[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unfair judgment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: stu.gif (115KB, 159x221px) Image search: [Google]
stu.gif
115KB, 159x221px
I have been seeing a girl since January. She knew about my past before being with her (because I'm honest) that I'd had sex before, that I had sex with some people just for the sake of sex, and that I once cheated on my ex because she was treating me like shit (turns out she was cheating on me the whole time, and even she admitted that she can't blame me for doing it after how she treated me).

This girl I'm seeing is a virgin who's obsessed with the "value" of her virginity. She says I am unworthy because of my sexual past. I'm impure. She is "disgusted" by it.

I've been 100% loyal to her since we started, which is over 6 months now, even when she wasn't /with/ me. Yet to her I'm still impure, unworthy, disgusting.

Irony here is, she actually cheated on her boyfriend with me without me knowing he existed. They were long distance. She was shitty. She chose him after it all came crashing down, I persisted, in the end I beat him and kept her.

She says she loves me and doesn't need the sex, so it's not a big deal if we never have it, as she'll still touch me and suck me off, but this extreme hatred and disgust and calling me unworthy is really not right.

I guess I just am looking for advice on how to get her to either stop this abusive thought process or what else I can do. Despite her beliefs, I've changed dramatically ever since I started with her and I'd never risk cheating on her. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>18419663
Why is she with you if she feels that way? Does this relationship have a long term future or are you both too young to care about that?
>>
>>18419673
It does have a long term intention from both of us, but she says she's with me because she loves me completely. She's just disgusted by that one thing and doesn't want me to ever have her virginity because of it. And she adds that she doesn't mind that, either- the never having sex. She "doesn't need it".
>>
>>18419663
She's only projecting her own disgust for herself onto you. Sounds like a manipulative bitch. Dump her.
>>
>>18419677
If she is disgusted and never wants to give you her virginity. Then I don't see how you can fix things. She refuses to see the changes and is not gonna change her views.
And that one thing will ruin you two. You should move on. Unless you're okay with never having sex.
>>
>>18419682
Interesting. Tell me more about the projection stuff.

>>18419687
I feel like she will eventually. She already is fine getting me off in other ways, so I don't really need sex for now.
>>
File: 1427350772217.jpg (63KB, 536x616px) Image search: [Google]
1427350772217.jpg
63KB, 536x616px
>>18419663
Statistically speaking, there is a basis for valuing virginity in a mate you wish to marry.
>>
Sexuality is one of the foundations upon which a relationship is built. If you two have different views on sexuality, this can be a huge hurdle in your relationship. Communicate. Talking out your problems is what adults do.
>>
she just sounds quite immature and you need to stop being a muh feels beta. there might be something doing if you can get over those hurdles. don't take the shit tests.
>>
>>18419905
I've tried to talk through this with her since day 1 and she went so far as to say, "I promise you that I will never think you are worthy" last night. What the fuck am I supposed to do here?

>>18419971
I don't know where the "muh feels" bit is coming in because she's just being a rude cunt without provocation because of stuff I did before I even met her, but please do go further. What tests?
>>
>>18420666
well, that's that then. you're not worthy.

no matter, you'll find another one, have no fear.

pack your shit and leave that toxic relationship, and don't look back.
>>
>>18420666
Dude she clearly does not care. She might love you emotionally, might, but clearly has such a low opinion of you that she will never have sex. She isnt being hesitant shes being obstinate and stubborn.

Honestly if you keep up she's going to find a "pure" guy on the side. I'm not trying to piss you off man I'm just making the call that this will end in disaster.
>>
>>18420683
I am having a hard time understanding her. How can she feel this way but still want to be in a relationship? How can she set this horrible stage and then add that she still loves me and can live without it, "unlike you".

I bet she's going to cheat on me with her ex. Even though he's long distance. That's my sneaking suspicion. She's projecting her behavior onto me.

I went away to a conference for the weekend and the night before I came back, she apparently had talked to him and they said they loved each other and shit, followed by her adding that she was saving her virginity and would not give it to me, that she wants to be with him but will be staying with me, etc etc. The more I think about it, I let it go because I am not such a bitter person that I'll punish her for telling me the truth, but it seems like she's doing this on purpose, consciously or subconsciously.
>>
>>18420690
I agree. I think you're right. And as I mentioned in my last post, it'll be her long distance ex.
>>
Ugh, this is annoying as fuck. She's going to make this /my/ fault too. Like I did something wrong because she's a horrible judgmental person.

I've been really trusting of her but she lets her shitty paranoia of how I behaved in college affect her perspective.
>>
>>18420696
what the fucking fuck?

is this b8 or what?

you need to GTFO right now.

what are you, some kind of cuck?

you're not even being pussywhipped.

jesus fucking christ dude.
>>
File: nil.png (219KB, 442x400px) Image search: [Google]
nil.png
219KB, 442x400px
>>18420708
All of this happened in the last 48 hours. I've been sick as fuck until today (still coughing), have been plugged into presentations for work, plus my dad is going through serious health emergencies, so I haven't had all the proper time to process things that aren't as important.

I can already hear how she'll say this is my fault and stuff, that I'm the one that gave up, not her. But I guess that's just her shitty opinion.
>>
>>18419677
She's a child. You should only date adults anon
>>
>>18420715
Honestly and I say this as a guy who detects violence I would slap the shit out if her and throw her stuff in the dumpster, followed by a rousing order of telling her to get the fuck out.
>>
>>18420759
That wouldn't be legal in any white country
>>
>>18421459
I'm American. Might not be legal to hit but at least tell her to fuck off and go away
>>
Been talking with her today. It came back up again and she's in angry mode. She says I'll never understand how much it hurts that she won't be my first or that she'll never be as special to me as I am to her.

Is this common belief?
>>
Femanon here, if her sexual "purity" actually meant anything she wouldn't be such a sexually manipulative twat. She probably will cheat on you, and when you find out she'll spin you as the bad guy, so I say get out of there before it's too late, let her have her cute little online bf and find yourself a mature adult, or focus on your own life for awhile until the turbulence stops and you can attract the right things in your life.
>>
>>18421674
Thanks, I appreciate the perspective. She's so insistent that she won't ever do anything like that, but that's the shady bit. I asked her what she'd do if her long distance guy ever came here, and first she goes, "Do you mean if he visits or moves here?" which is the first red flag.

I ask both, and she says if a visit, just would say hi and meet as friends. If he moved here... "I don't know."

I lectured her that it shouldn't be "I don't know" and she eventually changed her answer. But that's really pitiful isn't it?
>>
>>18421701
Extremely pitiful. How old is she? This is what I would expect from a girl in high school who secretly camwhores and has tons of thirsty guys online in love with her facade of "innocence"... And if she's already talking to the guy about how unhappy she is with you....

She needs to grow the fuck up, but in reality she's probably just going to finally sleep with someone (not you), maybe get pregnant and live out the rest of her life being a bitter cunt. She wants total control, but she'll never have it unless she has some poor sop by the balls.
>>
Op. I hate replying but you got me.

Wow I'm so sorry you have to deal with this shit. You are clearly the more mature one here. I didn't say you were in the right with your sexual past (I don't approve of casual sex, but one cannot take back the past, one can only move forward). But you are the mature one, especially because you're moving forward and improving. At least you're HONEST AND UP FRONT! If she had dated around, she'd know that trait is fucking rare.

Still sorry you have to deal with that shit. I promise not all women are like that. Just walk away, it's the mature thing to do. Let her rot. Eventually she'll feel bad she didn't give you a chance
>>
>>18421657
she needs to let you take her anal virginity, she pegs you in return; fair is fair.
>>
>>18419663

This is just the same stupid scenario I always see guys posting about.

>I don't have lots of sexual experience
>she's slept with 400 dudes
>what do I do, I think that's disgusting and she's impure

It's the same goddamn thing. We all have sex, big fucking deal.
>>
She's clearly nuts and a bitch, but on the other hand this is why you don't sleep around. Are YOU with her because she is a virgin?
>>
>>18419677
So when your both old she'll still be a virgin? So no kids? Wtf is the point then?
>>
>>18419693
Have you brought up anal? It's not takeing her virginity. Hey maybe you accidentally slip in the other hole.
>>
>>18420666
She's made up her mind dude. Your never going to fuck her. DUMP HER. She's not going to change or come around. She told you in plane english. You ain't getting that sweet sugar. Just drop her because your wasting your time.
>>
>>18420696
How fucking stupid are you? Please reread your post.
Now read it again.
Do you seriously not know what to do?
>fucking kick that bitch to the curb.
>>
>>18419875
Statistically speaking, those graphs are utter bullshit, using 20 year old data and cherrypicked statistics in a "study" commissioned by a religious abstinence-pushing group.
>>
know what's fucked up? I've had sex with one person my whole life, they were kind of someone I cared about but at the same time I was just lonely and wanted to have sex, and I get the feeling a girl felt about the same about me.
>>
>>18420696
oh it's bait. its unfortunate I replied after reading the OP.
>>
>>18423341
>20 year old data
Point taken, though can you really say human nature has changed since then?

>cherrypicked statistics
No cherrypicking at all, they reported a wide array of ages and both genders

>religious abstinence-pushing group
The data come from the US government, which isn't a religious abstinence pushing group.

It might not be politically correct, but all data prove that there is a basis for valuing virginity in a mate you wish to marry. That's not to say that a relationship with a "slut" or "man slut" will never work out, but don't throw out facts because of your own insecurities.
>>
>>18423417
sex is a natural thing for human beings to desire and it's just as natural to want to do it with someone you care about. both of those things just kinda mixed for you and that's OK
>>
>>18423135
So true. Guys call girls a whore for beeing with more than one dude, but flip out when the same happens to them.

Honestly, it sounds as if you both are still young, so she simply might not feel ready to have sex yet. Is sex such an important part of your life, that you rather dumb a girl you love instead of giving her a little bit more time, till she feels comfortable? I honestly can't imagine a woman calling a man things like 'impure' etc. to his face so you might be projecting a bit... she's just worried that she'll only be one out of many
>>
File: download (12).jpg (6KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
6KB, 168x168px
>>18425039
So clearly you haven't read the thread.
>>
>>18423421
Are you sure?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.