longer hurts
>Finds sensation on glans extremely or not at all present
>Girlfriend returns
>Has sex with her, I still feel good with my shaft but I cannot easily climax anymore
>She apparently enjoys the hell out of it, but its merely pleasurable to me now
>Girlfriend gets increasingly addicted to sex and is happy with my new performance

I'm not happy, I can only orgasm to handjobs now. Been too ashamed to tell my girlfriend why. Is there a way to restore sensitivity?
>>
Steroid or hydrating creams. I use them from time to time and they work wonders. Just ask a doctor or look one up online.
>>
>>18419822
>>Did not use enough lube, scar glans penis

Holy fuck anon. How did you do this? I've personally used fleshlights and I have no idea how you could manage this. Maybe it's the cheap ass fleshlight you bought.

Go back and talk to your doctor dude. Sounds like you very seriously damaged your penis. There's a possibility you might not get your sensitivity back completely. But it's not like we're dick wizards who can tell you your dick destiny. See a doc.
>>
>>18419859
It was the cheapo fleshlight and the cheapo lube, i got really into it and didn't stop until orgasm, saw my glans looking red as crap. I thought it was sore but later after a day or two it scabbed over

>>18419851
I probably have to, though I'm worried my girlfriend will think I have STD or some shit
>>
That's perfect! She's probably only barely been able to enjoy it before, as you are now. So it's like it's equal now. Except maybe you'll never be able to get crazy good feeling from sex with anyone anymore. That's fine. Now you understand women, by losing part of yourself. It's not a bad thing. Dick pleasure isn't everything.

Since she is so addicted to your new amazing less sensitive penis, she will not judge you or make you feel bad if you explain to her what happened. She is so in love with your penis she will be more accomodating. As long as you keep returning it to her.
>>
>>18419932

>That's perfect!

No man wants dick-damage in their life. Never say this to a guy ever.
>>
>>18419932
kill yourself
>>
You are the perfect kind of guy. Your lack of sensation has you so emotionally available that you're every woman's dream. You could literally have any woman right now. Your worth isn't determined by how good sex feels or what women think of you, but still. Trade offs.
>>
>>18419822
Treat this as a blessing in disguise. Your girlfriend can't get enough right? Well why not use your power for good. Go on and catch lady-thieves. Dick them until they ahegao and beg you to stop. Then dick them some more until they reform. This doesn't have to be a curse. I believe in you anon. I know you'll do the right thing.
>>
you don't need to tell her shit about your other fuckstick.

but you do need to go to the doctor again and see what the deal is.
>>
>>18420126

This is way better phrasing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.