[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cringe memories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Need advice on forgetting cringe/ embarrassing memories. Its like Vietnam flashbacks. All of a sudden a memory of me doing something embarrassing or cringey comes into my head, and I yell in frustration, "I WANT TO DIE" or "KILL ME"

What do you do to cope with this?
>>
>>18419620
Write a letter telling all your feeling about those situations and burn them. Make sure you get all of it down and be honest about it.
>>
you can't really stop thinking about them. just accept them. >>18419632 this can help you accept them.
>>
You will create cringe moments your entire life. Like literally everyone human being. They're laughable lessons learned. Joke about yourself.
>>
>>18419632
Thanks I'll try this.
>>18419639
Yeahhh pretty much this. Can't stop thinking about it. And usually I accept them. But it just makes me cringe when I remember.
>>
I can heavily relate to you and the thing that really helps with that is meditation.
>>
>>18419658
Hmm I'll try meditation. Thanks!
>>
are you me
>>
tell someone the cringe, jokingly
then watch how they don't care for inspiration
>>
>>18419620
I speak or write a breakdown of the situation, what have I done wrong, and how I could do better in another such case. Every other advice in the thread is roundabout; your brain serves you confusing encounters to work through them, and to make sense of the world.
>>
>>18419620
Own them.
Make them yours.
Make them points of motivation that drive you to improve.
Make them funny stories that you can say, yeah, I was acting like a dumbass.
Make them points of pride that you can say, I used to be like that, but now I'm like this, and I'm proud of that progress. Of that achievement.it is tangible proof of how far I've come.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.