[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

breakup advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

i need help
my girlfriend left me a few weeks ago
without her im a depressed, unmotivated, no self esteem no life retard basically
i had a lot of shit planned this summer that i dont want to do now
i have the option to start 12th grade this week if i wanted and basically negate my entire summer
which im pretty sure is fucked anyway since she was the only person i talked to
i need help getting over her and being able to not worry about needing motivation and shit
how do i get over her?
any help is appreciated it with anything regarding school, motivation, getting over her / jealousy, etc
>>
>>18419489
There's no easy way around it, you just have to be sad for a while.
Everything will turn out fine though, don't worry about that.
>>
>>18419646
im scared i wont find anyone as good as her
as small of a chance as it is, its theoretically possible
>>
>>18419705
You mentioned youre about to start the 12th grade. What are you? 17? 18?

Im 22 and being 18 seemed like such a fucking long time ago and so much has happened since. Your brain is playing tricks on you with thoughts like that.
>>
>>18419712
im 18
>>
>>18419713
Exactly.

You don't even know how young you are.
>>
>>18419489

It's fine dude. There's no easy way to get over her. Keep doing what matters to YOU. But accept the fact that you're gonna be hurting for a while, dude. That's how break ups are.

If you feel capable(it's important whether or not you feel capable) start your 12th grade year now. If you think you're not going to spend your summer doing what you planned to do, make a new plan. This is a pretty good idea because you'll end up ahead of the game and a year from now you will be glad you did. But, if you DON'T feel capable of starting your year early, take the summer off and just feel shitty for a while, anon. It'll be alright.
>>
im just scared... for everything
>>
>>18419734
I know anon. I've been there dude. It's fucking terrifying. But trust me, you'll get out the other side. Like I said, keep doing what's important to you. This will help you remember who you are. You're more than the person you were in the relationship. This is a chance for you to grow. There is never growth without pain, anon.
>>
idk how to stop thinking shes going to be talking to other guys... it hurts..
>>
>>18419489
Welcome to one of life's hardest lessons. Losing your first love. The heartache doesn't get easier but your coping mechanisms will get better. The important thing is you focus as much energy as you can on yourself. Ensure you provide for yourself well and don't hold yourself to unrealistic high expectations. You've just been rejected for who you are. It is more important now for you to accept yourself for who you are.

Time heals all as the saying go and I'm sure it was created as a response to this very issue. It will pass and you'll be advising a friend through theirs.
>>
everything hurts... i dont want it to hurt
>>
>>18419990
then go talk to other sluts, you'll get over it in a few weeks. Just use tinder
>>
>>18420097
i dont want to just find a girl to fuck
i want to be loved
i need the motivation
>>
Going through the same thing now. I'm 24. Just feel lucky you got to experience losing someone that early. I lost my first love. It fucking hurts and I'm not that young anymore. We can get through this though. It's really depressed and I also don't wanna do shit. But every single other fucking human has gone through it and has mainly gotten stronger from it. Why can't we? The pain will get better in time, but it's up to you I feel like to help yourself get better.
>>
>>18420100
that should be someone in the family, in the absence of that you are pretty fucked
women wont love you as you think

its supposed to hurt, you cant do much about it, cry maybe, it will get better
talk to other ppl, when you do get another girlfriend, keep talking to other ppl aswell, its not healthy to communicate with only 1 person

dont talk to her for a while and stay away from social media of hers
>>
stop being such a poucci. forget here and move on, do fun shit even if you have to force yourself. go hang out with your mates, have a few drinks, go bowling, talk to people. you'll be the finest.

this too will pass.
>>
i cant stop thinking about her talking with other guys
it hurts so much knowing she lied about so much
i dont like talking to other people
i only like talking to one person
im a really clingy / jealous / needy person
i just want to find a girl thats the same way
>>
dude stop wallowing in self pity. it will destroy you. you can't force yourself into not thinking about it. accept it. try to focus on what really makes you happy(besides her)
>>
>>18421397
Ya I found a girl that was like that with me as I was with her. We ended up together for 8 years. We were 17 and now 25. I just ended it a few months ago because I realized it wouldn't work in the long term(communication issues/no change from her). It sucks but we'll get through man. Work on a life you'll respect and the girls will come man. You need time though. Try getting over an 8 year relationship. Shit man you're only 18, you have the rest of your fucking life ahead of you. Go focus on yourself. Confidence and no chase is what girls want. Build that within yourself now and you'll find yourself with many options. It takes time though nigga, everything does.
>>
>>18421397
>im a really clingy / jealous / needy person
girl detected

man up, poucciboy
>>
>>18422981
ive been abused for 11 years by both of my parents
physically and verbally
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.