[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible sexual assault

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

Woke up being fondled in my sleep by someone I was spooning with in a totally non sexual way . Clothed and well aware that I don't like them in that way. They say they thought I was awake and "into it" because my breathing changed, but I am getting a bad throat so that explains that . I woke up and literally froze then jumped up and said what the hell are you doing ? They started crying and said to call the police . I felt sorry for them but now I can't stop thinking about it and feel like I've been violated a bit . Am I right or wrong ?
>>
>>18419545
>non-sexual spooning
you what?
>>
>>18419545
why are you using the third person plural pronoun, you twat?

were there multipke partners involved?

quit the 46 gender bullshit and spit out : are you a man or a fucking woman, and what does the other party have between "its" legs - you ought to know by now.
>>
Well it was just a cuddle in bed basically. Nothing sexual.
>>
>>18419545
why would you put yourself in this position? Spooning with a friend? Why? Guy or girl?
If you like spooning so much, get a cat/dog.
>>
>>18419565
>If you like spooning so much, get a cat/dog.
wew
i thought i was weird for doing this
>>
>>18419563
non-sexual cuddling in a bed?
what?
>>
Damn I only just came on 4chan tonight so I apologise for the slow reply

I don't know why everyone seems so aggressive though jeez chill out I'm asking for advice if you don't want to help you don't have to. I am a woman and the other party is a woman also.
>>
>>18419563
>Well it was just a cuddle in bed basically. Nothing sexual.

Wildly naive.

And I'm not saying this as some bitter forever alone virgin.

I'm saying this as a dude who is currently in a long term relationship, who has had one night stands, who has had FWB's, who has platonic female friends, who by nature, is a tad flirtatious, and who tends to think of himself as feminist.

No, im not at all saying this is your fault. You didn't ASK him to grope you.

But you sure as fuck put yourself in a position for your own intentions to be ambiguous to say the least.
>>
>>18419584
Sexual assault is a serious offence. You better be 100% sure you want to go though all the questioning, cross examination(if a lawyer is involved) and emotional heartbreak if the charges do not hold.

Alternatively, you could talk to her, tell her how you felt and that you want this never to happen again or you will go the police.

How well do you know this girl? How long have you known her? Cuddled/other stuff like this in the past?
>>
>>18419554
>>18419563
>>18419574

>>18419600

Op, how old are you?
It might be time we had a little talk.
>>
>>18419584
>I don't know why everyone seems so aggressive though jeez chill out I'm asking for advice if you don't want to help you don't have to. I am a woman and the other party is a woman also.

If you're not a troll. irelevant.

As this dude >>18419600

I also say this as a guy who has had a drunk gay childdhood friend who has groped him and tried to strip his pants off in bed and offer to blow him.

He tried, I told him I loved him but not that way, and to go back to sleep. That was that.

Set lines and limits, and if you find yourself in a place where your intentions are ambiguous and misread, don't fault others for misunderstanding, realize that you have a hand in that misunderstanding, resolve it, and move on.
>>
Disgusting. You should call the cops this is basically rape.
>>
>>18419545
>Woke up being fondled in my sleep by someone

That's sexual assault. End of story. It's up to you to do with that what you will. But if you're not going to report it, make sure that's because you don't WANT to report it. If you don't report it, this bitch boy is going to think what he did is OK.
>>
>>18419545
lol
>>
>>18419584
>I am a woman and the other party is a woman also.
lesbians, highest stats for domestic abuse. just so you know like
>>
>>18419545
>Where did this happen?
>who's idea was it to spoon?
>If you don't like them that way why were you spooning?
>>
>>18419716

None of these questions matter. It was assault
>>
>>18419733
Bullshit. Spooning is highly sexual. At worst this is a case of misinterpreted intentions and all OP needs to do is tell the other person to stop, not report her for rape. OP will get ripped to shreds by the defense lawyer.
>>
>>18419545

>>18419667
>basically rape.
No it isn't and don't get this into your head otherwise you're going to overthink the situation and feel even worse about something which could quite easily be blown off as a misunderstanding of the situation. If you feel somewhat violated by the situation then remember next time that the lines of understanding are there to begin with

>>18419733
>It was assault
This is an extremely unhealthy conclusion to jump straight to and very possibly entirely incorrect. It really sounds from the few small details given that this was more a result of miscommunication. The person outright claiming this is an assault doesn't understand what an assault is.

Onto the bulk of your post. It's a very iffy and undefined situation rich in nuance. I think personally that it is most likely a situation of miscommunication and someone thinking that perhaps you were into them and that this was as much a move from you (By positioning yourself as being spooned) as it was from them. The thing as well is when it became apparent to the other person your intentions were not the same they instantly stopped and the fact neither of you were face to face makes judgment of the other hard.

>call the police
Luckily you didn't do that straight away for a situation which didn't seem urgent otherwise the situation may have escalated very quickly and very severely for the other person whose entire life prospects would be utterly demolished in such a case and a legal hellhole about to ensue.

>Am I right to feel violated?
Well your perception of it all will make you feel violated regardless so you're not particularly wrong. Did the other person violate you at least in their intentions and perception of the situation at the time. Well even if you feel violated the nuance of this could still mean in aspect that he didn't violate you in his position.... It's very hard to summarize.
>>
File: cosby_confused.jpg (25KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
cosby_confused.jpg
25KB, 500x385px
>>18419545
>puts self in sexually ambiguous situation
>engages in sexual act (yes cuddling in bed with another adult is sexual whether or not you want to admit it)
>is upset after being fondled
>>
>>18419545
>woke up being fondled
I mean... Was it good? Someone has to ask the real questions around here. Might as well be moi.
>>
>>18419561
The singular "they" has literally been accepted for centuries. Stop getting triggered by grammar, you cuckflake.
>>
>>18419836
It's cumbersome and doesn't conceal in the least that OP is a fucking faggot
>>
Obviously, spooning isn't automatic consent to fondling, but since most people don't sign contracts stipulating an exhaustive list of the activities they consent to, somebody could be forgiven for thinking you'd be okay with it. If she kept on doing it after you told her to stop, yeah, that would be a violation. It doesn't appear that happened.

I mean, it's not like you were penetrated. It would be a far less reasonable assumption that you'd necessarily want to be penetrated just because you were cuddling. But having your boob touched or something? Honest mistake, it sounds like to me. She misread your intentions.
>>
>>18419836
>implying [Anon]'s preferred pronoun is cuckflake.

OP needs to GTFO out of here.
>>
>>18419849
I think the word "utilize" is cumbersome, because you almost never see it in a context in which "use" would suffice and sound a lot better, but I don't sperg out on people when they use it. What makes you any better than people who freak out if you say "black person" instead of "person of colour"?
>>
>>18419857
>Implying I'm OP

Stop assuming my authorship.
>>
>>18419865
Utilize makes you look like a sub 80 IQ moron trying to sound intelligent. And nobody freaks out over calling black people black in the US (not sure where you are from) but saying person of color might get you freaked out on.
>>
>>18419783

>ASLEEP
>FONDLED
>LITERALLY NO CONSENT

in the eyes of the law, this is straight up assault. you cannot argue this.
>>
Why the hell are you guys trying to defend this? OP specifically mentioned that they were asleep and woke up to the other person's fondling. No matter how you spin it this was clearly an assault.
>>
>>18420446
we've all been there, 4chan, no point in being so bloody judgemental like, it's just copping a feel ffs.
>>
I've had sex in non sexual way, but after the sex they said that they did it sexually. Is this a rape?
>>
>>18420471
gr8 b8 m8

you could be the next DFW if you wrote a book about it
>>
>>18419545

op i'm gonna go out on a limb and say just do whatever you want. what you went through WAS assault and it's up to you to deal with it however you want. don't let anyone convince you it wasn't assault. it was assault.
>>
That's not sexual assault, that's you being a dip shit. Congratulations on figuring out what it means to lead someone on. Try to do something productive with your life.
>>
>well aware I don't like them in that way
>non-sexual spooning
The fuck
Spooning is pretty sexual to me. Same reason why you can't say it was a non-sexual fondle.

I'd say it's assault if they continued after you said no. More of a miscommunication here desu. What do I know though, I'm not a lawyer
>>
>>18420370
>Didn't think she was asleep
>Build up which can be argued as clear reason for misunderstanding

>"If they didn't say yes it's rape"
>>
>>18420370

>>18421061
Sent too quickly by accident. Going by the logic of No consent = rape then me and my girlfriend have raped each for years on years. And all my sexual partners before hand as well by that logic have been raped and are rapists.

Also
>Assault; a concerted attempt to do something demanding.
>make a physical attack on.

It's people like you causing all the huge swathes of anxiety and social retardation in the world.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.